LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Is the female main character (not the ex wife) in a relationship with the male main character when you choose her ntr events and does he find out?
He knew about his Wife's fling but not who she is banging after divorcing him as far as I know.
As for the female main character the Female cop.
No they are colleagues at best I was gonna say friends but most friends wouldn't volunteer you for a fight you may lose and then think about and or if picked actually fuck all but one of the MC's enemy's including the guy that your likley to lose the fight too.
So no she's not in a phyiscal relationship with the MC or even an emotional one atleast not from her point of view.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He knew about his Wife's fling but not who she is banging after divorcing him as far as I know.
As for the female main character the Female cop.
No they are colleagues at best I was gonna say friends but most friends wouldn't volunteer you for a fight you may lose and then think about and or if picked actually fuck all but one of the MC's enemy's including the guy that your likley to lose the fight too.
So no she's not in a phyiscal relationship with the MC or even an emotional one atleast not from her point of view.
Hey thank's for replying tbh i only really consider it ntr if your in a relationship with the girl who is doing the deed lol.
i just don't really find the ntr hot if they are not dating at least. Still i think i will try this game out
thank's again for replying.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MadTurn-S2-0.2Animated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MadTurn-S1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: madzohan5

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A game that is well-made. Nice renders, an interesting story...but the main character is very annoying and I actually force myself to play just to see what happens next.
A rare loser with no chance of self-improvement.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I hope they remove that gym mini game or make it easier cause there was no way to tell if you did enough to make a difference in the ring. Feel like without a cheat code, Ramon is going to crush us, and then bring Anna in the ring to roughly fuck her ass and then he will rape Serena in front of us in the ring while we’re laying there unconscious to move

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Dear dev,

Please provide a way to replay all scenes...

Provide saves or some real gallery where we can enjoy the wank over and over.

Thanks

Reactions: Sirren

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
It's the first part of the big story of the usual office employee Matt Terner. His life goes by a standard scenario. Wife, work, home and gym. But nothing lasts forever. With all of us happen unexpected and not always pleasant events. And our hero is no exception. At one point, this event changed all his life. For an ordinary guy, without a craving for adventure, it is a truly Mad Turn.
thats alot of words that tell you absolutely nothing, hell i know less about the game after reading it than before....who thought it was a good idea to write this as a summary?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Any guidance here on the first season data checklist? I didn't play season one.
No into NTR...So...Yeah!
I started the S1 demo way back in 2018, and it was a dumpster fire. But from the comments and reviews, it is worth another try.

roughly fuck her ass, and then he will rape Serena in front of us in the ring while we’re laying there unconscious to move
I love how your name matches you so well, but your avatar :unsure: ...:LOL: More Fitting.......... _1.jpg

Last edited:

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
I stopped playing this long time ago when it was unaviodable for the FeMC to fuck the guy that Male MC is fighting. Felt dumb and out of character and if you didn't get to make choices for her it would be fine but since you control most of her actions I hated that they forced that one. Is that still the case that she cucks the Male MC right before their fight right as they were getting close?

Reactions: AlexMpog and m4pII

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Does anyone know if there is in Season 1 a difference between normal and animated version ? are both completed or is one of them still unfinished or with cut content?
And do i understand that season 02 now is always animated?

I started the game long time ago and just want to follow up now again...:)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Is the female main character (not the ex wife) in a relationship with the male main character when you choose her ntr events and does he find out?
This game is quite different than others, I wouldn't call it ntr, no, thats not really accurate - it's more like a heavy voyeurism fetish all throughout the game - there's a lot of sex regardless, between npcs, between mc and others, etcetc.

Having said that, I'd probably recommend the reeee ntr types avoid it because theyll get too hung up on sex in the background to focus on the story.

I stopped playing this long time ago when it was unaviodable for the FeMC to fuck the guy that Male MC is fighting. Felt dumb and out of character and if you didn't get to make choices for her it would be fine but since you control most of her actions I hated that they forced that one. Is that still the case that she cucks the Male MC right before their fight right as they were getting close?
Anna doesnt cuck anyone, she had already rejected matt earlier int he story when he tried to hook up initially, so it's more like a split protag situation.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12 and Alfius

madzohan5

Sep 5, 2021
ok if smbdy stuck on 25 cameras shity quest - change resolution to 1600x900 and you will see them ...

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Any guidance here on the first season data checklist? I didn't play season one.
No into NTR...So...Yeah!
I started the S1 demo way back in 2018, and it was a dumpster fire. But from the comments and reviews, it is worth another try.

I love how your name matches you so well, but your avatar :unsure: ...:LOL: More Fitting.......... View attachment 2510750
It’s a NTR avatar she’s being eaten under water in the hot tub while pushing her husband away :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes