Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Returning to this game after a year it's crazy how much just that small change of Anna rejecting Ramon and instead going to fuck the Bikers to blow off steam helped the flow of the game IMO. It now is a good character growth moment for her seeing her reflect on how hurt she was when her own partner fucked around on her and having her Reject Ramon even though she wanted to fuck him because it would've been her doing the same thing to Matt.

Really feel now having played to the current update Matt and Anna don't really fit as romantic partners anyways but they make great friends. Anna needs to reconcile her feelings for matt (possessive v jealous) but I think this time it will be a mutual decision to stay friends.

It was really nice though to see her both jealous that he didn't need her/wasn't pining for her and also proud that he was growing.

Sheila is amaze-balls though. She tows the line of sweet and sexy perfectly. Also it will be great to both get back at Chris by fucking/getting in a relationship with his Niece and also seeing how pissed Patti will be she got replaced with a younger hotter girl. I'm glad Sheila isn't fucking him while she is still with Tony also shows that when she eventually gets with Matt she can actually be loyal (and in the meantime Claire is hawwwt).

S2 is much better UI less clunky and faster makes me not hate Unity as much.

For real though Ramon is a top 5 most obnoxious cunt in any VN - I hate him more than Chris by a mile. That goddamn smirk cannot wait to wipe it off his face in the fight and see his gym come down when the crime ring gets busted up (and again thank god Anna cant reject Ramon now because you know he would throw it in MC's face during their fight).

Reactions: Alfius

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
After Anna has postponed her decision 4 times, for the fifth time a timeline and an answer option "refuse Ramon"will appear. If you manage to refuse before the time scale has finally ended, it means that you have fulfilled one of the conditions for dp with bikers. The second condition for double penetration is the green tea drunk by Anna in a cafe. I just checked it out and everything worked for me.
No offense, I have followed the walk through step-by-step and refused Ramon at every turn - it just doesn't work. EVERY time Anna gets in his truck and there is absolutely no option for her to refuse - I waited at each dialogue screen to make certain.

When Anna goes with Demi to the nightclub and refuses Ramon and goes home, is that one of the refusals?

Perhaps what would help is if someone would kind enough to point out exactly where each "refuse Ramon" scene takes place - I can't help but think I am missing one somewhere...please, any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Returning to this game after a year it's crazy how much just that small change of Anna rejecting Ramon and instead going to fuck the Bikers to blow off steam helped the flow of the game IMO. It now is a good character growth moment for her seeing her reflect on how hurt she was when her own partner fucked around on her and having her Reject Ramon even though she wanted to fuck him because it would've been her doing the same thing to Matt.

Really feel now having played to the current update Matt and Anna don't really fit as romantic partners anyways but they make great friends. Anna needs to reconcile her feelings for matt (possessive v jealous) but I think this time it will be a mutual decision to stay friends.

It was really nice though to see her both jealous that he didn't need her/wasn't pining for her and also proud that he was growing.

Sheila is amaze-balls though. She tows the line of sweet and sexy perfectly. Also it will be great to both get back at Chris by fucking/getting in a relationship with his Niece and also seeing how pissed Patti will be she got replaced with a younger hotter girl. I'm glad Sheila isn't fucking him while she is still with Tony also shows that when she eventually gets with Matt she can actually be loyal (and in the meantime Claire is hawwwt).

S2 is much better UI less clunky and faster makes me not hate Unity as much.

For real though Ramon is a top 5 most obnoxious cunt in any VN - I hate him more than Chris by a mile. That goddamn smirk cannot wait to wipe it off his face in the fight and see his gym come down when the crime ring gets busted up (and again thank god Anna cant reject Ramon now because you know he would throw it in MC's face during their fight).
CmdrJShepard - I see you mention the rejection of Ramon and the biker scene from Season 1 - if you see my post prior to this one I am STRUGGLING to figure out where I am missing steps in rejecting Ramon. I am hoping you would be kind enough to share the scenes/steps so I can get that scene (I also think Ramon is a self-serving prick ;))

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
SISIMEN Are you playing an old version? The author edited it a while ago but it still says the same version (0.1 animated or w/e) but you need to re-download season 1 to reject him.

Reactions: SISIMEN

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
SISIMEN Are you playing an old version? The author edited it a while ago but it still says the same version (0.1 animated or w/e) but you need to re-download season 1 to reject him.
I thought I had downloaded the latest update to Season 1, maybe I hadn't...I will delete and try again to see if it works. Wondering if I should also delete the roaming/local files as well? Thanks for the idea!

EDIT: I downloaded as you suggested and followed everything to the letter and it showed up this time - thank you!

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
Seems I am stuck. I can't install 25 spy cams. There is no option in the bedroom at all (?) and once I am done with the rest I am always at 20/25.

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
There is no option in the bedroom at all (?) and once I am done with the rest I am always at 20/25.
Any idea what I am doing wrong?
If you're talking about the girl's house the last camera (in the bedroom) can be installed only after the scene with the blonde, I don't remember her name :rolleyes: The other cams are pretty simple to find, often there are two cams in a single room: use the turn button and you'll find the spots.

Jul 13, 2018
If you're talking about the girl's house the last camera (in the bedroom) can be installed only after the scene with the blonde, I don't remember her name :rolleyes: The other cams are pretty simple to find, often there are two cams in a single room: use the turn button and you'll find the spots.
Nope. I mean Randy's house in S2 0.1

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
Ok, in Randy's house is not so simple :) The only hint is random search, design is a bit chaotic and sometimes tricky. I've spent half hour to find them all

Jul 13, 2018
Ok, in Randy's house is not so simple :) The only hint is random search, design is a bit chaotic and sometimes tricky. I've spent half hour to find them all
Ate there any in the bedroom? Can't find any and I thought it might be bugged. I searched for 2 hours and still at 20/25

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Which version of season 1 to download? Is it the Season 1 or the one that says 0.10 animated? Is the season 1 not animated? fully?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, after Patti left
Game become boring for me
I was expecting hotwife scenario
But duhhh
There's a no more wife ntr
this game was tons of fun when I first got it and started, now everything since the second season has kinda felt phoned in....like why am I at sleazeguys house again? (i know there's some story justification, whatever)

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes