• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf14

Sep 26, 2018
Yeah, thread is so dead despite pretty good game itself.

Any news about next update? Progress? Release date? Anything?
Read the latest post on Patreon, apparently the had some hardware issues.
I just hope this won't get abandoned.

Oh and dev needs to change the cover image of this game, almost didn't pick up this game cos the image looked kinda cheap,low quality.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Collection of good news.

Hello, folks. It's your favorite absent father who shows up maybe once a month, hopefully bearing good news. Today is one of them days. I know we don't see each other very often, but the love is still here.

I've secured a source of rendering power.

In the past couple of weeks or so, I've dedicated myself to racking up the funds for a private cloud rendering service. It wasn't cheap, and the process was demanding, to put it mildly, but it'll definitely be worth it (RTX 4090 for the win). The loss of the F95 Iray Server during the development of 4.1 was felt to a great extent, and I can't allow something like that to happen again. I've also managed to find a new plugin that will allow me to batch-render scenes on my own local PC without running into bug prompts that require me to monitor my computer at all times. Yeah, that was a thing before, and one of the major issues that prevented me from rendering locally. I don't have to worry about that, anymore.

Though the F95 Iray Server is seemingly back online, sadly, it's clear that it can't be counted on 100%. The private server I got is also surely not something I'll be spending money on long-term (50 USD in my country is worth a whole month of food and other household supplies), but it's good as an emergency switch as my points will never expire. That was the biggest selling point for me. That established, I estimate the Patreon revenue, sales, and Steam sales combined are more than likely to cut my overdependence on both rendering services. So yeah, It's grounds for major optimism! At least until the completion of 4.1 and the Steam release, I'm all set on rendering power.

Optimization was key, and now it's on lock.

After a little bit of testing, I've managed to drastically increase performance in the game. It should be running smooth as butter now and should not crash or even slightly stutter, no matter what device you're running it on, which is something I'm very proud of! Performance issues have been a thing for a while, so it feels good to kiss it goodbye.

Into 2024...

...my biggest priority will be ensuring that updates are not so few and far between while still keeping the quality acceptable and ever-evolving. The next steps for me to achieve that are updating my hardware and hiring a second artist to help me with some of the front-end stuff -- mainly artwork for the game. I already have someone in mind for the job.

Recently, I've received a lot of help in some do-or-die situations and I refuse to let it go to waste a second longer. Usually, I'm not one to make promises or set things in stone. There are hardly any reasons to ever do that, and it often feels like I'm setting myself up to fail, but if there's one thing I can promise for sure, is that 2023 was the second and last time I've done a yearly major update. That's a little something to look forward to.

I know reading "main mission: upgrade parts" might feel a little generic and even obvious in this post, as "upgrading parts" has been a priority since the beginning (and it's certainly been written about many times), but with the Steam release in my pockets, that's -- for the first time -- an attainable goal. I just had to let you guys know I'm looking into it. This 7th gen Intel bottleneck-magnet CPU really has to go.

We've got roughly 11 days left until the end of the year, and I'm nothing but thankful that I get to do this for this long. I feel like I don't say this enough, but I appreciate each and every one of you who have followed and supported this project in many ways throughout the years, and I can't wait to show you what its full potential looks like. This will likely be my last post in 2023, and the next time we see each other here, it'll be in a brand new year. Hopefully, I'll get to write more of these.

So... happy holidays! You can still find me on Discord, though.

Christ P Bacon

Jul 4, 2018
Echoing what a couple others have said that it's also super weird that he's a 20 year old guy who said he's sterile from a vasectomy a few years ago. No legit doctor is going to sterilize a healthy guy who's not even old enough to drink. If you want to have consequence free nuts in the girls, hormonal birth control is like a million times more plausible.
what??. so, no pregnancy?

Parcel

Mar 27, 2017
I'm really liking what I've played of this one, but these out of memory issues are driving me crazy. I know the dev's working on fixing it, but I literally have 64 gb of RAM, and still keep getting errors, even on the compressed version.

Might wind up pledging on Patreon if the rest of the game keeps up the quality of the early stuff, and I can actually play it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: allanl9020142

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Gallery Mod

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: Mega
ty for a great mod
any chance you could add version needed for the mod like
example

if game updated and try this one that is for last update before u update it
but since nowhere it writes wt version is/needs to work correct
ill probably get errors from the game with ur mod
but if u added version needed etc we could avoid this crazy w/e with less than 1min of your time,

sorry for the wall :p

thank you
gl hf

Reactions: FjPji

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I'm really liking what I've played of this one, but these out of memory issues are driving me crazy. I know the dev's working on fixing it, but I literally have 64 gb of RAM, and still keep getting errors, even on the compressed version.

Might wind up pledging on Patreon if the rest of the game keeps up the quality of the early stuff, and I can actually play it.
That's pretty weird. I have significantly less RAM but it runs just fine. Although to be fair, I haven't played the latest version yet. (I like Chloe but I'd rather just be patient and wait for the main story's continuation.) So is it something that popped up with this latest version?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Collection of good news.

Hello, folks. It's your favorite absent father who shows up maybe once a month, hopefully bearing good news. Today is one of them days. I know we don't see each other very often, but the love is still here.

I've secured a source of rendering power.

In the past couple of weeks or so, I've dedicated myself to racking up the funds for a private cloud rendering service. It wasn't cheap, and the process was demanding, to put it mildly, but it'll definitely be worth it (RTX 4090 for the win). The loss of the F95 Iray Server during the development of 4.1 was felt to a great extent, and I can't allow something like that to happen again. I've also managed to find a new plugin that will allow me to batch-render scenes on my own local PC without running into bug prompts that require me to monitor my computer at all times. Yeah, that was a thing before, and one of the major issues that prevented me from rendering locally. I don't have to worry about that, anymore.

Though the F95 Iray Server is seemingly back online, sadly, it's clear that it can't be counted on 100%. The private server I got is also surely not something I'll be spending money on long-term (50 USD in my country is worth a whole month of food and other household supplies), but it's good as an emergency switch as my points will never expire. That was the biggest selling point for me. That established, I estimate the Patreon revenue, sales, and Steam sales combined are more than likely to cut my overdependence on both rendering services. So yeah, It's grounds for major optimism! At least until the completion of 4.1 and the Steam release, I'm all set on rendering power.

Optimization was key, and now it's on lock.

After a little bit of testing, I've managed to drastically increase performance in the game. It should be running smooth as butter now and should not crash or even slightly stutter, no matter what device you're running it on, which is something I'm very proud of! Performance issues have been a thing for a while, so it feels good to kiss it goodbye.

Into 2024...

...my biggest priority will be ensuring that updates are not so few and far between while still keeping the quality acceptable and ever-evolving. The next steps for me to achieve that are updating my hardware and hiring a second artist to help me with some of the front-end stuff -- mainly artwork for the game. I already have someone in mind for the job.

Recently, I've received a lot of help in some do-or-die situations and I refuse to let it go to waste a second longer. Usually, I'm not one to make promises or set things in stone. There are hardly any reasons to ever do that, and it often feels like I'm setting myself up to fail, but if there's one thing I can promise for sure, is that 2023 was the second and last time I've done a yearly major update. That's a little something to look forward to.

I know reading "main mission: upgrade parts" might feel a little generic and even obvious in this post, as "upgrading parts" has been a priority since the beginning (and it's certainly been written about many times), but with the Steam release in my pockets, that's -- for the first time -- an attainable goal. I just had to let you guys know I'm looking into it. This 7th gen Intel bottleneck-magnet CPU really has to go.

We've got roughly 11 days left until the end of the year, and I'm nothing but thankful that I get to do this for this long. I feel like I don't say this enough, but I appreciate each and every one of you who have followed and supported this project in many ways throughout the years, and I can't wait to show you what its full potential looks like. This will likely be my last post in 2023, and the next time we see each other here, it'll be in a brand new year. Hopefully, I'll get to write more of these.

So... happy holidays! You can still find me on Discord, though.
I'm pretty excited for this year. This is one of the few VNs I still look forward to.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
So in my humble opinion this game's strong point and main focus is in its story, the frontpage screenshots show mostly naked chicks which makes it seem like just another harem romp. Maybe add some more action shots instead to draw more story starved readers in?

Reactions: Wolf14

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
That game is fire. Man, I need more game like this. I love the lore. And those scenes where he use his newfound powers, discover more abt them and go shonen spirit. It's truly to make me cum lol.
I mean yeah the sex is good but the story is great.
That's not all, The romance is well written. I played the bonus chap and the author did a good job conveying this tension, warm feeling and connexion the MC has with chloe. However, I have a question. I saw the harem tag and I'm beginning to question my decisions...
Should I have kept chloe just as a sexbuddie if I wanted to follow the harem path? I mean, I kinda hoped, given the fact that she is bi and like robbie, we would be able to go harem way like this... Is it planned or should I not involve myself romantically with chloe or any other character and instead just be their sexbud if I want to follow a harem path? Which would be a shame bc I rly like the emotional connexion the MC shares with her. And I kinda hope harem path isn't just abt sex.

Anyways, I wish y'all the best, game's incredible. I want to thank that one guy who posted on the superhuman thread and had this game recommended in that space below the written comment (Idk what the space is called, message/profile description?).
It also goes without saying that I appreciate what devs did with this game
so yeah,

THX

Last edited:

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
It goes away when i go full screen. pretty weird
Do you mean like having some odd games lags when transitions, animations... start? I have the same. I mean yeah I have a potato PC but I had my shair of fairly big games and it was never to this extent. The game is still playable it's just really slow. I either have to go fullscreen, quit full screen, or close the game and re-launch it.
So yeah if it's a problem not everyone is encountering, it's prbbly just an optimization prblm. I mean those who have good machines probably didn't come across this problem.

THX

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Do you mean like having some odd games lags when transitions, animations... start? I have the same. I mean yeah I have a potato PC but I had my shair of fairly big games and it was never to this extent. The game is still playable it's just really slow. I either have to go fullscreen, quit full screen, or close the game and re-launch it.
So yeah if it's a problem not everyone is encountering, it's prbbly just an optimization prblm. I mean those who have good machines probably didn't come across this problem.

THX
Since a few people have asked here's what happens to my game

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes