Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Well I tried to download the game using nopy and it didnt work so which of the download servers work? I usually use Nopy cause its the fastest.

pixiegrinder

Aug 16, 2017
You do know that Anna can turn down Ramon now?

Even though I felt betrayed by Anna initially and felt she made a mistake, I never hated her for that and did not see her as a traitor.

With the new option for Anna, it's even better! That threesome was such an awesome section of the game. I'm not sure if Anna and Mat will become something. I think there is such a lot of options open for Mat now, that the game can go in any direction.

Can not wait for the next update!!
Sirs, could anyone explain how to reject Ramon in the car ride to his house? No matter what I do, no option appears to reject him. Once he pulls up in his car, Anna ends up in his apartment automatically

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I got a question about the gallery. Are all the images in the gallery in particular scenes of the game or are some of them bonus images?

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Just curious somehow when I try selecting on a scene in the load section my game freezes on the loading screen and says it's not responding. Any way to fix this?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
So the big question in my mind is will Anna also betray Matt by fuckin Chris? I mean yea she seems to be overly interested in the guy cause she is tryna lock him up but after the debacle with Ramon and her getting super turned on by the idea of betraying or cucking Matt.. That is the big question. Im starting to question Anna's motives especially how she treats Matt fuckin everyone but him pretty much haha. What you guys think? You think she will stay loyal to her "Apprentice"? Now that would be a Mad Turn and a half! lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: karsenesprit

karsenesprit

Feb 10, 2020
So the big question in my mind is will Anna also betray Matt by fuckin Chris? I mean yea she seems to be overly interested in the guy cause she is tryna lock him up but after the debacle with Ramon and her getting super turned on by the idea of betraying or cucking Matt.. That is the big question. Im starting to question Anna's motives especially how she treats Matt fuckin everyone but him pretty much haha. What you guys think? You think she will stay loyal to her "Apprentice"? Now that would be a Mad Turn and a half! lol
I hope there will be a route where what you said happen in the future. And I'm also curious what will happen if i lost to Ramon in the next update.

Reactions: Rugerrell6

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I hope there will be a route where what you said happen in the future. And I'm also curious what will happen if i lost to Ramon in the next update.
Yea supposedly there is a contract involved which means if Matt fails then there is a good chance Anna will have more interaction with Ramon in the future if he wins maybe he will get lucky and his reward will be something special from Anna. She probably wont fuck him but maybe give him something else. And yea I think a route like that would be very interesting. She might even sleep with Chris just to investigate him more closely. As tough and dominating as she appears Anna has a real slutty side to her. Id also like to see more scenes wit that Ella chick to. Her body is smokin.

Reactions: karsenesprit
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes