Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Parabéns, estragaram o jogo com sucesso, meu aparelho com 4GB ram e octacore n consegue roda direito, ele trava em algumas partes e sai, antes eu jogava tudo dboa mt liso agr fizeram essa merda ai, atualização ficou uma bosta com isso dai pq quem fez escolha diferente é obrigado a joga dnv, sinceramente meus mais sinceros tmnc...
This is an English forum. If you post in your own language, the rules say you have to post a translation.

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
how much memory this game need? lol every minute crash (out of memory) and i have good comp.

never have any problems with even the most demanding games from steam and this fricking "renpy game" eats memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: Witocaj

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
So I finished the update and got the Chloe dating route, can you end in a different route where you date someone else for this current version??

Also if you're dating Chloe, does it closes out the other dating options?

Also for the 'Extras' option in the main menu, what's in the first option? It says 'Unavailable' for me, maybe I missed something.

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Trying to access the bonus chapter - it shows up in the menu, but clicking on it does nothing. Chloe is my main girl in the playthrough so I don't know what I have or have not done to make the chapter playable.

Any ideas?
Some bug is causing the unlock displayable to show who that option belongs to even when the actual content isn't unlocked, I'll get to fixing that during the weekend. As for the condition to unlock the bonus chapter, you need to have done Chloe's scene in chapter 3.1 and chosen to "aim for something more". After that, finish chapter 4 and you'll be prompted to play the new bonus chapter right after, and if you choose not to, it'll be unlocked in the "extras" menu. For anyone wondering, the "unavailable" option is the gallery system that I haven't finished yet, hence why this update is marked as "WIP".

10 MONTHS and y give us extra how much patience do y think we have i love chloe content but why is there no progress i mean you went on and on about how y are way much better at creating new content since the last update but y still took 10 month and we waited BUT NOW YOU GIVE US EXTRA AND NO PROGRESS
Well, though there's no doubt I've indeed gotten better since I first started (you can compare my older renders to the latest ones), my hardware hasn't. The game just gets progressively harder to make and update. My CPU, for example, is threatening to bite the dust any day, now.

And I'm sorry I haven't had the opportunity to update the main plotline, but let me clarify to everyone that "bonus chapter" is just semantics to differentiate what is normal gameplay, and what is not. It contains just as much substance and player choice consequence as normal gameplay does, it just has a different name. As a matter of fact, what happens in the bonus chapters heavily affects the main story, as you'll witness in Chapter 5.

how much memory this game need? lol every minute crash (out of memory) and i have good comp.

never have any problems with even the most demanding games from steam and this fricking "renpy game" eats memory.
Apologies for that. I'll be working through the weekend to fix that once and for all. It has afflicted all of us long enough.

Almost 1 year and we get a small "WIP bonus chapter"? :HideThePain:
Just cancel the game if it doesn't make you enough money.
Stuff like this won't attract any new supporters.
So... if a game doesn't tickle my pockets I should just... abandon it? What kind of logic is that? I've released a normal-sized update, by the way. It just contains "WIP" in its name because I don't wanna gaslight my player base into forgetting I've been promising the gallery system for two years at this point. The actual update I've released has been ready for two months, the extra development time has been put towards finishing the redesign of Elena's first +18 scene, which I didn't have the chance to finish and put out because of circumstances out of my control. You can read the details on my Patreon page (and I want to remind everyone that most of my posts are public).

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
And about the long update windows, I've been looking at hiring a new artist to work alongside me. Said artist happens to be a pro at 3D rendering and modeling. I'll give more details soon, but I'll probably do so through my Discord or Patreon page (and I want to reiterate that my posts are public).

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
And about the long update windows, I've been looking at hiring a new artist to work alongside me. Said artist happens to be a pro at 3D rendering and modeling. I'll give more details soon, but I'll probably do so through my Discord or Patreon page (and I want to reiterate that my posts are public).
I thoroughly enjoyed the update. I am loving the story and I'm very happy to hear that the update schedule may soon be shortened. I'm a fan!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Capella
Sep 3, 2020
Some bug is causing the unlock displayable to show who that option belongs to even when the actual content isn't unlocked, I'll get to fixing that during the weekend. As for the condition to unlock the bonus chapter, you need to have done Chloe's scene in chapter 3.1 and chosen to "aim for something more". After that, finish chapter 4 and you'll be prompted to play the new bonus chapter right after, and if you choose not to, it'll be unlocked in the "extras" menu. For anyone wondering, the "unavailable" option is the gallery system that I haven't finished yet, hence why this update is marked as "WIP".

Well, though there's no doubt I've indeed gotten better since I first started (you can compare my older renders to the latest ones), my hardware hasn't. The game just gets progressively harder to make and update. My CPU, for example, is threatening to bite the dust any day, now.

And I'm sorry I haven't had the opportunity to update the main plotline, but let me clarify to everyone that "bonus chapter" is just semantics to differentiate what is normal gameplay, and what is not. It contains just as much substance and player choice consequence as normal gameplay does, it just has a different name. As a matter of fact, what happens in the bonus chapters heavily affects the main story, as you'll witness in Chapter 5.

Apologies for that. I'll be working through the weekend to fix that once and for all. It has afflicted all of us long enough.

So... if a game doesn't tickle my pockets I should just... abandon it? What kind of logic is that? I've released a normal-sized update, by the way. It just contains "WIP" in its name because I don't wanna gaslight my player base into forgetting I've been promising the gallery system for two years at this point. The actual update I've released has been ready for two months, the extra development time has been put towards finishing the redesign of Elena's first +18 scene, which I didn't have the chance to finish and put out because of circumstances out of my control. You can read the details on my Patreon page (and I want to remind everyone that most of my posts are public).
I'm sorry to hear about your computer problems I hope everything works out but

you said the bonus chapter is important to the main plot except if you're not on Chloe's route you cannot play it

in fact if I heard you correctly you said that a lot of story content happens in the bonus content with Chloe

except that you forget a lot of people play this game focusing on one girl and she may not be that girl

so again if you're not on her route there's nothing for you to play and you may miss out on important story information

Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I'm sorry to hear about your computer problems I hope everything works out but

you said the bonus chapter is important to the main plot except if you're not on Chloe's route you cannot play it

in fact if I heard you correctly you said that a lot of story content happens in the bonus content with Chloe

except that you forget a lot of people play this game focusing on one girl and she may not be that girl

so again if you're not on her route there's nothing for you to play and you may miss out on important story information
I can understand why this release would be polarizing, to say the least. On one hand, people who are not playing Chloe's path get nothing after ten months; on another, ten months of blood, sweat, and tears, and an entire chapter dedicated to just one character is the level of care people can always expect from my game. The future is uncertain, for better or for worse, but that much remains unchanged no matter what.

Sep 3, 2020
I can understand why this release would be polarizing, to say the least. On one hand, people who are not playing Chloe's path get nothing after ten months; on another, ten months of blood, sweat, and tears, and an entire chapter dedicated to just one character is the level of care people can always expect from my game. The future is uncertain, for better or for worse, but that much remains unchanged no matter what.
I know you put a lot of work into this chapter and I'm glad it came out how

you wanted but like you said people waited an extremely long time

some people waited to continue the story some people waited to see their girl again
some people like me my girl has not gotten any content since the start of the game

people aren't just disappointed they're devastated

that after such a long time only one girl gets content

Reactions: Maviarab

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
Everytime I try to speed through cause I am trying different choices it force closes quite abit. Not sure what is the cost

Alikadam443

Nov 30, 2021

man i'm sorry about my outburst, miss directed anger love your game honestly worth the wait

DogAteMyKarma

Jun 17, 2022
Gotcha. Thank you dev for taking the time to answer my question directly! Much appreciated.

Stay Alive

Nov 14, 2017
This right here will serve as the information hub from now on. I'll update it as I go. The information hub is your best friend - treat it well.

ISRT = Important stuff. Read this.

I like to reply to everyone with due care and attention. If I'm unable to do that, I just won't reply at all. This is a reminder that although I don't always reply to everything, I read everything - even in places you wouldn't expect me to.

For new players: This game features (or will feature) an incredible amount of brutal violence and hand-holding. If either is too extreme for you and you'd rather play something with more usual amounts of vagina penetration and not so much emotional bullshit, you should play another game. Seriously, it's not for everyone - nothing wrong with that.

For all you MW vets out there: Please tell me if something isn't working as intended so I can patch it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will you make the android version of this game?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Tried this game today and played it in its entirety. I have to say I wasn't impressed with the first 30 minutes or so of it, but then it got really interesting and I ended up playing everything.

Really like the characters and the lore so far, and it's great that secondary characters have quite good backstories, even minor characters that you barely see for a few pictures. Really enjoyed what's currently in the game.

Now if I had a few questions though, are the red/blue choices that important ? Do they matter at all ? Should one stick to full red for one playthrough or full blue for another ? And last question, is the extra content canon to the story or once the new update drops is the story going to continue as if the extra content part hasn't happened ?

Thanks.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes