SuperHGeek

Dec 25, 2017
For some odd reason the zip is not extracting properly for me. It gets to like 95% and then slows wayyyyyyyy down and I don't know if it will actually finish. I see files moving but it starts to get into Kb speeds of transfer.

Edit:
Gave it over an hour with 0 progress.

Last edited:

SuperHGeek

Dec 25, 2017
I figured it out!
It was the Mage Kanades Futanari Dungeon Quest_Data/StreamingAssets folder that wasn't extracting properly.
First, I tried extracting everything individually Except that folder and the game started but wouldn't load.
Then, I tried extracting that folder Individually and boom everything works.

So, if anyone is having the same problem I did with the zip file's extraction hanging then you need to extract everything Individually and you should be just fine!

TennerKami404

Jun 6, 2017
Mod (also from previous thread)
- Hard difficulty mode with adjusted bosses
- Sex toy support for vibrators and linear devices
- Funscripts provided by 99DM:
- Can play additional audio during pixel animation by providing ogg file
- Includes moaning sounds by sugarwaifu:
- Impossible boss fight option in config file: player and boss cannot lose in boss fights

Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Extract mod files to game folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\
- Can disable moaning sounds by deleting ogg file

Known issues
- Game can only be closed by exiting console

Mod Download
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong as I loaded up the game's folder with the correct version of IL2CPP BepInEx and then extracted your mod into the game folder as well it could be me being entirely confused on which "H scenes" you mean in which the audio ogg file plays at random but i can't tell if its working or not I was assuming it was the pixel scenes you get as stated above but when i enter the pixel CG's nothing plays

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkPurpleMaria

Matrh

Mar 14, 2021
when i try to laucnh it looks like its gonna but then it just closes itself, any help?

LewdFaith

Nov 25, 2023
I have complete this masterpierce and just wanted to see if there is any similar games. Any reccomendation guys?

Reactions: balbes98
Aug 31, 2021
The CG's, animations, and style in the game were really good. The only thing I can really "criticize" would be that I personally didn't enjoy the forest level that much outside of the mushrooms, and bunny girl enemies.

Gameplay is what you would expect from this kind of game. They could have done better with attacks and attack combos to not make combat as stale. Better placement of traps in conjuction with enemy spawns could have made for more interesting battles than just spamming enemies. First level and futuristic level did this the best in my opinion.

They could also have added more difficult pussels and maze arcitecture, in conjuction with pick-upable items (Short log entries from previous adventurers, hidden scenes, etc.). And the last boss battle should have been preceded with having a level dedicated to it to add the last touch of finality, and foreshadowing about the dungeons functionality and the 300 year long milking sesh. Perhaps having the losing scene be with all the previous bosses, with Kanade taking the place of the last boss instead if certain criteria are met.

Other than that, really good fap material, but not much "substance", being more of a gallery viewer than "game".

Reactions: balbes98

B2B2

Feb 2, 2018
I am very excited for the new game. Futa being dommed is actually kinda rare.
Judging by the wording of ( 男の娘 ) and the flat chest, I think it'll be a trap MC instead.

Last edited:

DarkPurpleMaria

Mar 1, 2023
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong as I loaded up the game's folder with the correct version of IL2CPP BepInEx and then extracted your mod into the game folder as well it could be me being entirely confused on which "H scenes" you mean in which the audio ogg file plays at random but i can't tell if its working or not I was assuming it was the pixel scenes you get as stated above but when i enter the pixel CG's nothing plays
I've been having the same issue. I also can't figure out how to get haptics (Sex toys) working. I've tried multiple different download versions of the english version through all the links, I've tried multiple BepInEx versions, re-installed, extracted them into every folder on diffrent installs just in case. Hell, i even tried a different computer. Could anyone provide a little guidance? do i need to use an even OLDER version of BepInEx?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes