somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Tried on two different Systems:
1: Desktop with Kaspersky Total Security 2020
2: Laptop with Avira Free Security

That two different AVs on two different Systems made the same Mistake seems odd to me.
I put it through virus total, 7 of 72 engines had a problem.

It seems to be the normal Ren'Py malware problem some engines have.

FTru72

May 14, 2020
i finished the game now and i gotta admit this one is the nearly best new released game of the week.

Just some low quality pictures at first part of the game if you make it better then it's gonna be 10/10
Thank you, on that note I will DL and check this out

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces. Bright and early for their daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Capella

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I find it too depressing. Again that dark Eastern European apartment with cracked walls. All that graffiti. And the inevitable gym. Not for me.

Last edited:

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
This one hell of a game really liked it interesting story,good amount of content for first release i was expecting to game end in the first night,given choices is really good not just fuck this girl or not but to build MC's personality,i hope updates will be fast cant wait for next update already

• Red Heart

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The perfect opening I was hooked to this right away a really good story so far that certainly plays with the emotions, especially with the whole Robbie and James situation, made my blood boil with James he is the typical type of abuser real creepy and has a rich family that breaks the law. Shame we never got to punch him a few more times. Great scene with our boss Elena so far I'm impressed with this one certainly one to watch.

• Red Heart

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
You should use an uncompressed icon for your PC builds. For some reason, certain AVs give false positives for trojans if you use a PNG as an icon with RenPy. Here, I've attached an uncompressed version of your game's icon. If you recompile with this one you should get fewer reports from users.
-

When trying to set it to full screen, game crashes.
I've attached a temporary fix for the full-screen crash/bug. Just merge the "renpy" folder in the zip with the one in the game's folder(overwrite).

This fix works, but probably isn't the "right" way to fix the problem. Somewhere in the game's code is a command to load "icon.ico" when it goes fullscreen, and since it can't find the file(because it doesn't exist) it just dies. I merely disabled the python code that loads the icon, problem "solved". The author of the game should eventually figure out where they set up the names of the icons and either actually make a file with that name or delete the reference in code...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

This fix works, but probably isn't the "right" way to fix the problem. Somewhere in the game's code is a command to load "icon.ico" when it goes fullscreen, and since it can't find the file(because it doesn't exist) it just dies. I merely disabled the python code that loads the icon, problem "solved". The author of the game should eventually figure out where they set up the names of the icons and either actually make a file with that name or delete the reference in code...
Thanks. Will give it a try.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Concept sounds interesting but I will hold off until there's a little more content for now.
Are you kidding me? What did you do, read the description and post a comment? Missing out is all I got to say about that.

As for me I gotta say I was hugely impressed with both the story and the length of this initial release. I loaded it up and the only thing that didn't knock my socks off was the barechested god in the bar. The funny thing is before that I was impressed.. and when I saw him I was like 'oh now here it comes' (as in the crappy content).. But as I waited for the other shoe to drop.. and as I kept expecting the 'That's all folk's! now please donate! And kept waiting.. the game and it's initial quality kept rolling along.

And when I finally hit the end the Dev finished it off with a little humor and eased into the credits.. hell I almost stood up and clapped.. (yes I've actually done that before./Summer with Mia comes to mind.page112ofcomments)

9/10 story.. the renders are pretty decent but the story... the telling of the tale.. now that's prime.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
just a question , if you worked for 9 months of this part , does that mean that next update is april 2021?

If other's would work 9 months on an initial release perhaps some of the garbage wouldn't be tossed out there.. take your time on the update.. say 2 months? ;)

2nd Patreon for this game.. the length and quality of the work speaks for itself.
Who rocks? Capella does.. that's who

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.0 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes