sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
Bretty nice stuff so far, would share strippers again.
I will look forward to updates.

Regarding exceptions:
I seen the Tobias and the fcrgetalign one mentioned in the thread, but I also ran in two "tsroute is undefined"
before warping to the castle (~line 7740).
Quick &dirty fix is adding
define tsroute=""
at the script-definitions.

Reactions: Grelk

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Mad World [Release 2.0.2]
Download :
Join my for more ports and mods.

Alex5280

Sep 3, 2020
Wow! This one just keeps getting better and better. Looking forward to the next update!

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Well .. then play it now before it goes either of those directions .. just enjoy them babes 4 now.
Also .. exibit some caution whenever you see these 3 together ...

Smoke Mob Games]

Humm. Then i would need to "leave" the game in the "middle" if it has, i prefer to know before hand if possible. That way i would know if it is a game for me to play or not. Will w8 a bit more but ty.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Humm. Then i would need to "leave" the game in the "middle" if it has, i prefer to know before hand if possible. That way i would know if it is a game for me to play or not. Will w8 a bit more but ty.
The game does not contain NTR and does not contain sharing (or females only - harem). There's nothing to implay that it will ever stray into these waters.

Thanks to the developers for continuing the story. I can see that you have interesting world at your mind with an interesting story that you want to tell us. I am so left to wait with impatience for the next narration.

I have two comment to consider, from the point of view of the clarity of the story.

At the point of nonlinear storytelling, I was a little lost in what was actually going on. Perhaps the headline for players would be good to put where narration moved to in time (and place).

The story has a fairly big cast, a possible "gallery" with a name for better orientation would help remind you who is who.

Thanks again for the sequel and good luck with the sequel. (y)(y)(y)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Top notch world building. The MC is too much of a white knight self deprecating goodie two shoes though. I do think the dev is playing the long game. MC has lots of room to grow into a competent Royal Guard. There is also the visions likely dealing with the MC being someone of great importance and potential. Lets see.

What I'm most curious about is if there is room for a "evil" or antihero MC route. Game was hinting at it with the red/blue choices. The last update showed that MC's powers go beyond mind reading. We saw him influence the 2 girls at the strip club slightly. Now if it were a less ambitious game, I could definitely see a path where going red all the time could lead to him abusing mind control or something, but this game is very plot driven and plays out a bit like a TV show. A route where MC abuses his powers on these likeable NPCs would be very different tonally to the expected "rising hero" story. Almost seems like it would turn into 2 entirely unique route that would lead to 2x workload. I would love to see it if it can occur organically, but I am also fine with just playing the hero. Looking forward to what comes next.

Reactions: Real Kreten

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I enjoyed it. None of the girls really pop out to me, except for maybe Nova. Elana is a cunt, and I kinda want to avoid her as much as possible...:cautious:. Anyway, I really hope we get some alone time with Nova. Overall the writing is very good and the story is pretty interesting. I think the only thing I really have to gripe about is that I kinda wish there were more choices (but that's more of a "ME" problem and not an actual issue with the game) and getting a proofreader or something would help a bit, but the grammar isn't awful by any means. Just a few misspelled words here and there.

Now I think a game mechanic I am really interested in is the Blue and Red choices. I have a feeling there is going to be a Hero/Villain route you can take? I'll be honest, the red route was really fun. Kicking people's heads into a car is always a good stress reliever.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
Seems like most of the errors in 2.0 stemmed from the fact that the dev couldn't fathom that people wouldn't go for the ero scenes. :LOL:
It's a testament to his story and worldbuilding that I'm still loving this game and eagerly await the next update even though I actively avoided all of them until now. Elena was a bit too good at her job of getting me into the "burn everything"-mindset, now it's avenger all the way for me. :devilish:

Now I think a game mechanic I am really interested in is the Blue and Red choices. I have a feeling there is going to be a Hero/Villain route you can take? I'll be honest, the red route was really fun. Kicking people's heads into a car is always a good stress reliever.
It's actually not just the red/blue choices. In fact most of the choices you make contribute to the avenger/paragon affinity. Even the "be a fucking retard" photo posing decision. (Which is the only paragon choice I just couldn't help but make in my avenger run. :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: dolfe67

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for MadWorldV2.0.2

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Great game. I like these kind of stories. And im very interested in Paeonia. To be honest her design is what made me want to download and play it. I was curious about her character. Glad I did. Hope to see more of the game and of course a lot more of Paeonia. Romance or not. Robbie and Elena are also very nice.

I got a ton of errors though when Tobias revealed his powers to me in the bar and did his chant. All his dialogue. Ignoring it worked since I could still see the text lines he was supposed to say but that entire thing with Tobias lines were not working right.

How long will updates be? How long were they in the past? Just curious.

Edit

Btw about Vincent. His model looks like some actor from a movie or tv show. He seems familiar but I cant place it. Not sure if intentional or not. Anyone know who I am talking about? Maybe it was the hair or face idk. If I remember Ill post it.

we're living in a mad world
we're living in a maaad world
mad world
Within Temptation reference?

Reactions: fkrfxr and Capella

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Btw about Vincent. His model looks like some actor from a movie or tv show. He seems familiar but I cant place it. Not sure if intentional or not. Anyone know who I am talking about? Maybe it was the hair or face idk. If I remember Ill post it.
Did you watch Game of Thrones?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JB08 and Capella
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes