Oct 10, 2017
So for anyone interested, this is Dondimon's 2023 plan for the game. TLDR: New update coming out this month. After this update releases, he'll start working on a big scene with many outcomes (like the night club) so he'll take advantage of this setting and make quicker releases with "suficient" content instead of one big one.

Hello friends,

to begin with, let me tell you how the working on the update is going. Currently, the work on the building is completed. Now I have to check everything thoroughly. If necessary, I will add a couple of new images so that the narrative goes more smoothly. It also remains to translate the text to the end. In general, I can assure you that the update will be released in January.

I also wanted to share with you my plans for next year. As before, I plan to start releasing updates more frequently and in such a way that each of them includes a sufficient amount of content. So far, the pace of releases leaves much to be desired, but I'm not giving up and looking for ways to improve on this issue. Immediately after the release of update S2 0.2 in January, I will start working on update S2 0.3, which will mark the beginning of a big scene where most of the game's characters will gather in one place and interact with each other (you know what I mean). As a result of this interaction, many characters will reveal themselves in a new light, much like Anna did. That is, this scene will be made roughly like the one in the nightclub in the first season. The place of action will be an art gallery, where the works of a young and promising artist will be presented to the public. There will be a huge variety of scenarios in it. With each subsequent update, the scene in the art gallery will be updated with new content. This will allow me to move further along the plot, without worrying about the amount of 21+ scenes because I can always place them in the abovementioned scene.

Now, let me wish you a happy New year and Merry Christmas! All the best to you in the new year. Thank you very much for your sponsorship and for your attention to the project! I really appreciate it. See you in the new year.

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
update:anna,Serena(lesbian)、Matt,Claire(anal)、Sheila(solo)、Sheila,tony(anal)

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this yet can anyone tell me how much ntr is in this and what kind it is

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't played this yet can anyone tell me how much ntr is in this and what kind it is
It's been forever since I played this (I really need to get caught up), but let's just say that the primary premise of the game is that the MC loses his young wife to his asshole boss and so has to pick up his broken life in one way or another. There's probably more NTR as well, but that's a definite start. Fair warning, though: while maybe not a protagonist per se (people's opinions differ, I assume), there is also a woman you make choices for who is initially not tied to the MC at all. (That changes decently soon into the game, though.)

Reactions: Alfius and Joshy92
Oct 10, 2017
There's a fair bit. There's 2 FMLs. One girl's NTR events are unavoidable, the story starts because of it and continues throughout the rest of the story with one or several men depending on your choices, and the other FML's NTR events are completely choice based. There are several female characters in the story that also have events but they may or may not fall into the NTR category.

Reactions: Alfius and Joshy92

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I don't know if I'd call it amazing, but it's certainly worth playing. The problem, however, is the dev's insistence on locking everything down. It's been 4 days shy of two months since the last release and nothing posted here. He has less than 35 patrons and is shooting himself in the foot by not promoting the game. Maybe another five will play, like it and decide to sub. That's five more than he had. Next time, maybe five more...who knows. The bottom line is something is better than nothing.

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
The game is actually really good. One male and one female main character works great as well, the story is good and sex scenes are hot. The scene at the end of 0.9 (with anna and bikers) is one of the best imo. The only downside here is the engine and probably not so good graphics and (especially) animations, but it's good enough for me. That said game really needs better promotion and I wish it to have more supporters.

Reactions: Alfius

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
There's a fair bit. There's 2 FMLs. One girl's NTR events are unavoidable, the story starts because of it and continues throughout the rest of the story with one or several men depending on your choices, and the other FML's NTR events are completely choice based. There are several female characters in the story that also have events but they may or may not fall into the NTR category.
Is the female main character (not the ex wife) in a relationship with the male main character when you choose her ntr events and does he find out?

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes