robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
do i need to start a new game here? been getting all kinds of traceback errors crashing the game on my continuation of my save from previous version..

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
That "bonus content" (that is added at the end of the current version of the story when you're on Chloe path was -really- good at developping the birth of an actual relationship between Chloe and the MC, i wish there would be content of that level for the other LI ( especially Team Robbie ! ! ;) )
It was so well wrote and well paced that it should be part of the story (on the Chloe route) instead of being only a bonus.

Not sure why the MC has ear rings though, he didn't had those things during the story.

Sad there's no actual story progression outside of the Chloe content.

Last edited:
Reactions: BanditoMarito

<<Solaria>>

May 26, 2023
After a year later of abandonment... i lost interest in this game. This is maybe my last comment on here.
There wasn't even much content in the game anyway. Maybe 4 hours of... :cautious:

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So does this mean no "Ep 5 Christmas Miracle Spectacular Bonanza that I was secretly hoping for with no actual basis or evidence of that being the case"? :unsure:

Damn.

No big deal. I'm down to wait. I just want to see some progress with Paeonia, dude. LOL. Oddly enough, this is one of the only VNs I have patience for anymore.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Last time I played this, I had to kick the redhead's boyfriend's ass. Any scenes with her yet? Lewd or not, just want to know if we've made any progress with her.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Last time I played this, I had to kick the redhead's boyfriend's ass. Any scenes with her yet? Lewd or not, just want to know if we've made any progress with her.
Yes, you do make some progress, just nothing overtly sexual yet. You do share a very intimate moment with her that is pretty damn romantic though, it's far into the current content.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Yes, you do make some progress, just nothing overtly sexual yet. You do share a very intimate moment with her that is pretty damn romantic though, it's far into the current content.
Thanks, bro. She's the only one I was interested in before.

Reactions: SlapE

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Haven't played this in forever and I loaded a save from 12/27/22 and got a "That's all for this release" message? Should I start over and is there any point to doing so???

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Haven't played this in forever and I loaded a save from 12/27/22 and got a "That's all for this release" message? Should I start over and is there any point to doing so???
Maybe load saves made a little earlier than that until you find one that work, I don't think the story has changed but even if you restart the skip button is your friend.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes