allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I wouldn't mind it at all! Help is always appreciated. For the upcoming update, however, I think every bug or overlooked part of my script that needed fixing has already been flagged on my Discord. There's not much else to do for 4.1. Some help on 5.0 would be very welcome, though.

Yeah, people have been telling me that for years. I'm not very good with social media in general. With Patreon specifically, I only take advantage of its infrastructure when I have actual news or insight to offer on the development process, which doesn't happen too often. Still, I'm always trying to outdo myself, so this could always change in the future.
For sure, man. Thanks.

Also, is 4.1 different from 4.0.1?

Reactions: Capella

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
My following of this thread was very limited during its 'abandoned' label stage, but I swear I remember reading something about the game plans were to eventually turn into a sandbox.
Was I mistaken or is that still a thing that's planned?

If not, I'll need to give this one a replay. I remember being thoroughly invested, but it's been long enough that that investment is gone. Which I imagine will be quickly remedied upon a second replay.

If the sandbox plans were indeed planned, then I wish you luck going forward dev; Like I said, I remember the characters developed within the story's framework are supremely well done, and without a doubt something to be proud of. The fact I'm still here enquiring about it is testament to your skill. Not only in character development, but even more difficult and impressive, your ability to craft an immersive world the reader can lose themselves in.

AVNfreak

Mar 20, 2023
An amazing work of art that I had a blast trying to live through. Just the story was riveting enough to make me forget about the mature themes, and am genuinely interested in the future course of the MC's story, as well as how he handles his power(s). (those who know, know)

What really popped the VN into AA level of immersiveness was not just the dialogues that popped up (typically seen in almost all VNs) but the WAY they were conveyed, almost as if it was being SPOKEN by an actor, like in AAA titles. And some of the background scores that went with the story plot were songs I wish I could hear again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All in all, a story I would rate highly up there with Artemis and Projekt Passion (in terms of Sci-fi themed VNs) as well an extrememly good story plot. Can't wait to understand the future of the MC and how he handles the conditions to ensuring he gets to "keep" his power.

Last edited:

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Does this game have unavoidable LI having sex with other guys? I've read the FAQ but I'm not sure if it meant they will be loyal if you're loyal to them or if you can get cucked anyway.

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
Does this game have unavoidable LI having sex with other guys? I've read the FAQ but I'm not sure if it meant they will be loyal if you're loyal to them or if you can get cucked anyway.
It's not unavoidable, if you constantly reject her she goes with the other guy and not the other way around. What doesn't make sense to me is that you don't have the option to skip the scene, when your character isn't actually watching it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
I've been very impressed by Mad World, it is really really good.
Fantastic story, characters and great writing !
top quality AVN.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
It's not unavoidable, if you constantly reject her she goes with the other guy and not the other way around. What doesn't make sense to me is that you don't have the option to skip the scene, when your character isn't actually watching it.
Ah ok, that's weird but not nearly as bad as I thought from the FAQ. Gonna give this one a shot.

Zero141214

May 28, 2021
Ey guys, do you know how to unlock the sex scene with Robbie at the beach during chap 4? MC and her kiss but then say "this doesn't feel right" and end it there. Pfffff,......

This game could use a walkthrough.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Ey guys, do you know how to unlock the sex scene with Robbie at the beach during chap 4? MC and her kiss but then say "this doesn't feel right" and end it there. Pfffff,......

This game could use a walkthrough.
I had no idea there was a sex scene with her. I thought it just ended there.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
There's no sexual content with Robbie in current version, the closest is the scene at the beach with both MC and Robbie naked, but the " this doesn't feel right " stops it even if you avoid every other women and only do Robbie-friendly choices though the story.
I guess that's for a future chapter.
Taking it slow usually makes it better in the end ;)

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes