Capella

I write.
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Boo! Little jumpscare. I got you, didn't I? Yeah, this game is not abandoned. But as some of you might know the forum has pretty clear rules that if the Patreon is not updated in... 90 days (I think?) a game will automatically receive an "abandoned" tag. It's happened before, back when I was working on Chapter 4, and well... it wasn't abandoned then, it's not now. Thank you guys so much for being patient, but between me almost dying from sinusitis (yeah, I know), fighting my own psychological limitations, and having my spirit crushed every step of the way, I have to say, things have been a little hectic. But hey, none of this would be any fun if it was easy, am I right?

As some of you know, I'm still working on the trailer for the Steam version of the game, which is something I am taking very, very seriously. Problem is, I'm burning away money I don't have to render stuff that people might not care about because my computer is nowhere near powerful enough to accommodate my obsession. I'm still stuck in the neverending saga of committing to things I'm neither competent nor equipped enough to do. Because of that, right now, I'm oscillating between a state of pure panic and exhaustion and I have to admit it's a little challenging to keep focus, sometimes. However, this hasn't stopped me from making pretty good progress. I hope to show you guys what I've been cooking pretty soon. I love you all, stay with me.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Boo! Little jumpscare. I got you, didn't I? Yeah, this game is not abandoned. But as some of you might know the forum has pretty clear rules that if the Patreon is not updated in... 90 days (I think?) a game will automatically receive an "abandoned" tag. It's happened before, back when I was working on Chapter 4, and well... it wasn't abandoned then, it's not now. Thank you guys so much for being patient, but between me almost dying from sinusitis (yeah, I know), fighting my own psychological limitations, and having my spirit crushed every step of the way, I have to say, things have been a little hectic. But hey, none of this would be any fun if it was easy, am I right?

As some of you know, I'm still working on the trailer for the Steam version of the game, which is something I am taking very, very seriously. Problem is, I'm burning away money I don't have to render stuff that people might not care about because my computer is nowhere near powerful enough to accommodate my obsession. I'm still stuck in the neverending saga of committing to things I'm neither competent nor equipped enough to do. Because of that, right now, I'm oscillating between a state of pure panic and exhaustion and I have to admit it's a little challenging to keep focus, sometimes. However, this hasn't stopped me from making pretty good progress. I hope to show you guys what I've been cooking pretty soon. I love you all, stay with me.
Welcome back! :)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Good to have news from you.

FYI it's 90 days (3 months) if you don't post on patreon or 18 months (1.5 years) without a game update even if you communicate on your official channel. So you know what to do if you don't want an early abandoned tag in here: post on your patreon ffs, you owe that to your supporters.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
sinusitis (yeah, I know)
Ha! Noob!

Nah, jk. Thanks for keeping us posted. If I had the means right now, I'd definitely be donating to help out. But hey, at least I can try to empathize with you because that feeling you have is something I'm going through as well. It might not mean much coming from some random, internet person but you're not alone. Definitely not.

(But I've heard if you get through the hard part, it gets better later on life. That's what I've heard at least.)

XeroZero000

Apr 18, 2020
Guys, is the bonus chapter canon? I don't like that fact mc is sterile or relics user made you sterile.

The story is great, but this info dropped bumped me out.

4.50 star(s) 132 Votes