detsuahxe

Sep 28, 2018
I love this game's art. Very much to my liking, especially the cyber mommy. Wish they would expand this game or make a another that's at least 2-3 times as big in content :) I think they should have shown more of the player character's pussy in some of the scenes.
If you like the CGs, they're by Ganbari Mascarpone. He has a fantia and has released some CG sets. The pixel animations are by Lバッファ (L Buffer), who is mainly active on fantia/fanbox. They do good work.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Just me or is the MC's voice absolutely atrocious and grating to listen to?
I could not stand it, at all. I hope they don't do the same kind of nasal voice acting in other games.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I could not stand it, at all. I hope they don't do the same kind of nasal voice acting in other games.
You're not the only one who thinks that LOL , I'd love to take away Nadal's voice, which is sometimes noisy, I've gotten used to it but I still feel that sometimes it's annoying. the reason i stay It is the voice of lamibel and the voice of the captain of the ship, those performances are spectacular for me

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
So what use the patch for?? For steam only, so here was Dlsite ver huh?
The dlsite version came out earlier, but the patch is for the steam version, I've tried to let the creator know that those of us who have the dlsite version also want an uncensored patch

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I honestly really like some of the stuff in this game. the character on the right idk works for me and like the "health bar" changing its appearance. the art actually works. kinda wish it wasn't futa though, but hey thats the game and just my preference. kinda basic tho, just mash lead into group then mash again, even later levels its same just they do more damage and faster for bosses. that said if checks most boxes for ya worth a check

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I also got used to the nasal voice and well in the end I ended up liking it, it's an acquired taste. but at the beginning, yes, her voice also annoyed me, it's interesting

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Is it possible to translate this game using "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator"? Has the program worked for anyone? I ask because I think this game uses "BUNDLE" type programs to pack and compress the game resources. I tried translating the game with this program, but the "AutoTranslator" folder never appeared which should be generated, instead it generated one called "Managed", also the "Configuration Options" file type called "Config" is nowhere to be found.
(I want to translate it to another language, currently the game is translated into English)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes