Shikizaki_Rin

Apr 16, 2020
I'll do you one better and direct you to this post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/mage-kanades-futanari-dungeon-quest-final-dieselmine.152526/post-10402440

That is the updated-patch patched game (meaning, what you would get after going through getting those "patch-ready" files from zippy (may they rest in peace), getting the v2 patch, then -now able to- installing it; so what you want, I reckon).
Checked it, can vouch.

That said, I have no idea what is in the OP now, having been edited on 04/10 and some uploads dated that day as well. Don't really care anymore, though, lol.
You can't go wrong with the mega in the post I mentioned.
Thank you very much. :)

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
what is up with the crossed out recolection boxes ?????
The organization in the gallery is such that when a certain part of the gallery is done, they leave the rest of the spaces blank and start the next part of the gallery on the next page. Just ignore them. They have nothing and aren't meant to.

GeoFire

Dec 11, 2021
Anyone have a 100% save file? the other links in this thread seem to be dead (at least for me)

Sakanaburu

Feb 28, 2019
For anyone having the problem with the infinite "loading now" screen:
My guess is that it has something to do with the length of the path to the game. Was trying to figure this out, then noticed an unclosed 7zip window showing 2 Errors.
So, while unzipping the archive through 7zip: put it in the root of your drive (So, just bare C:/, or D:/, or whatever) and then unzip. Then put it wherever you want.
I did that, and it fixed the problem for me. The saves stay too, so didn't have to redo the intro.

Reactions: Brobot007

tenkaya

Dec 17, 2021
Why does the game want to access the internet through my windows firewall? Downloaded mega version. Kind of suspicious.

Reactions: TA10N
Nov 14, 2021
cant get out the
For anyone having the problem with the infinite "loading now" screen:
My guess is that it has something to do with the length of the path to the game. Was trying to figure this out, then noticed an unclosed 7zip window showing 2 Errors.
So, while unzipping the archive through 7zip: put it in the root of your drive (So, just bare C:/, or D:/, or whatever) and then unzip. Then put it wherever you want.
I did that, and it fixed the problem for me. The saves stay too, so didn't have to redo thd
dont get how to fix it, can you help please

Sakanaburu

Feb 28, 2019
cant get out the

dont get how to fix it, can you help please
1. Redownload the archive (if you deleted it)
2. Right click on the file, then "Cut"
3. Go to "This PC", then open D or C
4. "Paste"
5. Right click on the file, "7zip"- "Extract files...", then click "OK" in the newly opened window
6. Done

• Wow
Reactions: Zippix

TheUnknownCarrot

Oct 13, 2020
Anyone know how to completely delete your save to start over? Deleting and redownloading doesn't do anything. Also i swear the first time i opened this game there was japanese voice acting from kanade and since then i havent heard it again, does anyone know why?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes