Sep 3, 2020
After all these years I consider this game a lost cause.

I've been playing this game since the very beginning and I never realised it has femdom content.

As usual, guys: F95 tags are NOT reliable.
again I'm not complaining because my girl

did not get content that's perfectly fine I have no issues with that

but after waiting so long I cannot continue the main story at all after you ended it on a cliffhanger

or when the story was finally picking up

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MadWorld-R4.1.0WIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant
May 27, 2017
This one has good looking girls, great writing, interesting narrative and setting, and work was stopped on it for a long while, only to resume updating since the previous version (v4.0.0). Of course it's been 10 months since the last proper update, so I'm a bit sad this update is just extra/side-content stuff, and not progression of the main plot. But I'm happy to see any kind of progress at all, I just hope it doesn't get put on-hold again or abandoned, I can wait somewhat patiently. But since the update is of a decent size, I will try it after all.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Was happy to see a new update at first but then went very sad the story does not progress in any ways at all with this update and it's only about some extra for the Chloe route .

Oh well, can only hope the next one will deliver, as my main playthrough is still with Team Robbie that is my favorite love interest for the MC in Mad World.

A question : when the MC does not follow the Eva route but is on another route, Eva will get with someone else fortunately so she's not "forever alone".
From the pictures in the rpa files it seems she can choose to get with Chloe or Leon.
But on the few playthroughs i did in which i wasn't on Eva route, she always went with Leon (even if she spent much more time with Chloe to the point she even asked Eva if she was flirting with her).
Is there a specific decision that can make Eva going with Chloe instead of Leon ? Or a decision that at least makes Eva interacting more with Leon so it does not look like things happen out of the blue between them ?

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Huh, looks like the MC is sterile, that's kinda disappointing. But that's revealed in the bonus chapter, so my question is: is the bonus chapter canon to the story? Or was it mentioned in the main story as well, and i just brainfarted?

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
the problem is after waiting so long to continue the story it's an extra

if it was an extra that came along with the continuation of the main story

if you're not interested in that girl

and not on her route

that's is absolutely nothing for you to play on this update
Eventho she is the girl I'm pursuing I have to agree with you, great content for everyone on her path, but would've been nice to see at least a bit of main story progress.

If the dev still hangs around here don't take this wrong way, content was pretty great, maybe use a different name for this kind of update, something that reflects what the update is bringing, WIP is not bad per se, but it doesn't paint a clear enough picture.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes