ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Did the famous uncensored patch and more ennemy and boss is playable or not ? I look on the twitter of dieselmine and tried the patch : bug.
:(
This patch is only for Steam ? I bough the DLsite version.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Well.
Decent game, a little repetitive but short and sweet. Beat it first go tho, ending was kinda naf... wonder if theres multiple endings tho...

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Mod (also from previous thread)
- Hard difficulty mode with adjusted bosses
- Sex toy support for vibrators and linear devices
- Funscripts provided by 99DM:
- Can play additional audio during pixel animation by providing ogg file
- Includes moaning sounds by sugarwaifu:
- Impossible boss fight option in config file: player and boss cannot lose in boss fights

Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Extract mod files to game folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\
- Can disable moaning sounds by deleting ogg file

Known issues
- Game can only be closed by exiting console

Mod Download

Last edited:

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
this was a great game, its refreshing to get good hentai games that combine game and hentai into one. wish it was longer. bought it on steam to support. anyone got suggestions just like this game? love the animation artwork and gameplay was decent no doubt

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I've installed the patch and have the Steam vision, I also played the OG japanese version, and I see no differences in any of them... most of the NA/patched version is still censored (some is uncensored) and I haven't seen a single new enemy, so what exactly has been added...?

Jan 12, 2019
(repost from the other thread that was meant for this one).Right, They just said on discord that the patch has been updated to uncensor most most of the standing picture, if possible could OP update the download links? idk what is meant by "Sorry but a few pictures that are censored are intended".

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I've installed the patch and have the Steam vision, I also played the OG japanese version, and I see no differences in any of them... most of the NA/patched version is still censored (some is uncensored) and I haven't seen a single new enemy, so what exactly has been added...?
They only added uncensorship to cgs and some animations, there is no new content compared to the Japanese version

luckybeast

Mar 24, 2020
I too would like to know how to get the patch to work. It doesn't seem to match the download version in the OP, so I get "update failed."

Jan 12, 2019
That's just an update to the original patch, because it didn't censor everything. On their twitter post, it said it added new content, as did others in the thread.

My question is what was added.
It re added bosses and enemies that had to be cut from the steam release due to them not allowing loli body types, which I had no idea Steam did. If Dieselmine shifts its focus from dlsite to steam (which could happen due to their games selling well on there), that probably means two certain games of there's are probably never getting a sequel.

Reactions: Sscdrake

EvraRea

Dec 16, 2021
This is a great game, support it if you can, rare that japanese devs translate stuff. If you buy it on steam, make sure to patch it.
How do we patch them? I can't seem to get it to work properly, and i don't know how to use it either

Walrusface

Oct 1, 2018
Could someone, or OP, update the download with the most current uncensor patch. I, seemingly among many others, are having complications applying the patch on our own. I followed the instructions given by Dieselmine Int'l and the .exe file and it continuously fails to update.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
It re added bosses and enemies that had to be cut from the steam release due to them not allowing loli body types, which I had no idea Steam did. If Dieselmine shifts its focus from dlsite to steam (which could happen due to their games selling well on there), that probably means two certain games of there's are probably never getting a sequel.
Ah okay, that makes sense why I didn't see anything new on my second run. Thank you very much!

How do we patch them? I can't seem to get it to work properly, and i don't know how to use it either
Not sure what's so difficult about the patcher? It asks you to find the game folder and then updates the game if you do it correctly. It can tell if the version is wrong so it'll spit out an error if you've already patched it or I guess maybe even if you have the wrong version (i.e. original Japanese one I guess?). From what I can tell it does a MD5 checksum.

The Steam version for instance works just fine with the ENG patch.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes