ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
What's up with the multiple Protag? Also is the MC a Beta in this? Seen several comments saying MC gets bullied a lot.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
What's up with the multiple Protag? Also is the MC a Beta in this? Seen several comments saying MC gets bullied a lot.
It's fine. Play it and see. I didn't get a sense of what these people are complaining about, honestly. Sure, the MC is a little confused and doesn't know how to use his new abilities, but he is starting to use them more. Just because he doesn't turn into an OP superhero, and wants to live his life, outside the training grounds that is, as a normal person, is a more realistic response, that I think most people would have in a similar situation.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I don't know why there is a multiple protagonists tag, I don't remember making decisions for other characters except the MC :unsure:

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
At several points in the game, we see events happening through the pov of other characters. No choices are made during these povs but they help add context to the overall story and sorta act as interludes. They’re pretty short too.

Konrad Simon

Game Developer
May 12, 2021
Just bought and downloaded this game, and played the first few frames, like, up to giving the name, and wanted to say: what a beautiful, immersive, confusing, wonderful opening! There is an art to walking the line of, "I'm setting you down in the middle. No, you have no idea what is going on, but that's okay. I've got you, trust me." Writers like Roger Zelazny managed it; not many others.

No idea if I'm going to still be enjoying the game in an hour, or a day; but that opening deserves some special recognition regardless. Well done indeed!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Why isn't there a walkthrough and gallery mod for this game while this has been released ages ago?
Gallery is not implemented yet : (Dev statement, not mine : )

Hey, guys. Good news and bad news. Bad news first. I couldn't hack it - gallery system won't make it to the final cut. After four days of intense research, I actually figured out how to put together a gallery for still images, but full scene replays on the other hand are a bit trickier. Although the code for a fully functional gallery system was made available by a fellow developer, it just doesn't fit my design choices. I don't have the skill to adapt their code to mine in a timely manner, yet. Unfortunately, I'm too burned out to learn it fast enough. The choice was to either have something lazily integrated, or have nothing at all. I chose to have nothing. Most people probably won't care too much about this, but although I finished Chapter 4 exactly how I wanted, I did have to compromise on a lot of things to get it done. The gallery system was something I didn't want to compromise on because it's something I promised as a feature for months, but sadly, I just can't do it and still have a December release. This, however, doesn't mean I'll be giving up on it. The gallery system will be fully implemented in the 4.1.0 version of the game. Sorry for the empty promises...again. But this is the cost of having a release coming out this year.

Reactions: edonis

Elspastico

Jun 29, 2018
Swear to God, if I ever stop being a wage slave and get rich, I'll pay Capella couple million dollars to not finish the game, and just write more. Forever.

It'll end up being a 500 hour visual novel still on development. And it'll be worth it. It'll be an epic worthy of Tolkien and Eddings. Because this is not a game, this is a fucking experience.

Truly, I often find myself thinking "What would Fiona do?" when facing tough choices. As a result, I bathed naked in front of my boss. Since I'm a hairy man and not a fucking goddess, he decided to give me a raise out of sheer dread. I'd say it works.

11/10 needs more Fiona.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes