Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Finished the VN and must say, I sure love it, but one thing bothered me on the MC even his ex-bitch Patti wanted to see him totally crushed, he didn't want to see her crushed even he takes down that ugly tard Williams. If I was Matt all I would wanted was to see Williams either dead or in jail fucked by a big black dude and Patti end up in some cheap whore house where she get beat up by her pimp if she dare open her posh mouth and some day Matt finds her on the beach as some crack whore and put her in rehab to then realize what she all lost with cheating on Matt thanks her attitude. But I'm sure intrested in seeing more content and I would love to see how he will crush Brainless Randy in the ground and get Sheila as his new wife and get a rich and happy end with her.

pango173

Oct 26, 2019
how to unlock gallery in s1 ? there is no option to add password. only for pictures but im talkin about the gallery from the story

Doryanthes

Jul 13, 2022
how to unlock gallery in s1 ? there is no option to add password. only for pictures but im talkin about the gallery from the story
I don't think there is a 'story' gallery. The saves are automatic and depending on some of your choices you will need to restart from certain points to get a few different scenes that aren't available in a single playthrough. The prologue, nightclub, Anna with or without Ramon and taxi driver have variable scenes that come to mind.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
*Sigh* No hero for this one. Price might be a bit steep to get the latest release.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is there/will there ever be a 'public' version of the last release? A Patreon version was released a few months ago, right?
I checked his Patreon, His Public release, as far as I could tell is Season 1.

He released Season 2 Chapter 3 on Patreon (That is live now)
We are on Season 2 Chapter 2 now, so we are only one version behind.

It still sucks...

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes