Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
srs? what are you doing to make it work?
I was just reacting to you saying
edit; nvm I was wrong
in your post. That made it seem that you weren't successful in the end after all.
Or am I misunderstanding again, and you actually really couldn't get it to work?
I just extracted the game from what you shared, and the updated uncen patch worked on it (btw, it checked 10 files altogether, so GameAssembly.dll alone wouldn't have been enough).

Anyhoo...
Here's an archive for everyone that has the version from the OP and cannot update the uncen patch. It contains all the files the patcher will check, from the unpatched Steam version. Just extract in your game's directory, it will ask whether to overwrite (yes to all) the target files -if it doesn't ask, you're doing it wrong lol-, and BOOM, after that, the updated uncen patcher will work. Yaaaay.

Also, apparently, zippy is shutting down in 4 days (...WTF?! xD), so...

Sidenote: how I wish everything "censored" would be only this "much" censored in other games like in the vanilla version of this. Hand on heart, wouldn't even bother me (I mean there's censoring, and there's IMGONNAEFFTHEWHOLETHINGUPFORYOUWITHBLOCKSASHUGEASHALFTHESCREENGOODLUCKENJOYINGTHISSUCKERSUREMADETHINGSEASIERFORMENOTHAVINGTOGOINTOANYREALDETAILAROUNDTHOSEPARTSTHOUGHHEHEHEHE!).

Reactions: Courier_Young
Jan 12, 2019
I was just reacting to you sayingin your post. That made it seem that you weren't successful in the end after all.
Or am I misunderstanding again, and you actually really couldn't get it to work?
I just extracted the game from what you shared, and the updated uncen patch worked on it (btw, it checked 10 files altogether, so GameAssembly.dll alone wouldn't have been enough).

Anyhoo...
Here's an archive for everyone that has the version from the OP and cannot update the uncen patch. It contains all the files the patcher will check, from the unpatched Steam version. Just extract in your game's directory, it will ask whether to overwrite (yes to all) the target files -if it doesn't ask, you're doing it wrong lol-, and BOOM, after that, the updated uncen patcher will work. Yaaaay.

Also, apparently, zippy is shutting down in 4 days (...WTF?! xD), so...

Sidenote: how I wish everything "censored" would be only this "much" censored in other games like in the vanilla version of this. Hand on heart, wouldn't even bother me (I mean there's censoring, and there's IMGONNAEFFTHEWHOLETHINGUPFORYOUWITHBLOCKSASHUGEASHALFTHESCREENGOODLUCKENJOYINGTHISSUCKERSUREMADETHINGSEASIERFORMENOTHAVINGTOGOINTOANYREALDETAILAROUNDTHOSEPARTSTHOUGHHEHEHEHE!).
I just didn't see the "old version not found message" at first. edit, that link is giving a 403 message (nvm I was able to get it),

Last edited:

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I just didn't see the "old version not found message" at first. edit, that link is giving a 403 message (nvm I was able to get it),
I'm sorry it's Zippy or nothing for me. Probs region-blocked in your country/at your IPS. Use a VPN.
That said, as I mentioned in my previous post, the updated uncen patch WORKS with your mega upload. Just be sure to point it to the folder where your .exe is located (for some reason it is buried like 3 layers deep in the .zip file (e.g.: 'c:\Downloads\Mage.Kanades.Futanari.Dungeon.Quest\Mage.Kanades.Futanari.Dungeon.Quest\Mage Kanade's Futanari Dungeon Quest\' if I just extract the .zip in my downloads directory).

luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
The patch is able to complete successfully for me, too. Started the game, and right away the first two standing sprites that appeared still had mosaics on them. I thought they were supposed to have fixed that in the new version? Or is the patch I'm using still the old one? (I got it from the Dieselmine twitter)

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
The patch is able to complete successfully for me, too. Started the game, and right away the first two standing sprites that appeared still had mosaics on them. I thought they were supposed to have fixed that in the new version? Or is the patch I'm using still the old one? (I got it from the Dieselmine twitter)
You should notice that the "animated" standing sprites (on the right) will no longer have any mosaic. I think that's it, though. The "still" standing images are..."still" (...sorry lol)...mosaiced. Tat's the "Sorry but a few pictures that are censored are intended" they talked about, I believe. (also, the thumbnails in the gallery, I guess?)
(EDIT: also, if your patch is dated from before the 23rd, then yes, you still could be using the old one)

Jan 12, 2019
I'm not sure if I'm doing it wrong, I think I'm supposed to pull the extracted data file and gameassembly.dll into the game folder and let it replace all 10 items, but for some reason the patchier still doesn't work for me.

Kaisigmu

Mar 23, 2023
It re added bosses and enemies that had to be cut from the steam release due to them not allowing loli body types, which I had no idea Steam did. If Dieselmine shifts its focus from dlsite to steam (which could happen due to their games selling well on there), that probably means two certain games of there's are probably never getting a sequel.
I applied the patch on fresh files that Zippix linked, making a backup of the files from the version linked in OP. I can confidently say that there were no bosses and enemies that weren't present in the version linked in the OP. My guess is that the cut content was the fairy enemies and the loli succubus fight but those are both in the thread version of the game. There's no need to apply any patch if you got the game from the thread.

That aside, the sprite animations are amazing. They make up for the extremely hit or miss CG artwork in the game. At least the voice acting for the CG scenes cover for the bad CGs. It's too bad the game's so short though. I finished in 3 hours, purposely losing in every variation possible to view all the scenes as they should happen. But since the recollection log has all scenes unlocked even if you didn't experience it in your playthrough, you might as well beat the game normally and then go back and watch the scenes later. I could have spent way less time to get the fap I wanted in. The gameplay is passable but one note so only the sprite work was keeping me invested as I was playing.

Jan 12, 2019
I applied the patch on fresh files that Zippix linked, making a backup of the files from the version linked in OP. I can confidently say that there were no bosses and enemies that weren't present in the version linked in the OP. My guess is that the cut content was the fairy enemies and the loli succubus fight but those are both in the thread version of the game. There's no need to apply any patch if you got the game from the thread.

That aside, the sprite animations are amazing. They make up for the extremely hit or miss CG artwork in the game. At least the voice acting for the CG scenes cover for the bad CGs. It's too bad the game's so short though. I finished in 3 hours, purposely losing in every variation possible to view all the scenes as they should happen. But since the recollection log has all scenes unlocked even if you didn't experience it in your playthrough, you might as well beat the game normally and then go back and watch the scenes later. I could have spent way less time to get the fap I wanted in. The gameplay is passable but one note so only the sprite work was keeping me invested as I was playing.
well that's because, op's version was already patched.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I can't install the uncensor patch? It keeps saying "update failed"
So... Why are you trying to use the wrong patch, though?
1679921418725.png
I mean, its name, 'MageKanadeENCensored.exe' should have been an obvious giveaway, if you ask me...

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Because it's the one from the extra downloads section??
I'm assuming you mean it was in the OP or something till a couple hours ago (I see it got updated by now). If that was the case, then that actually was 'MageKanadeENCensored.exe', for Japanese residents, ergo the entirely wrong patch (check my previous post with dieselmine's twitter post).
Anyhoo, if you downloaded the right patch since then (676MB, MageKanadeENUncensored.exe) from their twitter, and tried to apply it on the version of the game from the OP, then yes, you will get that error from the patcher because it will search for the original, unpatched Steam install files to patch, and the one in the OP being a version already patched with the older uncen patch, the file checks will fail, hence the error you are seeing.

Which is why I uploaded all the original files the patcher will check, and see as a-okay, some posts back here https://f95zone.to/threads/mage-kanades-futanari-dungeon-quest-final-dieselmine.152526/post-10391290, and if you extract that in your game's folder and have the 10 files in it (which the patcher checks) overwrite the ones already there, then the patcher can commence (fooled into thinking it's the unpatched Steam version you are trying to intall it on) and you will get the new uncensored version after the patcher completes.
Sounds overly complicated, yet... it's not.

TL;DR
Get the game from the OP (which is the game patched with the older uncen patcher) (you already have it)
Get the new(er) uncen patcher from their twitter (you already have it)
Get the files needed to fool the patcher from: . Extract (in the game's directory) and overwrite.
Run patcher, which will now succesfully check the files and complete.
You have the game with the newer uncen patch applied on it. Cheer.

That said, it seems to me that only the animated standing pictures got uncensored as an addition, though could be more things.
At any rate...

BaasB
if you would be kind enough to go through these steps and get the updated-patched version, and reup, I think that would benefit the thread greatly.

IggydB

Oct 14, 2017
Just want to call attention to this hardmode/ lovense compatibility mod this guy made, haven't seen any mention of it in this thread yet. Used it with my Max 2 and it was really fuckin good

https://f95zone.to/threads/mage-kan...quest-rj376981-dieselmine.130532/post-9158456
If it's the ClimpMod then it works well with the Handy as well. There was a lot of discussion on it in Eroscripts and the future of someone potentially creating similar mods for RPGM maker games as well, but would need someone experienced with that to start.

Ali-A

Jul 20, 2018
does anybody know how to fix an issue with not being able to navigate the menu? For some reason i cant navigate the menu or anything but i can move in game just fine.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes