drtyuhjrdtfyguhij

Nov 6, 2022
To change the game resolution you have to right click on the game.exe, create shortcut, then right click on the shortcut, properties and change target value with these parameters after the exe name for example
"C:/folder/game.exe" -screen-width 1280 -screen-height 720

alt+enter to switch to windowmode

Reactions: Manshino

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I stopped playing this long time ago when it was unaviodable for the FeMC to fuck the guy that Male MC is fighting. Felt dumb and out of character and if you didn't get to make choices for her it would be fine but since you control most of her actions I hated that they forced that one. Is that still the case that she cucks the Male MC right before their fight right as they were getting close?
She is still a sex animal, but you can now choose to fuck some bikers instead.

It was not the dev's idea to make her out to be disloyal, but rather to show her high libido and getting turned on by asshole type men.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Loved this update. My man Mat is getting more and more action!

There is now 2 girls that have the hots for him, so things are looking up.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
She is still a sex animal, but you can now choose to fuck some bikers instead.

It was not the dev's idea to make her out to be disloyal, but rather to show her high libido and getting turned on by asshole type men.
Loved this update. My man Mat is getting more and more action!

There is now 2 girls that have the hots for him, so things are looking up.
Sorry my reactions aren't doing anything for your score rn. On the plus side, my own score doesn't even show 0 now. LMAO.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come on, April 2.... :LOL:

Anyway, I definitely enjoy this game. It's kind of hard-fought progress with the girls (depending), but it's great. I know it's not for everyone, but I like it a lot. I really need to get caught up.

• Love
Reactions: Alfius

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
In part 2, I completed everything in Randys house, got to the roof, can see the tree fine, but when I click it, it takes me back to the roof, how do I get out of Randys house?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Sorry my reactions aren't doing anything for your score rn. On the plus side, my own score doesn't even show 0 now. LMAO.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come on, April 2.... :LOL:

Anyway, I definitely enjoy this game. It's kind of hard-fought progress with the girls (depending), but it's great. I know it's not for everyone, but I like it a lot. I really need to get caught up.
That was a good one...caught me as well

• Haha

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This is 100% what I like in a game.

I like it that not everything is given to you on a platter. I love it that there is real assholes that sometimes gets the girl, but you can fight back and either get them back, or get a new girl or just in general get your life and confidence back.

I basically love games where you have to fight to get what you want, and it does not fall into your lap.

NCC also falls into this category.

I mean I also like the vanilla games where all the girls fall for you, but I sometimes feel like just going through the motions. There is no real suspense.

These games gets my blood flowing and really invested in the character. Depending on the end of the game it can be so much more satisfying at the end when you ultimately emerge victorious after struggling the whole game to get the upper hand.

The way the MC is busy turning his live around in this game (I guess if you played it like this) is very satisfying.

(People confuse this type of game with NTR games, that in my mind is two totally different genres. NTR games are games of despair that ends on total hopelessness, with no hope for happiness. Not my type of game at all.
I wish F95 would bring out 2 different tags for these games to keep the Anti-NTR crowd happy, but still allow people like me to discover jewels like this. The current NTR tag for me is almost meaningless)

Last edited:
  • Love

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
In part 2, I completed everything in Randys house, got to the roof, can see the tree fine, but when I click it, it takes me back to the roof, how do I get out of Randys house?
iirc you have to setup all the cameras and after that you have a choice to either dress up and leave by the three or to stay and wait for randy to come back on the couch.

Reactions: brittC25

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Well I think it has that tag because of the wife and boss scene early on but since then morally bankrupt decissions apart no real NTR.

It just a frankly about a clueless, none observant, yes man, that is trying to better himself and his life.
And at the same time is working wit.. erm no scratch that for his partner who's a narcissistic, amoral, hypocritical, bitch.
And its also about an X-cop who saves a depressed man's life and despite thinking he's initially useless.
She now none the less discovers she has a use for him after all since they both have a mutual enemy.
And if she apears to be a friend she can use him to get her revenge.

And How If she feels she needs to do so and if it gets her the results she want's or desires.
She is will do anything, say anything, fuck anyone and fuck over anyone to get it... and fuck the consequences.

The Rammon part I can so easily believe it is after all about HER scratching her itch and thats ALL that mattered to her.
Although I suspect if mat had told her sooner that Rammon was working for Williams.
It wouldn't be just about her Itch it would also be all about trying to use him against Williams.
Having said that if she hadn't done him already I wouldn't be at all surprised if she do's start doing him now that she knows.

Now it may seem I am haveing a go but i'm just being relistic.
I love this GAME I just think the MC will be better off.
IF or When they manage to complete their revenge they should part ways and then the MC's life will be better.
In fact he'd be better off with almost any other woman in the game than her.
To paraphrase the old saying "who needs enemy's with friends like her".

But I don't actually hate or dislike Anne either she do's whatever she feels she needs to do.
I just don't have rose coloured glasses where she is concerned.

Unlike her atleast Mat's seems to be improveing just not quick enough.
Not get his arse pounded by the likes of Rammon actually skip that now I think about it even Randy could take him.

But that is just my opinion only and based solely on my own experance of the game and the characters in it.
Just Sayin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bullheader

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
How is saving in this game work Exactly? I loaded the game and it doesn't save my progress with Serena at the pier scene in 0.7 I don't get to see the 'full scene' (which is only kissing? the walkthrough show that Serena and Matt get naked at some point).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
How is saving in this game work Exactly? I loaded the game and it doesn't save my progress with Serena at the pier scene in 0.7 I don't get to see the 'full scene' (which is only kissing? the walkthrough show that Serena and Matt get naked at some point).
Auto-save checkpoints. There isn't any manual saving in the game. Sometimes the checkpoints feel a bit far apart, so you might lose a fair bit of progress if you exit before the next checkpoint. I can't remember now, but I think there's an indicator when an auto-save happens. But I can't remember what it looks like now.

Reactions: The Ponderer

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Auto-save checkpoints. There isn't any manual saving in the game. Sometimes the checkpoints feel a bit far apart, so you might lose a fair bit of progress if you exit before the next checkpoint. I can't remember now, but I think there's an indicator when an auto-save happens. But I can't remember what it looks like now.
That clears it up, that is quite jank lol. I wonder why the Dev went with that route, interesting game nonetheless.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes