Jan 12, 2019
so basically succubus farm 2?
technically. A lot of dieselmine games borrow themes from each other. I mean how many of their games do the whole "the hero has accidentally found himself/herself sent to the world/lair of the Monster Girls/succubi" routine? That being said it would be dope if they still did actual sequels (I can think of one of their game that's story is so vague that it really needs one).

zebrafuxx

Sep 8, 2021
so basically succubus farm 2?
gameplay-wise it is similar, but succubus farm was a male protagonist - this is a futa protagonist. There's also actual "combat" instead of just running around "avoiding" enemies.

I would love a true sequel to succubus farm tho... :p

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
I really hope Dieselmine makes more like this (and succubus farm)... such an amazing game o_O:p
Dieselmine is just the publisher, not the actual developer, I think (because there's no way one group is shitting out 6 pages worth of games y'know. )
The good thing is that Dieselmine has an international branch, so JP devs can work with em and publish uncensored games outside of Japan without hiccups. Most of the dieselmine games I played actually got official uncensored versions so that's pretty nice.

randompropercussing

Jun 29, 2020
I completed fully game with only 2 weaknesses lvl 1.

Here is my save file

To put your save file, you need to open that: Users/User/Appdata/LocalLow/Dieselmine

IT'S FULL SAVE FILE.

I confirmed that this is full save file
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S you can warp to previous levels with this save and it will restore all scenes on that level. :cool:
How do I apply the files to the game? I have the steam version.

(EDIT)
I figured it out. nevermind. For those who are wondering for some reason like I was, your saves can be found using this search in the files search bar (P.S. thank you for the save!):
%homepath%\AppData\LocalLow

Last edited:
Reactions: FacelessLN

LexyTheSexy

Feb 22, 2018
Most bosses you can just barely tank their entire attack and continue to hit them through their barrages...Except for the tendril tree... that one has enough hp to outank you and hits too fast + it spawns stuff so fair warning

Great art.. Couldve used more but for a short burst game...very memorable

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone know if the artist has a kemono page or has made any other games?
the artist is called L'Buffer

by the way he is currently making a game the game itself is called
"Cursed Plump Pyramid"
The plot is about an explorer who is looking for a treasure in a dungeon with many traps where most of them are statues of extremely voluptuous women.

(the game had a different name in version 2) currently there is version 3 with 3 H scenes that I do not have because I have not paid for the fantia or pixiv plan to download it here I leave version 2 :

and if someone were a hero please Please send us version 3

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2021
the artist is called L'Buffer

by the way he is currently making a game the game itself is called
"Cursed Plump Pyramid"
The plot is about an explorer who is looking for a treasure in a dungeon with many traps where most of them are statues of extremely voluptuous women.

(the game had a different name in version 2) currently there is version 3 with 3 H scenes that I do not have because I have not paid for the fantia or pixiv plan to download it here I leave version 2 :

and if someone were a hero please Please send us version 3
The game doesnt load after I extracted, help

pentane

Nov 8, 2020
I don't know why that happens
Japanese Unity games on my PC also take a while to load the first time, try extracting the game with Japanese encode or run it with locale emulator
theres a couple of things it could probably be one thing thats simple to try, try moving the folder to have a shorter path so put the folder in your desktop or documents some games have this issue

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes