robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah the game crashed on me when i continued my playthrough during the date with Chloe, not long after he punches out the jailbird that is stalking her. guess i need to do a fresh playthrough and hopefully that won't happen again.

DogAteMyKarma

Jun 17, 2022
Trying to access the bonus chapter - it shows up in the menu, but clicking on it does nothing. Chloe is my main girl in the playthrough so I don't know what I have or have not done to make the chapter playable.

Any ideas?

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
i felt disgust .but now idk .im kinda used it .but now thinking about it .eyes are kinda cringe too .but i guess i hate hair more . i generally hate abnormal things xD
And those eyes are normal? Whatever you're smokin or dinkin, pass me some. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 16, 2019
And those eyes are normal? Whatever you're smokin or dinkin, pass me some. :ROFLMAO:
i mean its basically his power. so its ok .but pink hair ? i might drop game .he is even more gay than gays .even though he is straight. Robbie thinks same .so he is gay. time to drop game . there's no gay tag so i didnt think i would see gay stuff xd

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
i mean its basically his power. so its ok .but pink hair ? i might drop game .he is even more gay than gays .even though he is straight. Robbie thinks same .so he is gay. time to drop game . there's no gay tag so i didnt think i would see gay stuff xd
Wait. Robbie thinks we're gay? She's the only girl I liked in this. But I also haven't played since we kicked her boyfriend's ass.

Jan 16, 2019
Wait. Robbie thinks we're gay? She's the only girl I liked in this. But I also haven't played since we kicked her boyfriend's ass.
She thought because of pink hair . thats all .but its not a big deal it was just a moment. also i had same reaction when i saw his hair lmao .i mean mc is kinda feminine and pink hair. its kind of normal if people thinks like this. its kinda disgusting tho. i hate those type lines and scenes more than actual gay scenes lol .it reminds me those fujoshi and kpop people ugh.

edit: i was kinda joking and messing around so its really not a big deal as i said . also i wont drop it but man i really hate to see feminist actions. pink hair ? please noooo .

Alikadam443

Nov 30, 2021
10 MONTHS and y give us extra how much patience do y think we have i love chloe content but why is there no progress i mean you went on and on about how y are way much better at creating new content since the last update but y still took 10 month and we waited BUT NOW YOU GIVE US EXTRA AND NO PROGRESS

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes