jems666

Jun 22, 2022
games finally out, hope the full uncensor patch comes out because it's really good so far

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
games finally out, hope the full uncensor patch comes out because it's really good so far
I'm with you in hoping for a full uncensored patch across the entire game. I personally just hope that diselmine announces that this game was a success and releases a DLC

zxombor24

Jul 1, 2022
awesome game, incredibly good scenes, too bad it was relatively short
hope there will be more gmaes like this but with more corruption, transformation and tentacles

Reactions: KoroG90

Satyr

Jul 22, 2018
So I beat it and the gallery has big Red X'd out boxes? Though there are alot of scenes I didn't encounter in game (the mushrooms in particular) are shown there in full. Are they just place holders cause dev couldn't fill the page? Or is there secret scenes or endings??

May 24, 2020
So I beat it and the gallery has big Red X'd out boxes? Though there are alot of scenes I didn't encounter in game (the mushrooms in particular) are shown there in full. Are they just place holders cause dev couldn't fill the page? Or is there secret scenes or endings??
I dont think that there is any secret scenes or endings :unsure:. Kinda... I checked all scenes of first 2 floors and gallery had same things in different categories. So, it doesn't matter if you played carefully or not, because you will still get these scenes after completing the game

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Just hear me out and try to imagine this.
It's her skintight leotard conforming to the shape of her peepee, i know, crazy right?
I thought condoms were already too restrictive. imagine trying to fuck through clothing instead of ultra thin latex
literally couldn't feel anything
except maybe friction burns

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Apparently, they updated the patch so it no longuer have a virus trigger. Can anyone confirm this?

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
I completed fully game with only 2 weaknesses lvl 1.

Here is my save file

To put your save file, you need to open that: Users/User/Appdata/LocalLow/Dieselmine

IT'S FULL SAVE FILE.

I confirmed that this is full save file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S you can warp to previous levels with this save and it will restore all scenes on that level. :cool:
How do i use the save?

Reactions: randompropercussing

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
so for anyone who hasn't tried it yet just like SAO no warping/teleporting while boss is alive.

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017

I have testet with
UniversalUnityDemosaic.

it also creates a plugins folder but unfortunately it also crashes no way to launch the game. :(
really bad that the patch does not work with dlsite it is so annoying...

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Seems like there's an uncensored patch that came out from Dieselmine? Not sure if the current files we have, have this patch installed, but here's the link to their tweet nonetheless.

Mar 31, 2018
pretty sure they're placeholders to fill out each 'category' from static CG, animated CG, character view CG, that kinda thing

Reactions: Satyr

Night27

May 8, 2017
Seems like there's an uncensored patch that came out from Dieselmine? Not sure if the current files we have, have this patch installed, but here's the link to their tweet nonetheless.

Can't download file due to possible virus

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 54 Votes