Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My English is not good and the changelog confused me. How many renders are in the new content?
Image folder from my update only patch says: 775 files. (This probably includes the animation frames though)

Reactions: burbero
Sep 3, 2020
Which God is that? I'm thinking of converting to a religion where the God posts on a adult pirate forum!!!
imagine waiting for an update to continue the story or maybe focus on your main girl and it only focuses on

a bonus chapter / one character

I don't mind if an update has a large focus on one character that's perfectly fine

but after waiting so long for an update I can't continue the main story not even a little bit

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So, what are the "criteria" I'm supposed to meet in order to unlock the only thing that was added after so many months?

:rolleyes:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Just found this. Are there any solo romance paths or straight harem? Also is the lesbian optional/avoidable?

Sep 3, 2020
So, what are the "criteria" I'm supposed to meet in order to unlock the only thing that was added after so many months?

:rolleyes:
I don't mind if an update focuses on one girl mostly but I can't continue the story at all
after waiting so long
and in the previous update, you ended the game on a cliffhanger

not to mention I cannot play the new update because I'm focused on one girl only

I didn't want to say anything but it kind of sounds like anime filler

Reactions: Alikadam443

Sokeri

Oct 26, 2023
As of the what's currently available, you can only actually get to be dating one of the girls. None of the girls are dating anyone else of any gender at the moment, and they're also not having casual sex with anyone else either.

One of the girls is 100% bisexual, and a few of the others are most likely bi too. So it's looking increasingly likely that going forward, some of our girlfriends will be dating each other too.

I should also mention, there aren't a lot core male characters in the game, and of those, the majority of those are highly unlikely to end up dating or hooking up with any of our girls in any fashion.

Now, maybe some of the girls might date us and another guy at the same time at some point in the future, but as it stands, I think it's most likely going to be some of the LIs dating other LIs. Personally, them dating other guys wouldn't bother me at all if we were given the option of playing MC as bisexual. So we and our girlfriend would share a boyfriend.

The vague description by the developer feels very alarmist, or designed to let people think the "worst". But as they say, there's not going to be any NTR or being cheated on, just polyamory.

Also on a somewhat unrelated note, the dev isn't great at all with lgbt stuff. They kinda dance back and forth between being homophobic and not. Also, like many VN writers, I'm not sure if they've ever heard of bisexuality or if they're just to cowardly to have their characters explicitly say they're bisexual. Like the girl who is 100% bi says "I'm not a lesbian but..." and dances around being the label bisexual, as do a few of the other girls. So be so much better to just have them say they're bi/bisexual. Could be worse, could be a lot better.
Thank you for this information. Because of you I don't have to be disappointed in this game. I hate lesbian/Bi shit. They are not needed in a harem game at all to spoil the atmosphere. Then it's not a pure harem game. I'm out of here.

Reactions: MrBenny and depp123
Sep 3, 2020
It's a really good update. It's an extra that progresses your relationship with one li. I thought it was going to be something superfluous but it was good. The music was fire as always.
the problem is after waiting so long to continue the story it's an extra

if it was an extra that came along with the continuation of the main story

if you're not interested in that girl

and not on her route

that's is absolutely nothing for you to play on this update

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thank you for this information. Because of you I don't have to be disappointed in this game. I hate lesbian/Bi shit. They are not needed in a harem game at all to spoil the atmosphere. Then it's not a pure harem game. I'm out of here.
Why did you think this was a harem game?

Since you're new here, let me tell you: game tags mean a fuckin' nothing.

It's a really good update. It's an extra that progresses your relationship with one li. I thought it was going to be something superfluous but it was good. The music was fire as always.
If only I knew how I am supposed to unlock it. I guess being her fuckbuddy isn't enough.

Well... hello Mr Trash Bin, here we come again.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't mind if an update focuses on one girl mostly but I can't continue the story at all
after waiting so long
and in the previous update, you ended the game on a cliffhanger

not to mention I cannot play the new update because I'm focused on one girl only

I didn't want to say anything but it kind of sounds like anime filler
After all these years I consider this game a lost cause.

How much femdom content is in the game?
I've been playing this game since the very beginning and I never realised it has femdom content.

As usual, guys: F95 tags are NOT reliable.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 132 Votes