MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I understand that. I even stated that in another post about him learning to fight. But, without Robbie, not worth the wait. My opinion. But, yeah. I'm focused on her. lol
Well, it sounds like the dev will have it happen but that her and Chloe may also be an option. Just have to be patient.

To me she is a rather bland character, redhead or not. Especially don't want to be the rebound guy.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, it sounds like the dev will have it happen but that her and Chloe may also be an option. Just have to be patient.

To me she is a rather bland character, redhead or not. Especially don't want to be the rebound guy.
Nope. Which is why I can wait. Not going to be banging anyone else.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Nope. Which is why I can wait. Not going to be banging anyone else.
Honestly, in my canon playthrough I don't think I will fuck anyone. Robbie is cute but has no personality. To me Chloe is cute but she's more interested in Robbie. None of the other women even remotely appeal so far.

Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind later..

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Lol. I don't quite see the problem. I'd be more than willing to share Robbie with Chloe and Chloe with Robbie.
I'm generous that way, if it gets the MC two girls for one. ;)

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
So far, liking the story, it's got interesting characters, a dark, somewhat somber story, which I can definitely appreciate, has a slightly "Torchwood-vibe" for the Organization the MC gets involved in, and I do like the slow progression, and unexpected connections. The one things a friend and I both were confused by was a line Chloe said
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as it just makes no sense, and there's no context. My friend also thinks there aren't enough girls in the game for an AVN. Still, looking forward to the next Chapter!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So far, liking the story, it's got interesting characters, a dark, somewhat somber story, which I can definitely appreciate, has a slightly "Torchwood-vibe" for the Organization the MC gets involved in, and I do like the slow progression, and unexpected connections. The one things a friend and I both were confused by was a line Chloe said
as it just makes no sense, and there's no context. My friend also thinks there aren't enough girls in the game for an AVN. Still, looking forward to the next Chapter!
Well, I disagree with your “friend”, I think there are plenty of girls and adding too many will be at the cost of story and character development.

Otherwise, I agree the AVN has a nice start and seems like it has potential to be really good. I hope we have regular releases it doesn’t get “aboned”.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Well, I disagree with your “friend”, I think there are plenty of girls and adding too many will be at the cost of story and character development.

Otherwise, I agree the AVN has a nice start and seems like it has potential to be really good. I hope we have regular releases it doesn’t get “aboned”.
I agree, it does have plenty of girls, but not everyone is used to playing games with more than one or two males. I like the game as it is, and adding more than it needs....like ya say, it would throw the game off, and we don't need that.

And as for my use of "AVN", it's because I get visual novels at times that are also non-adult in nature, so in order to differentiate the two, I toss on the "A" for these type.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
And as for my use of "AVN", it's because I get visual novels at times that are also non-adult in nature, so in order to differentiate the two, I toss on the "A" for these type.
No I'm glad you used it. Now I know what it means when I see it. Adult is the only vns I play so I didn't automatically get it. Luckily MrFriendly took a moment to tell me. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree, it does have plenty of girls, but not everyone is used to playing games with more than one or two males. I like the game as it is, and adding more than it needs....like ya say, it would throw the game off, and we don't need that.

Yeah, I prefer a more realistic mix of characters. Not exactly a 49/51 split but having more male characters than the MC and his "best friend for life" is good. Even if the other male characters are just in the background as waiters, bartenders, etc. One of my favorite AVNS is Last Call and there's quite a few male characters. Feels more "real" than the 1 male character and 40 women thing that seems standard in these games.

No I'm glad you used it. Now I know what it means when I see it. Adult is the only vns I play so I didn't automatically get it. Luckily MrFriendly took a moment to tell me. :)
Always "grouchy" to help ;)

Before I came to F95 I always called these games VN or AVN to differentiate them from each other. I've begun to drop the "A" just because there are few VNs being discussed on this site (understandably).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't mind if there's other males in a game. BUUUUTTT.... They need to be (A.) neuter or (B.) asexual. Only 1 cock banging the girls and that's the MC's. Ahahahaha Yeah. Yeah. I know! I'm a greedy fucker. I'm not sharing.
Yeah, I don't want other guys who are chasing the same women. But men in the background doing jobs, walking by, or whatever works. I don't mind a clearly married/together couple where there is no way we can fuck the woman (just don't show me the happily married/together couple fucking).

I advocated in various places an MC having a group of male friends or at least more than one "best friend" as long as they don't compete for the same girls. I'm not into that.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, I don't want other guys who are chasing the same women. But men in the background doing jobs, walking by, or whatever works. I don't mind a clearly married/together couple where there is no way we can fuck the woman (just don't show me the happily married/together couple fucking).

I advocated in various places an MC having a group of male friends or at least more than one "best friend" as long as they don't compete for the same girls. I'm not into that.
Hmm I don't advocate 'best friends' at all. Unless they are as I said above, or even gay. I'm not into palling around with homies. If they are neuter, asexual or gay, it's fine to pal around with them. Go have a few beers at the local pub. As for married couples... I'm still on the fence with that. But, as long as we're not forced to watch anything sexual with them, I guess it's fine.

• Angry
Reactions: Valeck and griffor

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
When I first played earlier versions I thought this will be one the games you play couple of minutes and trash away. Chapter 0 started like this but Chapter 1 changed whole game for me. Adding this to one of my favs.
This is why I still remember Liam from Acting Lessons. He is a friend and he will go for the women you are okay with it. That's why I always match him with Rena.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes