• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
I like this so far. Good premise and surprises all over the place. The romance options are adorable, even his nasty boss :)

Some of the character angles are horridly rendered though, makes them look much older and sickly. I'd also like more options in using the relic power, while it's understandable that he's new at it and hesitant to use it he should be scanning people on general principle- it's already almost gotten him killed and eaten not doing so.

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I saw it in the latest, then it was just gone. That's how I got it yesterday.
I updated it but couldn't see it featured in the "Latest Updates" section, no matter how many times I checked the page, so I reported the thread as an update, and there it was. Kinda odd how you said it was "gone" after you saw it. Anyway, if it was there before, my bad. I didn't mean to abuse the system.

Tried to download from GDrive, got this:

NOPY download was okay.
Fixed it. Forgot to set the link as "public" before posting. Thanks for bringing this out.

I like this so far. Good premise and surprises all over the place. The romance options are adorable, even his nasty boss :)

Some of the character angles are horridly rendered though, makes them look much older and sickly. I'd also like more options in using the relic power, while it's understandable that he's new at it and hesitant to use it he should be scanning people on general principle- it's already almost gotten him killed and eaten not doing so.
The majority of the game was made before I acquired my new GPU, so I pretty much had one shot at each render, without being able to redo it in case anything went wrong. Valid criticism though - will improve. As for the main character, he doesn't use his power out of apathy. The lack of uses for someone who's not around many people that often quickly made him lose interest in such ability. That, however, might change because of the recent events...

Man this story went all Hideo Kojima fast:LOL:
Thanks? c:

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
well story is different from normal college boy or some depressed boy looking for next update hope it comes in next month

Reactions: MrFriendly

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Mad World [Release 2.0] Smoke Mob Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.76 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 228 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 211 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I updated it but couldn't see it featured in the "Latest Updates" section, no matter how many times I checked the page, so I reported the thread as an update, and there it was. Kinda odd how you said it was "gone" after you saw it. Anyway, if it was there before, my bad. I didn't mean to abuse the system.
To be honest, the system is broken anyways. So, fuck it. Abuse the bitch, like it's a 10cent crack whore. It's all good. Ahaha

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ Good renders
+ Hot girls
+ Overall seems like high quality stuff

- This game is a cock fest. For every chick you meet, you meet 10 shirtless dudes
- The writing is, at least for me subjectively, very cringe-inducing. The MC uses too many quips and somehow the game tries to make him seem so omniscient and clever that it kinda hurts

Can't give a final verdict yet, had to pause once he called back that shirtless Jesus. If Russian games with too little effort on the script are one side of the spectrum, then games like this represent the other side. It tries so hard to be witty that it hurt me physically and forced me to stop playing. Please insert less witty stuff, less dudes and more chicks.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Shocked that I'm seeing so few on Patreon to be honest.. I'm enjoying this one and would hate to see it fall to the wayside due to lack of support. I've honestly seen complete trash receive more interest and support than this one... kinda boggles the mind.

Funny moments.. great renders.. light and breazy. Keep up the good work.

SMD

Jan 13, 2018
The majority of the game was made before I acquired my new GPU, so I pretty much had one shot at each render, without being able to redo it in case anything went wrong. Valid criticism though - will improve. As for the main character, he doesn't use his power out of apathy. The lack of uses for someone who's not around many people that often quickly made him lose interest in such ability. That, however, might change because of the recent events...
Understandable, I didn't want to say anything but some of the renders like in the coffee shop made the characters look hideous when they look to the side or such. It was enough to break my immersion and I'm pretty unshakeable in that regard. I know you can do better because some of the renders are perfect enough to cry over and most at least count as good+. I don't know how hard it would be but if you can you should fix those. Eva is supposed to be a model and mostly she looks like she is but then she's suddenly a ghoul out of nowhere :)

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Very nice update (Chapter 1). I really like where this is going!
Now, I've read some comments about the rendering, and on the mc being a wussy, I have to say it doesn't bother me at all.

True, the graphics are grainy, but when you have a good story going on, it doesn't matter (to me).
In some cases it's even quite arty (like the scene in the bar, with Vincent and those other weird people).
The music also helps a lot in setting the atmosphere.

One last thing: I just love Robbie constantly saying "Dude" (and "Duuuuude").
I'll admit it, she's my one and only love interest :)

Keep going, Dev!

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Good game so far. MC gets his ass beat a bit too much for my taste but some choices helped rectify it. Imma keep it on watch

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I haven't played this yet, but, is the MC a lil bitch? Or does he just not know how to fight?
Nah he can definitely fight. And his "lil bitch" level aint as high as MCs in other games. I'd say he seems more like a "Make peace not war" type of dude, he seems to accept situations he's in instead of fighting. Except for the alleyway scene. I've been making decisions to turn him into a badass so hopefully that helps in the later chapters.

But really this game is pretty good and worth playing. Definitely better than most of the new shit comin' out.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nah he can definitely fight. And his "lil bitch" level aint as high as MCs in other games. I'd say he seems more like a "Make peace not war" type of dude, he seems to accept situations he's in instead of fighting. Except for the alleyway scene. I've been making decisions to turn him into a badass so hopefully that helps in the later chapters.

But really this game is pretty good and worth playing. Definitely better than most of the new shit comin' out.
Thanks. I dl'd it, just haven't had the chance to play yet.

Reactions: Cokebaths

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nice update. Been watching this a bit... really like Robbie and Chloe, the sex scene with Chloe was hot. Wish someone would learn that the MC’s birthday was the same as Robbie’s and do something nice for him (though Chloe already gave him an awesome present). It was refreshing for them to worry about STD and pregnancy (first game where I recall the former being mentioned). I think Chloe and Robbie should date & please don’t try to insert the MC into the relationship too.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes