ZeiTheKitsune

Nov 5, 2018
The "Uncensor Patch" seems to fail for me, is the linked game already patched? (as in is it just there for those who legitimately own the game but has yet to patch it?)

Reactions: badtrip

luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
From what I understand the "patch" is for people who had the pre-Steam version as it also adds the Steam exclusive content.

Ornn Ornn

Jan 11, 2023
hi, can anyone help me?
when I start the game it will load, load and load but never anything else.
just some additional info afhter trying to figure it out myself.
i can run the JA version without trouble but i cant run the ENG version.

if anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

edit: nevermind the JA crashed in the intro/cutscene when she tries to enter the building

Last edited:

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
this seems pretty cool aynone know any other games like this?
Whenever someone asks about more games about these I always recommend "Setalia The Demon Real" the animations are not pixelart but they are very decent and the game is not expensive

Jamesonquarters

Mar 23, 2021
Wow you all are some insanely harsh critics. Like I saw a person say they were upset cause they can't remap controls LOL. Such an irrelevant nitpick. Saw another person say that the dev clearly had a fetish? Like, no shit all of dieselmines games are fetish games.

I loved this game and I think it's probably the best futanari game I've played.
The animations are top notch, gameplay is not hard or complicated to understand. There's an easy mode so you can blast through the game if you really want too. I hate having to jump through hoops to get to what I actually want to see and Diesel nailed that on this one.

Yeah it was short but goddamnit you all would be lying if you said that this ain't some of the best animated futanari content we've gotten in a really long time. I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week. My only gripe is that Diesel didn't splurge to get the voice actor for the animated portions with the pixel art, that would've made things a perfect score with zero debate for me.

If you don't like this, maybe small neat games just aint your thing lol or maybe you just don't like futanari. I'm more than willing to take recommendations of other futa games though

Last edited:

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Like I saw a person say they were upset cause they can't remap controls LOL. Such an irrelevant nitpick.
Remapping controls is one of the most basic QoL features a game like this can provide and depending on your keyboard it can be vitally important. It's even more important for players with disabilities, like me—I only have one working hand.

But please, do make an even bigger fool of yourself, if you wish.

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
God, I'm attracted by the art but I don't know if this is a thing for me, are there scenes where the MC isn't a futa? Like is futa optional? Guess not based on the title, fuck...

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Honestly the game is running more smoothly that what I anticipated. Which is surprising given the number of gifs and images.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Wow you all are some insanely harsh critics. Like I saw a person say they were upset cause they can't remap controls LOL. Such an irrelevant nitpick. Saw another person say that the dev clearly had a fetish? Like, no shit all of dieselmines games are fetish games.

I loved this game and I think it's probably the best futanari game I've played.
The animations are top notch, gameplay is not hard or complicated to understand. There's an easy mode so you can blast through the game if you really want too. I hate having to jump through hoops to get to what I actually want to see and Diesel nailed that on this one.

Yeah it was short but goddamnit you all would be lying if you said that this ain't some of the best animated futanari content we've gotten in a really long time. I'll take quality over quantity any day of the week. My only gripe is that Diesel didn't splurge to get the voice actor for the animated portions with the pixel art, that would've made things a perfect score with zero debate for me.

If you don't like this, maybe small neat games just aint your thing lol or maybe you just don't like futanari. I'm more than willing to take recommendations of other futa games though
the ability to remap control keys is a fundamental game design. Like I don't know how you can fuzz that up.

Reactions: MortimerScharf

GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
In the japanese version you get the mob in gallery after you meet them, but in this version you need to clear the whole area before it's unlocked. Kinda strange a?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes