• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elspastico

Jun 29, 2018
Swear to God, if I ever stop being a wage slave and get rich, I'll pay Capella couple million dollars to not finish the game, and just write more. Forever.

It'll end up being a 500 hour visual novel still on development. And it'll be worth it. It'll be an epic worthy of Tolkien and Eddings. Because this is not a game, this is a fucking experience.

Truly, I often find myself thinking "What would Fiona do?" when facing tough choices. As a result, I bathed naked in front of my boss. Since I'm a hairy man and not a fucking goddess, he decided to give me a raise out of sheer dread. I'd say it works.

11/10 needs more Fiona.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Does anybody encounter on android port the text or dialogue doesnt show before you and leon goes to fight some guy?

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Exactly like you (the MC) who doesn't want a serious relationship with her and fuck other girls ;)
In my playthrough i tried to be good with eva. We fuck at night and then at the cafe she said she doesnt want serious relationship. I agree with her to be friends with benefits and then at the beach i fuck eva after the robbie and the gang left to get some supplies. Fucking eva at the beach and then behind the car. You may have pick wrong choices but i didnt encounter eva fucking leon in my playthrough. I didnt also fuck chloe if that helps

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Ok, this one has a helluva confusing dialogue system... I can't tell when the MC is thinking or speaking.
Sometimes dialogue shows up in italics, making me think these are the MC's thoughts, but then the following bits show he's actually spoken that.
Other times dialogue shows up without a speakername, but in normal text, and it turns out those are what MC is thinking.

I wish the dialogue would be a bit more consistent, because I can totally not see why some of it shows up in italic, yet isn't meant as thoughts. but as normal dialogue...

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Sometimes dialogue shows up in italics, making me think these are the MC's thoughts, but then the following bits show he's actually spoken that.
Other times dialogue shows up without a speakername, but in normal text, and it turns out those are what MC is thinking.
Seems kind of self-explanatory...
I wish the dialogue would be a bit more consistent as I can totally not see why some of it shows up in italic, yet isn't meant as thoughts. but as normal dialogue...
So, is the dialogue actually incosistent or did you just assume that italics are supposed to be thoughts? I can't really remember any mixups.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Ok, this one has a helluva confusing dialogue system... I can't tell when the MC is thinking or speaking.

I wish the dialogue would be a bit more consistent, because I can totally not see why some of it shows up in italic, yet isn't meant as thoughts. but as normal dialogue...
thoughts are always without a speaker. as for why some dialogue is in italic, well, maybe the tone changes or something

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I also noticed the text (a whole line of dialogue) is often in italic for no apparent reason.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes