luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
It's not that anything's "difficult" about the patcher, it's that it doesn't appear to work with the download in the OP. I run it, select the game folder, and it gives me an error. I appear not to be the only one having this issue.

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Not sure what's so difficult about the patcher? It asks you to find the game folder and then updates the game if you do it correctly. It can tell if the version is wrong so it'll spit out an error if you've already patched it or I guess maybe even if you have the wrong version (i.e. original Japanese one I guess?). From what I can tell it does a MD5 checksum.

The Steam version for instance works just fine with the ENG patch.
It is not that it is difficult, the version of the game that is included in the OP section does not work with the patcher. When you attempt to utilize the uncensoring software this is the error I am receiving.

[Error] The data of old version of the file is different(MD5 checksum does not match).
An error occurred during application of patch files.
Reverting files' changes...
Files' changes has been reverted..

I did not purchase the game via Steam, I purchased it on the DLSite and I'm not going to buy it a second time. That's why I requested someone to kindly upload the game again with the most recent uncensor patch already installed.

DADofWAR

Oct 18, 2019
It is not that it is difficult, the version of the game that is included in the OP section does not work with the patcher. When you attempt to utilize the uncensoring software this is the error I am receiving.

[Error] The data of old version of the file is different(MD5 checksum does not match).
An error occurred during application of patch files.
Reverting files' changes...
Files' changes has been reverted..

I did not purchase the game via Steam, I purchased it on the DLSite and I'm not going to buy it a second time. That's why I requested someone to kindly upload the game again with the most recent uncensor patch already installed.
I think that's because the OP version already has the uncensor patch applied, mine is uncensored and i didn't patched it.

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
I think that's because the OP version already has the uncensor patch applied, mine is uncensored and i didn't patched it.
Including the standing animations? Because the uncensor patch was recently updated within the last 3 days and it says the OP hasn't been updated since the 15th.

Edit: I personally redownloaded the OP's Mega version and can confirm that only the CGs are uncensored. The standing images are still censored, which should now be uncensored with the most recent uncensor patch. So it is out of date.

Last edited:
Reactions: saltysamon
Jan 12, 2019
Including the standing animations? Because the uncensor patch was recently updated within the last 3 days and it says the OP hasn't been updated since the 15th.

Edit: I personally redownloaded the OP's Mega version and can confirm that only the CGs are uncensored. The standing images are still censored, which should now be uncensored with the most recent uncensor patch. So it is out of date.
Hense why we needs OP to update the thread.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Hense why we needs OP to update the thread.
Yup.
1679702612971.png
It (the new patch - 2023/03/23) fails verifying GameAssembly.dll (not to say it wouldn't commence and check others after) and gives up immediately. Guess if somone had the original unpatched Steam version, it would work for them. Heck, maybe even just an original pre-patch GameAssembly.dll could suffice (if the patcher only checks that).

Reactions: saltysamon

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Yup.
View attachment 2492876
It (the new patch - 2023/03/23) fails verifying GameAssembly.dll (not to say it wouldn't commence and check others after) and gives up immediately. Guess if somone had the original unpatched Steam version, it would work for them. Heck, maybe even just an original pre-patch GameAssembly.dll could suffice (if the patcher only checks that).
I also presume this would be correct. If we had the original unpatched Steam version we would be able to apply the latest uncensor patch ourselves. However, because the version posted from OP is pre-patched from the first uncensor patch we cannot utilize the latest uncensor patch. Dieselmine Int'l even states on the Twitter that you have to patch the completely unpatched version. So I don't suppose someone is either willing to upload the original unpatched version from Steam or the patched version with the very most recent uncensor patch included?

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
And if we bough the DL site version ?
Then you are more than likely effed, uncen-wise. I just don't see dieselmine releasing an uncensor patch for a game of theirs on DLsite, officially or not. Probs rules against that on DLsite anyhow, and dieselmine wouldn't want trouble - probably.

But hey, there'll always be this thread; and someone showing pity/charity! ;)
Well, probably...

shewdew

Oct 26, 2017
Yet another confirmation of the patch not working, MD5 check fails, seconding someone needing to upload the untouched steam files or at the very least the assembly dll.

Jan 12, 2019
ok, I found a version of the game that was uploaded to a site before this thread went live (other sites had the patched version), and while my patcher still comes up as an error the message is different from the usual "old version not found" message.

edit; nvm I was wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: poopbucket
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes