DarkPurpleMaria

Mar 1, 2023
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong as I loaded up the game's folder with the correct version of IL2CPP BepInEx and then extracted your mod into the game folder as well it could be me being entirely confused on which "H scenes" you mean in which the audio ogg file plays at random but i can't tell if its working or not I was assuming it was the pixel scenes you get as stated above but when i enter the pixel CG's nothing plays

I got it working!!!!

I had to obtain the mod's altered version from another source that updated it to finally get it working. (Feel free to download it here: Follow the instructions on the site, without downloading and extracting BepInEx ). I think the original mod we were trying to download and get working doesn't work with the most modern final version. It has everything the mod promises (Hard mode, h-scenes audio, sex toy integration, ETC) with a more detailed set-up and some improvements to sex toy integration. Config is in the same place.

If you don't want to deal with any configuration, adding the mods, ETC just download the already modded file below.

//Instructions//
Just download, Unpack, and play.

If your going to use toys, be sure to have Intiface downloaded and ready.

Intiface:

//Already Modded File//

- Will eventually expire no matter what

-Link expires every 40 days after last download.

May 5, 2023
I thought I could find an answer by rummaging through the thread but it doesn't seem like anyone has asked unless I'm blind.
It might sound silly, but are the blank spots in the gallery supposed to be there? I beat the game without getting grabbed at all, it seems like the entire gallery is unlocked, but there's still some empty slots, are those supposed to be there and are just blank because there weren't enough scenes to fill them all or is there something I'm missing? I'll provide a screenshot if need be.

zarzu661

Jun 29, 2022
I thought I could find an answer by rummaging through the thread but it doesn't seem like anyone has asked unless I'm blind.
It might sound silly, but are the blank spots in the gallery supposed to be there? I beat the game without getting grabbed at all, it seems like the entire gallery is unlocked, but there's still some empty slots, are those supposed to be there and are just blank because there weren't enough scenes to fill them all or is there something I'm missing? I'll provide a screenshot if need be.
I think it was just done to categorize some of the gallery.
I could be wrong though.

Reactions: TeakOxls
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes