BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019

Overview:
By chance, in a bar at night, you meet a strange man who claims to be a god. The power he gives you flips your life upside-down, now, with newfound friends and newfound threats, you must learn the extent of your new abilities while also dealing with your completely new everyday life. How you choose to approach each situation will define your mental state forever, and also the relationships of those around you.​
No other family members in the game as of yet. Actually I don't even recall any family being mentioned. Besides not having a mother/sister/aunt/grandma/cousin to slide the salami to I don't think he has a dog either. But other then that this game is pretty damn sweet!

All kidding aside give it a whirl.. think you will be pleasantly surprized.. I was.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No other family members in the game as of yet. Actually I don't even recall any family being mentioned. Besides not having a mother/sister/aunt/grandma/cousin to slide the salami to I don't think he has a dog either. But other then that this game is pretty damn sweet!

All kidding aside give it a whirl.. think you will be pleasantly surprized.. I was.
If he had a dog there's a 50/50 chance it would be killed and we'd all be pissed off about it.

Kind of refreshing to play a non-incest game. Seem so rare these days.

kfrazer099

Apr 6, 2019
Oh wow, what did i play just now.. this game left me with such good vibes and feels. I think i'm halfway through the story, and i don't even care if the naughty scenes are included or not. The setting and dialogues are so refreshing and funny. Amazing work, please don't stop.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Mad World [Release 1.0] [Smoke Mob Games] - Original size 617MB
Compressed Android port(117MB): GOFILE -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!​

Last edited:

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
I like the game and the story, definitely has the potential to be huge and will be definitely following it. But I had a question, do the choices/dialogues not have any consequences in terms of different scenes or events? Because I noticed that no matter what dialogue you choose you will always end up getting the power in the same way possible, or Ronnie giggling or Leon beating you up or Eva kissing you etc.

Is this a linear game just with the mirage of choices/decisions or does those different dialogues have any value at all? Are there internal variables/points etc?

Whatever be though still looking forward to future updates. Its pretty enjoyable.

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I like the game and the story, definitely has the potential to be huge and will be definitely following it. But I had a question, do the choices/dialogues not have any consequences in terms of different scenes or events? Because I noticed that no matter what dialogue you choose you will always end up getting the power in the same way possible, or Ronnie giggling or Leon beating you up or Eva kissing you etc.

Is this a linear game just with the mirage of choices/decisions or does those different dialogues have any value at all? Are there internal variables/points etc?

Whatever be though still looking forward to future updates. Its pretty enjoyable.
Thank you for your feedback! Very good question. The choices will not matter straight away since I still have to add the mental health score down the path. Changing your whole personality takes time, and it wouldn't make sense for the story if you just got to choose it in the very first chapter. I also don't want players to get the results of their choices straight away since they would always cheat the best outcome possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
So, just wondering, Capella who exactly is the main LI and how many will there be?
I don't have a particular "Main LI" while writing the story. There are six girls in total you can develop a relationship with (three of them already introduced: Robbie, Eva, and Elena). I will make no promises, but my original plan is to have three different endings to every arc, with the possibility of a full harem ending (the latter is happening, no matter what).

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Now that MC has had the veil pulled back on the magical world, and has some power of his own, I hope to see him quickly progress as a more forceful character, especially at his work. I don't care if they were "acting", I want to see Matthews and company suffer a bit for being such colossal douche-tards. Elena, too. I really hope it's not a case of "let's all be friends now!" MC's place of work, however, is going to be important going forward.

Solomon/James is a fucker to keep an eye on. There's obviously something more to him than just a psycho abuser (though that's enough to make me hate him). I'm predicting that he and his family become the main protagonists of this story.

All said, Eva is the only one who doesn't figure into the story (as I see it going forward). Looking forward to what her role is, because she's my number one LI at the moment. There's something very vulnerable about her that I'm dying to find out more about.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Found this game yesterday, and just had to play it. The story is really good, with really good interactions with both the MC and other characters. A great first start to the game. The only recommendation I would make is the font color. Certain scenes the font color is white, and then place on top of a white background like a car it is really hard to read. Can't wait for the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Capella

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't have a particular "Main LI" while writing the story. There are six girls in total you can develop a relationship with (three of them already introduced: Robbie, Eva, and Elena). I will make no promises, but my original plan is to have three different endings to every arc, with the possibility of a full harem ending (the latter is happening, no matter what).
As long as we also can choose to avoid sex with any of them I am in. And, of course, I am choosing team redhead! LOL

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've just started playing this. I usually don't think anything of bad translations but "I could easily explain this misunderstanding over some BEARS,..." cracks me the hell up. Don't know why but i needed that laugh.
Anyway I'm liking it so far , best of luck

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
I just finished playing the update, I really liked that it wasn't too short and it was awesome! This is one of the few games that I really like. from my point of view I think you deserve more support, but hey! everyone has their likes.

Good job dev!

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes