Night27

May 8, 2017
I even tried to use the censored version as they say that the patch also includes an expansion of the game but I could not get the patch to work as it said that I have the wrong file destination even though I used every location I could find

Feb 5, 2018
I bought it on steam and is applying the patch now, I also got a virus warning but decided to risk it anyway. Having used hacks for pc games many years ago, I know some programmers used something called "injecting" to make things work and this always triggered anti-virus programs. Well lets hope I don't get fucked if I'm wrong :oops:

Night27

May 8, 2017
Would be nice if someone could just upload the patched game as it would make things much more easier

saltysamon

Feb 26, 2018
Then what he mentioned in the discord we are still waiting for the 100% uncensor patch? seeing how there's still censorship on some art
The OP seems to have the patch that already existed for the Steam version (that patch just included content that Steam doesn't allow). What was mentioned on the discord was they are working on uncensoring the standing pictures.

Reactions: jems666

jonjingleberry

Jun 13, 2019
"Failed to initialize IL2CPP" - Error message. The game won't start.

EDIT: That was the gofile version. Something is wrong with it. Mega version works fine.
I'm using the Mega file and getting the same issue. Tried reinstalling DirectX and such to no avail. Anyone have a clue as to the fix?

EDIT: Fixed mine, I just moved the location of it on my computer to a higher spot. Seems to run fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: phears

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone have the patch to remove the censorship? curiously, the link that the creator left no longer lets me download the patch

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
thanks.
well... almost all the scenes are grotesque
And most scenes are the MC being mindbroken / bad ending
also most scenes are not animated.
grotesque you're right but in the sense of exaggerated or comical and I don't expect it in a bad way, it's not like the game graveyard executioner That shit is grotesque

Feb 5, 2018
I love this game's art. Very much to my liking, especially the cyber mommy. Wish they would expand this game or make a another that's at least 2-3 times as big in content :) I think they should have shown more of the player character's pussy in some of the scenes.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes