-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Unless it's an official one from the developer himself? I remember Taffy Tales having one but yeah it's mostly Renpy and RPGM games that has android ports
Yes, I think that's right. It's something to do with how images / videos get stored, like encrypted so they can't be extracted or something. I can't remember now precisely, but I think you pretty much have to have the resources used in the game at your disposal as individual non-game files, which you then could put into an Android version of the game that you would create from the ground up or whatever. But I'm definitely no Unity expert, so I'm only passing on what I think I remember that others have said.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, I think that's right. It's something to do with how images / videos get stored, like encrypted so they can't be extracted or something. I can't remember now precisely, but I think you pretty much have to have the resources used in the game at your disposal as individual non-game files, which you then could put into an Android version of the game that you would create from the ground up or whatever. But I'm definitely no Unity expert, so I'm only passing on what I think I remember that others have said.
You can do this, it just takes a third step of using something like 'Asset Bundle Extractor' or 'Asset Studio' or 'DevXUnityUnpacker' - there are multiple tools but it is laborious and not all work without paid full programs.

Reactions: Repressed

Slider1993

Dec 25, 2020
Sorry for the question, the S1 animated version doesn't have the "gallery" option in the menu, is that normal? you can not have the animated gallery?

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
From his Patreon account:
So it will be here sometime in October, maybe November.

5 days ago

Hello friends,

although I stated that the next post on this page will be a link to the game for the heavyweight division patrons, I am forced to write this post. The fact is that the game is ready, except for the animations. I made many of them (64 animations in the S2 0.3 update versus 31 in the S2 0.2 update), and they continue to render. I probably won't have time to render them in September.
Therefore, the approximate release date of the update is postponed to the beginning of October.
Those patrons who read my previous post and subscribed to me (or increased the pledge) in September without planning to stay the patron for more than one month will have access to the update S2 0.3 according to the rules of the tier you subscribed or upgraded to.

That's it for now.
See you soon.

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
There will be 4 sex scenes in the update. There will be much more animations in the scenes than in previous updates. 1 Anna, Ramon (anal) 2 Anna, Britney 3 Matt, Serena (anal) 4 Patti, Mia, Mayor (anal)

Reactions: fauvhan

feqew

Mar 25, 2020
Do you know fellas why I can't open S1 or S2 mac version? It says application can't be opened and that's it.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
So far I don't dislike the VN, the pictures are a bit low quality, but that doesn't bother me, but god what a stupid cunt is Patti, exchanging a good looking guy for some ugly fart with a baby dick, this is the first NTR game I see the reversed option, mostly they dump their guys for a better looking version, but here they exchange the guy for a crappier version to end in the same sort life, if not worse, she will be soon a whore if he get her enough corrupted. To be honest if I was her ex guy, I would still do what Anna ask, but only to destroy her fantasy world and get the fart killed and her complete ruined and poor only good to life under a bridge as a poor crack whore. Anyway keep up the good work, going continue the first season and enjoy more on how this bitch get corrupted and get her deserved punishment for dumping a real alpha.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes