Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Great game. I like these kind of stories. And im very interested in Paeonia. To be honest her design is what made me want to download and play it. I was curious about her character. Glad I did. Hope to see more of the game and of course a lot more of Paeonia. Romance or not. Robbie and Elena are also very nice.

I got a ton of errors though when Tobias revealed his powers to me in the bar and did his chant. All his dialogue. Ignoring it worked since I could still see the text lines he was supposed to say but that entire thing with Tobias lines were not working right.

How long will updates be? How long were they in the past? Just curious.

Edit

Btw about Vincent. His model looks like some actor from a movie or tv show. He seems familiar but I cant place it. Not sure if intentional or not. Anyone know who I am talking about? Maybe it was the hair or face idk. If I remember Ill post it.

Within Temptation reference?
First of all, I'm really glad you liked the story! About the errors, they were wiped in 2.0.3. Hopefully, these were the last of them.

I cannot say for sure how long the next chapter will take to finish...the last two took three months each, but that's not working for me, and neither is working for those waiting for the next. I aim to update every one or two months, tops. And I have a strong feeling I'll be able to...

About Vincent, he does look like someone...I wonder who?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I swear it was not on purpose...

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Did you watch Game of Thrones?
He does look like a younger version of that man but its not quite the same guy I have in my head. I wish I knew the character he played, or tv show or movie is was in so I can find out. I did see game of thrones btw, ending season sucked.

First of all, I'm really glad you liked the story! About the errors, they were wiped in 2.0.3. Hopefully, these were the last of them.

I cannot say for sure how long the next chapter will take to finish...the last two took three months each, but that's not working for me, and neither is working for those waiting for the next. I aim to update every one or two months, tops. And I have a strong feeling I'll be able to...

About Vincent, he does look like someone...I wonder who?

I swear it was not on purpose...
Ahh yeah he does resemble Keanu. I hadnt placed it. Still not the actor I was thinking, I will have to rack my brain for a while to remember. Its his hairstyle mostly but also his face structure. Oh well. He does look like Keanu though. Vincent is a cool dude.

Far as updates go I dont mind if its long or short. Plenty of games go one for 8 months to over a year lmao. 3 months seems to be an average. Couple games do micro updates every 2 weeks to a month. Others do it every 6 months.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
this is officially "the most boring game i have ever played" congratulations you suck at making games
Chimba JB08 don't bother facepalming asshole trolls. They still count as reaction points, and gives them the attention that Mommy and Daddy never did. Just report and move on.

Reactions: Ludvinae

BobHoskins

May 13, 2017
Just finished playing this and damn. Pretty good story, the wholes powers thing is dope. The glowy tattoos on Vincent kinda remind me of Fenris from DA2 as well as the phasing ability.
The gals are great. Really digging Robbie and Chloe. Paeonia is also cool. Looking forward to more of it.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was solid... gotta admit I was more in a horned up looking for a fap kinda mood when I fired it up, but I read every line and it was much more of an interested in the story kinda game, but then I'm a sucker for supernatural stuff... a little weird how infrequently the dude tries to use his powers, but as we've not started the training bit I guess it's just all building up to that, I'd be going nuts with just a year of juice.

Reactions: Ludvinae

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
Gotta say, I'm a fan. The premise is simple, but the story evolves in way that is unexpected. The world soon becomes bigger, deeper. Each characters even minor ones is interesting in their own way.

Also is it just me or does Vincent kinda look like young Keanu Reeves?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Found this game ar random and I enjoyed it.

Pros:A good amount of content,unique story,interesting characters.

Cons:Elena,and why the red head no Nikki on MC's cock yet?

Looking forward to more

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
When you've not played the game for awhile and your save goes directly into the Vincent scene.
30vsxh.png

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
So, in this game we got some girlfriend ?? I was interested in the neighbor, but with her past, I gave up and I don’t know if I made the wrong choices or it’s the game not to have anything with eva in the cafe

do we have any love interest?, I'm not talking about just random fuck

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So, in this game we got some girlfriend ?? I was interested in the neighbor, but with her past, I gave up and I don’t know if I made the wrong choices or it’s the game not to have anything with eva in the cafe

do we have any love interest?, I'm not talking about just random fuck
Not yet, the redhead and others may evolve to become love interests but there’a no advancement towards that yet... Or ties incremental.

Reactions: fregonard

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Great game. It had quite a few 'script errors' in it, but I just ignored them and went on. Didn't seem to affect game play any. I guess this was translated from a different language? There are tons of spelling and word usage errors.
Love how the main character isn't a douche for 'being' with different women. That might be my favorite part. Or that you are developing most characters evenly while not spending the majority of the time on any single character.
Can't wait for the next update!
Keep up the good work. and Thanks very much

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
Well, I'm really enjoying the story so far.

I'm just wondering if the Author / somebody made a walkthrough, 'cause I'm not so sure how more than a choice I made did make an impact.
Yeah, I agree completely. I'm enjoying the game but I have no idea how much stuff I'm missing or could've done differently. And the number of choices is too large to just go back and try something different. Wish we had a walkthrough.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yeah, I agree completely. I'm enjoying the game but I have no idea how much stuff I'm missing or could've done differently. And the number of choices is too large to just go back and try something different. Wish we had a walkthrough.
I feel the same, and I think it's simply because the dev has at least most of the story planned out. So what's end up happening is there is a lot of choices but they will only start to take effect later in the story maybe? but it feels very odd to play "per update".

I think I'll just wait for a few more release before playing again, as much as I enjoy the current story I feel a bit lost about it all to fully immerse myself in it.

Eishier

Feb 27, 2019
I'm all for Poenoia she by far my favorite by looks and personality from what i see and what others tell MC about her hoping some action with her in the next Chapter

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Loving it. Great original story and nice clear pics. Please continue on. thanks for the share

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
gotta say I'm impressed grrat game so far ,looking forward to the next update no rush I will happily wait for quality work

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes