Willy_Warrior

Dec 5, 2017
the artist is called L'Buffer

by the way he is currently making a game the game itself is called
"Cursed Plump Pyramid"
The plot is about an explorer who is looking for a treasure in a dungeon with many traps where most of them are statues of extremely voluptuous women.

(the game had a different name in version 2) currently there is version 3 with 3 H scenes that I do not have because I have not paid for the fantia or pixiv plan to download it here I leave version 2 :

and if someone were a hero please Please send us version 3
Link is broken.

The Corsair76

Jul 15, 2018
Is there, by any chance, a nude mod for the game or are we just stuck with the leotard? Either way I'm gonna play the game, not big on futa but I love pixel games and monster girls. Curiosity killed the cat you know?

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Hello good
News
Dieselmine Will Release A New Game
According to that at the end of November (I really doubt it, the last time they set a release date for one of the Lbuffer games it was delayed)
It will be a shorter game than this one, unfortunately.

Matrh

Mar 14, 2021
im having a problem booting the game where it seems like its going to start but then it just doesn't, i think it started when i downloaded a newer version of bepinex, any solutions?

Ikkoru

Feb 13, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Has anyone contacted Dieselmine regarding the loss in image quality when applying the patch?
Is there any news regarding this issue?

Sir pikmin

May 26, 2019
what does the patch do exactly? as in what does the patch add, since it says it adds a new enemy and boss but what are they exactly?

Last edited:

Anal Addict Aliyah

Feb 5, 2018
the game disables keyboard and mouse input when a controller is plugged in???? what kind of idiot thought that was a good idea??????????

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
chicks with dicks? any option to turn the gay off or is it always a chick with a dick?

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes