FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Mad World [v4.0.1] [Smoke Mob Games] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.12GB
Repack size: 1.59GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :alien:

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just a question about Robbie:

I've just finished chapter 4 and we only kissed on the beach. Am I missing something?

I had a look at the diary towards the end of the final scene and it tells me I'm not dating anyone. Is it so no matter what I try? I'm boning everyone... :unsure:

Reactions: wiwem71072

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

I've just finished chapter 4 and we only kissed on the beach. Am I missing something?

I had a look at the diary towards the end of the final scene and it tells me I'm not dating anyone. Is it so no matter what I try? I'm boning everyone... :unsure:
you can try for something more with Chloe (Chapter 3 when you bring her the pills). then it will tell you you're dating her

sexoffended

Oct 6, 2020

There's nothing more with Robbie so far.
The only person to show up as dating is Chloe.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I was so tempted to rollback and reject Eva when she pulled out that fucking rubber but I'm not sure if like other girls we'll get cucked if we reject her. :cry:

Reactions: eslamtito229

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
On one hand I'm glad to see this game is back. I love the story and the characters seem very authentic to me.

That said, I think I'll take a break from the game. At least for a couple more updates (whatever they take to arrive lol).

I want to be sure how much we'll see the "if you reject love interests, there will be sexual scenes between those rejected love interests and other people" stuff. Even if it's optional. I know maybe I'm being a bit picky, but oh well. Not my jam.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Ignoring the elephant in the thread, I really enjoyed this update dev. There's a lot of games I've been waiting years to get updates from and it leaves you wondering if those updates will be worth the wait. In this case, it was for me. The game really felt like it stepped up with this one. Excited for more.

nsfwdemanded

Nov 22, 2020
well, sit back and relax while waiting a couple of years for chapter 5. Joking/trashing aside I don't know what the dev needs for making things quickly but he rejects help so... It is a fantastic game, too bad the time between updates has been really slow, I hope that will change for chapter 5

And I hope we get a decent chapter 5 on the next update, not another shitty 4.0X series please.

Jun 23, 2020
Okieee ig they should remove harem tag now, cuz there's no way HAREM word justify ongoing or upcoming factors...! In harem only Mc dick is EVERYTHING, No li can't ignore tht fact. And no both can't co exist it's not social service bc sharing is caring.. fuck man dev had to finger a good story . Shit ass dropped (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)... They did same fucked up Dmd then after that said "we are sorry " nd you're the clowns for supporting us . So, jokes on u...!! Now another one trying to spice up ... Are we joke for u, i hate mfs who misleads always. First research what u gonna put, what value it holds and how much you could give your best for it, i ain't here for any sightseeing or faps or we ain't tasting pigs for your kinks.
For a story which was worth give some time cuz we are bored out of rl and movies but u have to do that one thing which is forbidden like adam nd eve .... I am going to cool off and read some manga atleast...!
I wish if u made your mind and unlocked new skill backstab then use it properly, end of the day this mad world is yours, but misleading or totally opposite of their word's a real man(/person )won't ever do. It's not my cup of tea anymore.

Good luck on your game.!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Okieee ig they should remove harem tag now, cuz there's no way HAREM word justify ongoing or upcoming factors...! In harem only Mc dick is EVERYTHING, No li can't ignore tht fact. And no both can't co exist it's not social service bc sharing is caring.. fuck man dev had to finger a good story . Shit ass dropped (⁠ ⁠ꈍ⁠ᴗ⁠ꈍ⁠)... They did same fucked up Dmd then after that said "we are sorry " nd you're the clowns for supporting us . So, jokes on u...!! Now another one trying to spice up ... Are we joke for u, i hate mfs who misleads always. First research what u gonna put, what value it holds and how much you could give your best for it, i ain't here for any sightseeing or faps or we ain't tasting pigs for your kinks.
For a story which was worth give some time cuz we are bored out of rl and movies but u have to do that one thing which is forbidden like adam nd eve .... I am going to cool off and read some manga atleast...!
I wish if u made your mind and unlocked new skill backstab then use it properly, end of the day this mad world is yours, but misleading or totally opposite of their word's a real man(/person )won't ever do. It's not my cup of tea anymore.

Good luck on your game.!!
Wtf was that!? I got dizzy just trying to read it.......

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So ... MC is bullied by the males in this game: Vincent outright gun to the head, Leon punches him down, Robbie ex pummels him into unconsciousness, any sane person would walk away and be
homeless in the park meeting Eve whenever she comes by explaining to her what a can of assholes
he has been living around all this time, his friends fkking behind his back, because that what friends do
while MC is constantly feeling excluded and used and abused with literally no upside: tool for everyone.

MC has this awesome power, he confesse to Vince he has been using it at neausea, but we never get to see that, we never get to be this awesome MC with all this power of reading people up,
he lets Leon beat him up, he lets solomon pummel him, he lets Robbie manipulate him,
then he is made a furniture in the midst of all these people who cannot be bothered to include him
into any activities. Even living with Robbie amounts to literally nothing, Chloe still steals her away
every damn time. What did MC accomplish after months of living with Robbie day in and day out?
Robbie wants to/ almost manages to kill herself and MC gets to be the patsy, yet again, to get dropped like dead meat so Chloe can then swoop in and claim Robbie for herself yet again.
MC never catches any break.
He is on the same team with the gorgeous boss he got to be intimate with, but this game makes that never go anywhere, ever, the fact she feels sick that Robbie is there to fake being a friend while
hugging and giggling with Chloe the whole time: ”look the moronic MC tryng to save me and almost dying at it. Ha. Ha.” tells us she would be up for MC becoming a human being, not this punchiing bag for friend and foe alike, but this game constantly likes to make MC the gut all boots hit relentlessly.

When you look at it like this, what did MC accomplish? Being the actual victim of all.
MC is shown tryn a make something of himself, but everyone simply ignores him alltogether,
MC can even delay sitting at the table to let the alpha bullies have their time, WTF.

Eve alltogether dissapears right about time MC is tryn a connect with her.
They never plan dates, they never even go to the gym together, WTF.

Then the game brushes off the fact that Leon resents MC for even talking to Eve in the first place,
is bullying MC for talking to her, so dropping her on that asshole is a fkk you to every gamer here.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is starting up telling the story of MC, a good guy being screwed outta any and all good things in his life.
MC has a childhood sweetheart - not anymore. MC knows a supermodel, gets bullied and beaten up over talking to her
MC stands up to the bully, is forced to go help him beat up another bully becoming the punching bag
MC is then framed into getting to owe a crime syndicate for being a punching bag for bullies.
this is legit a story close to GTA or need for speed or fast and furious ... pitty MC is never the badass
even minor villains are in those gaming / movie plots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are some missing immages in the prologue and some beyond:
1672657742993.png
1672657766347.png
1672657776548.png
1672657786304.png
1672657795329.png
They appear after MC gets the eyes - with the godling in the bar and then with Eve in the gym.
1672657895219.png

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I just started to play the game and must say that it's very interesting. The only part I don't really like is the fact that you have to give the relic back after a time frame. If i get a relic power like the MC I would want to keep it instead of giving it back.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I just started to play the game and must say that it's very interesting. The only part I don't really like is the fact that you have to give the relic back after a time frame. If i get a relic power like the MC I would want to keep it instead of giving it back.
Keep playing........

Reactions: Sayajin2205

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I am really hoping that a Fiona path opens a bit more soon. I think she is still my top pick at this point.

I'm also looking forward to the Paeonia face reveal. I'm hoping she's not like Mileena from Mortal Kombat.

mortal-kombat-mileena-1.jpg

Meh. Who am I kidding? Would still probably tap, in game anyway.

Aside from that, I'm glad to see a new chapter finally come to the game.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes