Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
All of your points are very valid.

So here in defence for Anna.

So here is my take on this. Right or wrong, Anna fell in love with her previous partner. She will not admit this to herself, but it is very clearly what happened. What hurt her more was not that she could not have sex with him, but that he chose his wife over her when she really needed him.

So the result is that she completely split sex and love. She made a couple of choices after the Aaron ordeal.
1) Never start anything with a partner again (Mat falls in that category)
2) Never fall n love again (Mat falls in that category as well)

Her attraction to Ramon is purely physical. She is not in any way interested in anything more then sex. From her point of view and by her own admission, she did not have sex with a man at the start of the game (After the prologue) for quite some time and was getting very horny. My take on it it was that her deciding to have sex with him was a mistake (call it a calculated mistake) in a moment of weakness. (Horny and Ramon was giving it to her on a platter) That is also the type of sex she really wanted.

In terms of Chris.
I do think there is a possibility that she will have sex with Chris in the future as part of her plan to take him down. I think you are correct that she might even be sexually attracted to him, BUT:
1) She really hates him and she knows how evil he is.
2) She's not stupid and will not put herself in complete danger
3) Even though she loves rough sex, she likes it to be on her terms. In all her sexual interactions, even if it were rough, it was always on her terms. With non of them were she in any real danger. With Chris it will be different.

See here I see it slightly different.
She loves rough sex, and by extension likes if someone can give her what she wants.
But she does not like rough men. She does not like Ramon, or Chris, or that black guy at the night club, or the guy in the toilette at the club, or the bikers in fact (Well they turned out to be pretty nice at the end, so she do end up liking them.)

She only like it that they can give her what she wants. Rough sex.

In terms of a relationship, I think she likes a more normal guy like Mat, but for reasons explained above she closed of that path long ago and therefore does not even give him a chance.

Who knows where all this will end up. That's why the story is indeed a "Mad Turn"
your description sounds more like bad turn.

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
now i stuck where to undress anna for randy

how to undress tho?
now i stuck where to undress anna for randy

how to undress tho?
Its really simple. After installing all the cameras...go to the drawing room...where there is sofa and tv. If the dot is not there...go to the dresser near front main door...dress youself and undress again...dot will appear in drawing room

Timmy!

Oct 27, 2017
Ive literally looked everywhere all rooms but last two cameras still cant find
Any help
There is 1 in bedroom when looking at window above plant on right side very hard to see and get cause of resolution issue still trying to find last 1. found it but impossible to get without higher resolution it is in sitting area above dresser when looking at kitchen fireplace and stairs.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
As a new player, is there a way to access the gallery? Everyone mentions it but no way to get to it, or where to enter the unlock code

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Very nice update!!!

Man I love this game. My prediction for Anna and Mat... Pretty spot on.

Still wonder if there's going to be some Sheila action, but Mat is well on his way to recovery. (In my playthrough)

His confidence is definitely on the up.

Can not wait for the next update.

Reactions: jaman20

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Ok so I really like this game. I like the story and the characters and it has a shit ton of girls.
100% agreed

Buuuut im starting to get a little confused here.. From what I've seen so far in this update and I havent seen the whole thing yet, it seems like the Dev is making it sound like Anna has a little feelings for Matt. In the last season it was made pretty clear as day that she had no interest in him other then as a friend and her character likes aggressive men which Matt is not. Aaaand it also said Matt sometimes thinks of Anna when he fucks Serena.. Lol for real? Its pretty clear that he's attracted to Anna but he thinks of her while he's fucking a dope chick like Serena? haha idk This seems like its starting to go in a weird direction. Obv im gonna continue playing to see how everything plays out but this is starting to get a little odd.
So if you read between the lines it all makes sense:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So my final thoughts. There's a difference between what your mind tells you to do (No relationship) and your heart tells you (Maybe baby...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Puma1978

fffhhh

Nov 10, 2019
Developer took almost 8 months, and there is no progress with story, please focus on story instead of extra gallery and that movement in cooking and gym.

• Angry
Reactions: FaiRTaiL

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Developer took almost 8 months, and there is no progress with story, please focus on story instead of extra gallery and that movement in cooking and gym.
Did we play the same update?

Two major things happened in this update as noted by some players above as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yes, the story did maybe not move forward in leaps and bounds. But the character relationships regarding the 2 main characters took giant leaps.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Matt already fucked Serena in last update.

Developer need to focus on main story not just mini games.
Hmmmm.... I don't know if I skipped and update, but this was the first sex with Serena. Glorified hand job does not count as sex.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't understand how the gallery and how the "unlock all images" works, because I go to the gallery and I can't leave it, looks like there are some icons and arrow, a square and other thing, but I can't select them, the only way to leave the gallery is in the upper right, but looks like those options restart the game or something because it leads me to the main menu but the gallery is empty and the "unlock the gallery" does the same.
Edit: Im talking abour Season 1.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
The game is great DonDimon though the engine took a lot of getting used to. I'm loving Patti's downward spiral into depravity. Now that she's done rough, anal bondage and had more than one partner, I'm hoping more bdsm, gang bang and multi penetration (or all three together at some point) will be on the cards ;) .

Great story line and growth of MC. He started out intelligent but timid/hen pecked. Now he's buffing up, learning new social/sex skills and becoming more confident (though the girls around him are all kinda still picking on him).

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Is there a reason why this couldn't have been made in ren'py????
Like seriously the UI!!!!!!
And don't tell me, "That is how unity works."
Case and point, "Timestamps!". Example of how unity games are done.
Hopefully the game is worth pushing through the clunky UI.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes