Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Man it's always the ladies that are in some way unavailable (in a relationship, gay, in love with someone else, not meant to be a love interest, etc.) that catch my interest in these games. Every time it happens. I find myself more interested in the side characters instead of the main LI (although this game doesn't seem to have a main). Regardless, a very terrific chapter 1, very interested to see where the story goes from here.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Just finished the game. I gotta say, its the complete opposite of what I was expecting. I expected this to be a game that I would forget 2 days after I played it. BUT MY GOD THAT WAS SO GOOOOOD. I am HOOKED, definitely see why the comments section of this thread are all positive. Im excited to see what future updates are gonna be like, and your future games that you'll make.

Reactions: gcjellyfish

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
yeah good game, too bad the renders are low quality / grainy / with noise. Good story, some powers seem a lot better than the MC's one but if he can control people's mind at safe range he doesn't need more

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Do you know that kind of thing where you are just minding your own business
browsing the latest releases, find something you haven't noticed before,
read the synopsis that is kinda featureless but the pics and file size look good enough
and then you are hooked right away?

Just happend with this little gem of VN/game here. I really like it. Glad I found it.
Glad Smoke Mob Games created it. Hope he/she will continuing doing so.
Can't wait for more!

Very intriguing story, plausible characters that are likeable, oh and as I already
mentioned plausible, not a universe where the MC is the only male.
The MC has some inner conflicts and doubts, that's really good.

Story progression is good, the writing is good. It's no mindless romp.

The character models look nice. (That means that the ladies are goodlooking.)

Can't say anything more than try this one out immediately. Do it, NOW! :)

SMG, keep it up, you created something really good there!

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
First time playing and I am really surprised.
Very good story a lot of good looking girls and badass fights.
Hope in the future mc lvl up his fighting skill or life will be hard for him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not crazy about eva's new hair color. Loved the update, anxious to see where it leads. Best of luck

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
beautiful storytelling! even enjoyed the antagonists! but yea render could use some pick me ups. BUMP THOSE MAX SAMPLES UP!

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
Very good game so far, and a lot of content too, far more than I expected!! Like some users have mentioned, the renders are grainy, other than that I'm loving it.

kurnia

Dec 2, 2017
To clarify: You as the Player will have the option of dating all six girls or just be friends with them. By default, Robbie, Chloe, and Eva are already friends with the Player. Elena, Fiona, and Paeonia are optional friendship/romance. As for a possible Robbie x Chloe...I refuse to spoil it. There's still a lot to come, so I wouldn't pick favorites just yet. Keep in mind, that having sex with any of the girls doesn't mean you're already on their "romance path". For some girls, it's only a hookup - unless you don't want it to be anymore. Take Chloe, for example. She felt lonely on that specific day, and more than just company, she needed sexual contact. Ivan and Leon are her childhood friends - her relationship with them is more like a sister-brother thing. Since she already took a liking for the Player for standing up for her friends...she gives you that option.

I was reluctant of adding the "harem" tag, you know...I don't wanna get in trouble for advertising content that's not yet in the game. But yeah, full harem is definitely planned, considering every character in the game interacts somehow.

Last, but not least, I appreciate each and every one of you guys taking the time to give your feedback on the game - I can't say that enough. I can't promise it will fulfill the expectations of everyone - but what I can promise - is that there is a lot more on the way.
Yes harem i love it

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
This is a story-wise very interesting game. I wish it more attention than it's getting so far.
It offers an original story with witty conversations. Hopefully they'll find theirs fans as soon as possible.

I wouldn't want the mc job at any cost. The defeatism he suffers from it creates strong melancholic feelings in story. Even at times, when it should has a more positive charge, such as a birthday party (perhaps because two birthday should be celebrated instead one), it feels more sad than happy. The music then nicely complements the atmosphere of the story.

The arive of Fioan and Paeonia was the only more cheerful scene so far, but I hope that when mc gains some confidence that the atmosphere will become a little more colorful.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download Android Release 1.0
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I like it so far. The MC does seem to be drifting between being wimpy and being sure of himself quite a bit, hopefully that changes.
And I'm not talking about being a total dick who wants to solve everything with his fists. no you can be smart and try to avoid violence and still be confident.

The women look well enough. I like Robbie the most from what we've seen, at least visually.
Storywise, we do have quite a few of that type by now, but it's written well enough, most of the time.

One thing I really did not like was how grainy and unsharp the renders were. It's definitely doing the models a disservice and it just looks like a game from three years ago, due to that.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I like it so far. The MC does seem to be drifting between being wimpy and being sure of himself quite a bit, hopefully that changes.
And I'm not talking about being a total dick who wants to solve everything with his fists. no you can be smart and try to avoid violence and still be confident.

The women look well enough. I like Robbie the most from what we've seen, at least visually.
Storywise, we do have quite a few of that type by now, but it's written well enough, most of the time.

One thing I really did not like was how grainy and unsharp the renders were. It's definitely doing the models a disservice and it just looks like a game from three years ago, due to that.
Robbie is the best girl. But, some want her to be with that other chick. I agree with most of what you said. Except the violence. I don't want him to be a total dick, just more confident and learn how to kick ass. Ahahaha

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

It's not surprising that he fluctuates between hesitation and confidence considering the situation. How confident would anyone feel when a "god" grants them power and he sees people like Vincent running around?

I wish he would start using his power more so that he wouldn't be surprised all the time, but then it also feels like a "cheat" when it comes to knowing what any of the characters are thinking (especially the women).

Robbie is cute, all of them have nice qualities, but none of them seem that interested in the MC.

The graininess or noise may be something that he can't avoid. Though I think there might be a way to remove it or sharpen the render in post.

Robbie is the best girl. But, some want her to be with that other chick. I agree with most of what you said. Except the violence. I don't want him to be a total dick, just more confident and learn how to kick ass. Ahahaha
Robbie is best girl but I want the option for her to be with the MC or Chloe. As I said above none of the girls seem that interested in the MC. Chloe, even though the MC can fuck her, is more interested in Robbie. And that's all the lewdness besides the bitchy boss in the first release. Not even any real teasing or flirting with anyone else. It's a straight forward and binary Fuck: Yes/No in both situations.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Robbie just came out of a relationship with an abusive mofo. It'll take time with her and I'm willing to wait. But, if she gets with Chloe, I'll just move on. Don't want any other in this game.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Robbie just came out of a relationship with an abusive mofo. It'll take time with her and I'm willing to wait. But, if she gets with Chloe, I'll just move on. Don't want any other in this game.
You really have a singular focus on her. LOL

So you don't care about the story or anything else in the game?

I love redheads but, for me, the plot is interesting enough that even if the MC never gets with Robbie, or she dies later, I am still curious to see what happens next. I can't play a game just for a single character, I tried that with Indecent Desires but couldn't subject myself to that mess of a sandbox game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
You really have a singular focus on her. LOL

So you don't care about the story or anything else in the game?

I love redheads but, for me, the plot is interesting enough that even if the MC never gets with Robbie, or she dies later, I am still curious to see what happens next. I can't play a game just for a single character, I tried that with Indecent Desires but couldn't subject myself to that mess of a sandbox game.
Well, I'm not a fan of the MC being a bit wishy washy, nor of him getting his ass served up like he's the daily special at a greasy spoon. lol

Reactions: LordSinner

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well, I'm not a fan of the MC being a bit wishy washy, nor of him getting his ass served up like he's the daily special at a greasy spoon. lol
The MC has to have an arc, can't have him be a bad ass from the get go otherwise there is nowhere to go from there. He did okay in the fight with Solomon but everything has been multiple opponents and/or magic empowered opponents. I am waiting for the training montage that is obviously going to happen since he keeps having flashes of seeing himself wreathed in power. The whole "cute render" fucks another "cute render" isn't why I play these games.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The MC has to have an arc, can't have him be a bad ass from the get go otherwise there is nowhere to go from there. He did okay in the fight with Solomon but everything has been multiple opponents and/or magic empowered opponents. I am waiting for the training montage that is obviously going to happen since he keeps having flashes of seeing himself wreathed in power. The whole "cute render" fucks another "cute render" isn't why I play these games.
I understand that. I even stated that in another post about him learning to fight. But, without Robbie, not worth the wait. My opinion. But, yeah. I'm focused on her. lol

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes