Jul 4, 2021
I mean, some of his issues remind me of my own which is part of my autism. So he might be on the spectrum as well.

My mother attempted to get things tested when I was like 5 years old, but due to "restructuring" nothing came of it.
So instead I was viewed as "lazy", "rude", "asocial", etc for another 24 years. Because free healthcare is the best healthcare /s
Anxiety can also show similar symptoms of autism and ADHD. Though I probably have 2 of 3 of them, I'm not sure because at 7 I had an IQ of 70 and now recently at 20 my IQ is 95 and their no sure what I have as I literally don't have known issues besides anxiety. It's a fuckin pain though so hope the guy gets better or anyone as it is a pain dealing with any of it. Kinda hate the term gives me anxiety just thinking about it.

PenguinFuhrer

Aug 21, 2019
Anxiety can also show similar symptoms of autism and ADHD. Though I probably have 2 of 3 of them, I'm not sure because at 7 I had an IQ of 70 and now recently at 20 my IQ is 95 and their no sure what I have as I literally don't have known issues besides anxiety. It's a fuckin pain though so hope the guy gets better or anyone as it is a pain dealing with any of it. Kinda hate the term gives me anxiety just thinking about it.
Yeah, lots of things have a few in common. They usually have requirements like "at least x of symptoms including at least x" and so on.

Anyway, IQ is really deceptive. In the traditional sense I have at least over 130, but my "social IQ" is probably like 50 ;)

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes