• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Altt1m

Oct 26, 2021
So in this game 'female state' is an unusual one, unlike other games where 'futa state' is unusual?

Thatguy1109

Aug 2, 2017
So in the gallery are the blocks with a cross through them scenes I've yet to unlock? Or are they just filling empty space?

May 24, 2020
Excluding dick by looking pictures... which is kind of weird when everything else is uncensored.
It's actually uncensored. It's censored only in right picture when you move. In CG it's fully uncensored :unsure:. I will show 1 example right.... under this text

Anyway, i dont think it's possible to make uncensored pixel animation dick

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Can a kind soul upload the game with the patch pre-applied? I keep triggering trojan alarm which auto-delete it...
Also, can anyone specify what exactly are the new contents? Base game has 5 levels, with a boss on each one (level 5 is a boss rush, but feature different arts).

saltysamon

Feb 26, 2018
Is the patch already applied in the download link? Can someone confirm?

I can't get the patcher to work it keep saying it failed

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I bought the game on the dlsite its english version, is there any way to apply steam's patch to the dlsite version?

I want it to look like this:
and not like this:

May 24, 2020
So in the gallery are the blocks with a cross through them scenes I've yet to unlock? Or are they just filling empty space?
It's means the end of one category. I mean...There is CG scenes, pixel animation when you are grabbed, failed grab escape animation and standing poses with suits.

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
Probably the best dieselmine game I played
It's not a five star game but it was a big improvement from the others that are just excuses for long unskippable animations and I would love to see more from them

Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
I recommend playing this with a controller. I played this a few months ago untranslated and just now re-did the full game translated; it's not crazy hard with a controller once you get the hang of the repetitive mechanics.

Very fun game, great art.

4.50 star(s) 52 Votes