Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Nothing on Patreon since November 22nd... Maybe Discord has some information? Otherwise I fear this one maybe abandoned soon.
Hohoho...the irony. This should really get an award for best-timed comment. I literally finished the chapter when this popped up. Unfortunately, problems on top of problems...could only update now.

Sorry for the delay, my dudes. Hope I can bring the next one quicker, and I really hope you enjoy this one. As always, do not be afraid to flag any problems (I'm sure it has at least one) and leave your opinions. Everything has room to improve.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hohoho...the irony. This should really get an award for best-timed comment. I literally finished the chapter when this popped up. Unfortunately, problems on top of problems...could only update now.

Sorry for the delay, my dudes. Hope I can bring the next one quicker, and I really hope you enjoy this one. As always, do not be afraid to flag any problems (I'm sure it has at least one) and leave your opinions. Everything has room to improve.
LOL, that's awesome... Looking forward to it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Going to give this a shot based on the reviews, any chance for exhibitionism making it in the tags?

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Going to give this a shot based on the reviews, any chance for exhibitionism making it in the tags?
Oh...man. Not gonna spoil it, but..."exhibitionism" is an understatement.

LOL, that's awesome... Looking forward to it.

Gonna recompile it right now. Old remnant of code I was going to use to calculate the "points" for character choices. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I'll probably check this one out. Seems my homies MrFriendly and Wolf Plays™ like this game. I suppose it's that time of the day for me to get a raging boner.
Knock yourself out, brother. I really hope you like it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'll probably check this one out. Seems my homies MrFriendly and Wolf Plays™ like this game. I suppose it's that time of the day for me to get a raging boner.
I like it, still in early stages of the story and the MC doesn’t get a lot of action (maybe more if you aren’t a picky asshole like myself since my MC has only had sex once) but I like where it is going. The characters are starting to develop and I’m interested to see what happens next.

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Would it be too much to ask to do a macOS build as well?
(It's RenPy, I don't see why it would)

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
Would it be too much to ask to do a macOS build as well?
(It's RenPy, I don't see why it would)
I feel as if this becoming pretty much the only post I make (not difficult given my post count), but in case this is helpful I have copied the following from a previous post:

If you download the mac launcher from this page: you can use it to play the PC version (and the PC version of most renpy games). All you have to do is place the folder containing the game in the renpy application folder, open the renpy launcher app, and then you should be able to select the game from the list. There's also a thread on the forum that provides more detailed instructions too if needed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/

But in my experience, you don't usually need to do what this suggests (eg make a new folder). Usually you can just unzip the download and put it in the folder containing the renpy app, as I described. Very occasionally it doesn't work for one reason or another, but I'd say it works with 95% of the pc versions I try to play on mac.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Very nice bit of world building this episode. It's gonna be very exciting when MC learns how to control his powers. I would have liked to have gotten to know Paeonia more this episode, but that's not a huge deal. On a less positive note, however:

When I first saw MC's new hair, my first thought was that he looks like the Aurora, Colorado shooter. Not great. Not a fan of Eva's new hair either. Sorry dev. Still a fine episode that has me hooked for more.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Another error:

I've fixed it by replacing the:
if fcrgetalign >= 5:
$ paragon += 5

With
if alignparagon >= 5:
$ alignparagon += 5

Which seems to be what was aimed for. It gets rid of the error during the car ride at least... But if any coder/modder can have a look at that and confirm/correct if I fucked up?
Attaching the script with the dialogues with T fixed, and the error in the car "fixed".

Reactions: Real Kreten

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I'm geting shit loads of errors during the Tobias event right at the beginning:

I corrected the script.
t was z for a couple of lines of dialogues for some reasons :)
Since 90% of the new chapter's images is in 2560x1440, I had to apply a little something to adjust the new ones to the project's resolution of 720p - apparently, that made the first sequences go haywire. Ren'py is seeing the character indentation as the "z" transform - for some reason - when in fact it stands for changing Tobias' name to "Yoel" in that particular scene. Such a shame I'm just reading this now...I just recompiled and uploaded 2.0.1.

Another error:

I've fixed it by replacing the:
if fcrgetalign >= 5:
$ paragon += 5

With
if alignparagon >= 5:
$ alignparagon += 5

Which seems to be what was aimed for. It gets rid of the error during the car ride at least... But if any coder/modder can have a look at that and confirm/correct if I fucked up?
Attaching the script with the dialogues with T fixed, and the error in the car "fixed".
"fcrgetalign" Is a remnant of code I decided not to use. I was very sleepy writing it and woke up to something that made no sense and was overly complicated. I changed to something more simple, and that single line of code serves no purpose (besides screwing up with the script, it seems). My bad, sorry.

Thanks a lot for wandering through the code and flagging those! Now, to recompile 2.0.2.

This has to be the quickest update this game ever had.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Since 90% of the new chapter's images is in 2560x1440, I had to apply a little something to adjust the new ones to the project's resolution of 720p - apparently, that made the first sequences go haywire. Ren'py is seeing the character indentation as the "z" transform - for some reason - when in fact it stands for changing Tobias' name to "Yoel" in that particular scene. Such a shame I'm just reading this now...I just recompiled and uploaded 2.0.1.

"fcrgetalign" Is a remnant of code I decided not to use. I was very sleepy writing it and woke up to something that made no sense and was overly complicated. I changed to something more simple, and that single line of code serves no purpose (besides screwing up with the script, it seems). My bad, sorry.

Thanks a lot for wandering through the code and flagging those! Now, to recompile 2.0.2.

This has to be the quickest update this game ever had.
My pleasure :)

Seems like there are no errors until the end of this build. I had to replay the entire thing since I somehow lost my saves for this little Gem :) Hence why I could spot the errors with T / Z :)

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes