Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Tried this game today and played it in its entirety. I have to say I wasn't impressed with the first 30 minutes or so of it, but then it got really interesting and I ended up playing everything.

Really like the characters and the lore so far, and it's great that secondary characters have quite good backstories, even minor characters that you barely see for a few pictures. Really enjoyed what's currently in the game.

Now if I had a few questions though, are the red/blue choices that important ? Do they matter at all ? Should one stick to full red for one playthrough or full blue for another ? And last question, is the extra content canon to the story or once the new update drops is the story going to continue as if the extra content part hasn't happened ?

Thanks.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
I know I played this in the past because everything up to the MC & Leon's run-in with James I know I've seen before. Not sure why I didn't continue, but glad I found it again.

This was just a great story - one where the story definitely comes first, and it shows. I've played through chapter 4 (not the bonus yet as I'm a little burnt out from running through this much in two days) and I have no real complaints. Other than, story-wise, I don't like the Royal Guard people. I mean, Vincent flat out told the MC that he values the relic and not the MC's life. He's made to feel like an obligation and yet acts friendly towards them, which feels very one-way. After the end of chapter 4, how they feel they failed him, like, yea - you fuckin did. And I only hope we get options to distance the MC from them now that he's not 'indebted' to Vincent anymore. It's made me write-off Fiona as an LI. Paeonia might be saved for the sheer fact that she can't talk so she hasn't been able to mistreat the MC so far. I guess I can say that I also don't like Elena. I don't really understand why she, and the rest of them, had to treat the MC like shit. To make it easier for him to leave? That's not at all a decent excuse. Not to mention they were using him as a courier while they had their own group of couriers within their organization that were aware of the dangers of the job. MC has been used by this organization from the start and will definitely continue to do so. I mean.. how much pertinent information did they keep from him already? He's nothing to them, and the empty platitudes at the end of chapter 4 about how they now feel bad because he almost died helping them is just not even close to making up for them treating him as completely disposable up to that point. I doubt the story is heading that way, but if the MC were given a choice to stab them in the back, I would take it without a second thought. Fuck the Royal Guard. Can I join Aria instead?

Witocaj

May 8, 2020
Just tried the game out and while I've started to enjoy the plot and the worldbuilding, it's been kind of difficult with the game straight up crashing due to memory usage. I saw the dev is working on it so hopefully it gets resolved soon. I'm at the server/docks fight and I cannot continue anymore because it'll crash within a few scenes.

As a matter of fact, what happens in the bonus chapters heavily affects the main story, as you'll witness in Chapter 5.
I am kind of confused about this though, as someone not on the Chloe route at all, how am I supposed to understand this impact on Chapter 5 if the bonus chapter isn't available without dating Chloe?

Last edited:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Just tried the game out and while I've started to enjoy the plot and the worldbuilding, it's been kind of difficult with the game straight up crashing due to memory usage. I saw the dev is working on it so hopefully it gets resolved soon. I'm at the server/docks fight and I cannot continue anymore because it'll crash within a few scenes.
Try to use a compressed version , for the latest release of Mad World there's a compressed version here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-world-release-4-1-0-wip-smoke-mob-games.55994/post-12090947
that should lower the memory usage a lot and so prevent this kind of crash.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Is the game non-linear about the relationships and have branches that limit the romancable characters in some way or all the way harem? The 'FAQ' didn't really answered my question :/

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 4.1.0 + Gallery by saibakira

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 717 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Trying to access the bonus chapter - it shows up in the menu, but clicking on it does nothing. Chloe is my main girl in the playthrough so I don't know what I have or have not done to make the chapter playable.

Any ideas?
same issue here, did you manage to play it?

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Is the game non-linear about the relationships and have branches that limit the romancable characters in some way or all the way harem? The 'FAQ' didn't really answered my question :/
you can be all the way harem if I remember correctly. You can reject every LI you meet also.

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
There is other game in the site which have a bad ending showing a li having sex with other guy but that game is tagged as Ntr game
Yet here we see a li having sex with other guy yet the game is not tagged ntr
Please make the changes about the tags
It is misleading the players

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: K2ill1 and Maviarab

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
There is other game in the site which have a bad ending showing a li having sex with other guy but that game is tagged as Ntr game
Yet here we see the a li having sex yet the game is not tagged ntr
Please make the changes about the tags
It is misleading the players
She has sex with another one only if you reject her, you may not like it but that's not ntr

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
She has sex with another one only if you reject her, you may not like it but that's not ntr
While I agree with your opinion and I don't think it is ntr.
In this forum, if you read the definitions of the tags, they have put a different meaning on it, it is not necessary for the Li to be in a relationship with the mc for it to be considered ntr.
netorare ✏ A love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I don't think it was even rejection. You have to constantly stay out of her path even as a friend for her to sleep with the other dude. And even then I think the scene is really dry. If you had minimum interaction with Eva then she will not sleep with him.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In this forum, if you read the definitions of the tags, they have put a different meaning on it, it is not necessary for the Li to be in a relationship with the mc for it to be considered ntr.
netorare ✏ A love interest has sexual contact with someone else without the approval of the protagonist.
But if you reject her/avoid her...then she is no longer a LI is she....

• Angry
Reactions: K2ill1

Sin_Mechero

Mar 27, 2022
I wasn't giving my opinion, just information. Even if she's not a Li in that save, she's still in the game. I've already said I don't think it's right, but that's the way it is. Just like they apply the ntr tag if a Li is seen fucking another character before the mc meets her. They finally gave in to all those people who complain every time something like that comes up in a game.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I agree and disagree. But if we're forced to see it, then it's technically voyeurism, but some of us will call it netorare(NTR). I won't argue the point about it. Just saying how some people view the whole thing. This is a topic that is hotly debated on this site. :ROFLMAO:

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
If the MC reject defintively a LI , said LI can't be considered a LI anymore in the story and become a normal character.
Normal characters getting in relationship (or just fucking) with other normal characters should always be considered normal, because it is normal people behaviour, exactly the same as normal characters not getting into a relationship (or not fucking) with other normal characters.
nothing to do with some shitty kink/fetishist crap.

Now what i don't like for that scene between Eva and Chloe or Leon is that it is indeed voyeurism and is forced on the reader, viewing it should be optional so people not into voyeurism wouldn't be forced into it.

Last edited:

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
If the MC reject defintively a LI , said LI can't be considered a LI anymore in the story and become a normal character.
Normal characters getting in relationship (or just fucking) with other normal characters should always be considered normal, because it is normal people behaviour, exactly the same as normal characters not getting into a relationship (or not fucking) with other normal characters.
nothing to do with some shitty kink/fetishist crap.

Now what i don't like for that scene between Eva and Chloe or Leon is that it is indeed voyeurism and is forced on the reader, viewing it should be optional so people not into voyeurism wouldn't be forced into it.
This I agree. But, then it not just rejecting her. Moreso, it is more of a Hard Hard Hard reject for you to obtain that scene if I remember correctly. You have to keep rejecting her or sidelining her content.
Okay. Watched the scene and Leon said this
Leon: Such a shame you had to be turned down twice to realize that.
Eva: What do you mean?
Leon: Look, I'm not stupid, and I don't being third pick - still had sex. But we both know that if we had everything our way tonight we'd be all over somebody else.
And yeah... The sex scene is really dry devoid of anything really.
I can't see a pairing or anything beyond this with those two if we respect the writing. Chloe and Eva on the other hand, eh maybe it could be. But man... this game is harem and you really need to lay it thick on rejecting them for this to happen.
So, you do you.

Reactions: JustAnotherWanker

Bhaiyajii19

Nov 16, 2021
So if a player wants to play a solo route of a character then he will end up seeing other characters having sex (but what's a need of that?? )
It's a forced harem game
If you don't want harem then see other li's having sex
As I can see this thread is mange by the developer I highly doubt he is going to put a ntr tag for the game
But he can still put a warring
If you reject a one of the character
You will end up seeing them having sex with other guys

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes