Taxer

May 29, 2020
Quite good, a bit short but animations and art is on point. Not sure what the patch on twitter is talking about since it seems like this version of the game already has everything in it no?

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
Just hear me out and try to imagine this.
It's her skintight leotard conforming to the shape of her peepee, i know, crazy right?
In that case, I want to know what brand she shops at. Imagine rubbing one out and you cum right through all your clothes... making a mess of the place... On second thought, I'm fine with my boring clothes. And I'm pretty sure I wouldn't look good in a leotard either way.

burn_account

Mar 20, 2020
I completed fully game with only 2 weaknesses lvl 1.

Here is my save file

To put your save file, you need to open that: Users/User/Appdata/LocalLow/Dieselmine

IT'S FULL SAVE FILE.

I confirmed that this is full save file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S you can warp to previous levels with this save and it will restore all scenes on that level. :cool:
Where do you put the save? I don't see the folders you mention

Reactions: TheRatMan1020

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
"Failed to initialize IL2CPP" - Error message. The game won't start.

EDIT: That was the gofile version. Something is wrong with it. Mega version works fine.

Last edited:

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So am I going crazy or does the Voice option not actually do anything? While short, def worth the discount it's at on steam

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
So am I going crazy or does the Voice option not actually do anything? While short, def worth the discount it's at on steam
voice option? what are you talking about?
the only thing that has a voice is only the cgs unfortunately

mhg87

Jul 14, 2018
Am I imagining things, or does Dieselmine routinely put the hole in the vagina way higher than it should be?

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
voice option? what are you talking about?
the only thing that has a voice is only the cgs unfortunately
In the options menu, there's a voice option. If you've never played it before, you'd assume there'd be voice acting when you first place.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
In the options menu, there's a voice option. If you've never played it before, you'd assume there'd be voice acting when you first place.
Interesting, I'll check that option, I've seen that there's a difference between the Steam version and the dlsite version, I think the voice acting is only in the cgs, maybe I'm making a mistake and I really want it to be so

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes