JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
You can also go into the Sealed Archives if you have all 4 team members and talked to Melancia.

DJRD11

Mar 11, 2021
It's not dead, in case you are thinking that. It's mainly that there were some internal problems in the team, and everyone is stressed out due to the overall situation. It's being worked on, I promise, but there is no way knowing when it will be far enough to start testing, much less a release.
Glad to see things are still moving, slowly or otherwise. I only just discovered this game recently and had an absolute blast playing it. It's a very solid RPG in its own right, and I really look forward to additional updates!

• Red Heart
Reactions: JackyHF

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
"yet"? That must mean its almost done.
"Not ready yet" doesn't imply something is almost done. If it was going to be ready in a century it would also be true that it isn't ready yet. With "not ready yet", your saying that at the present time it isn't ready.

Reactions: Jasra343

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
I been playing this game a little,i like that you can be male,but i have the feeling that you lose content whit that,like for example you dont get the vines spell.Also,does this game have sex scenes? I havent found any

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I been playing this game a little,i like that you can be male,but i have the feeling that you lose content whit that,like for example you dont get the vines spell.Also,does this game have sex scenes? I havent found any
i think the first time with the succubus girl has one

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
If you get into Natalie's route, her first time is with Eric(a). There's also a masturbation scene if Eric(a) is in T3. Naturally, since you can't get T3 (AKA Cutie Magic) without siphoning at least 5 cores, a fully male Eric(a) can't have that.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
I am trying to have full male playtrought, adn right now i had the changes of bein forced to wear panties and not liking it,a smaller pennis because of the potion for fisical exam and to wear head accessories and to have a cursed corset(which i dont know how to take off). Am i still in that path or could all that be avoidable?

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
I am trying to have full male playtrought, adn right now i had the changes of bein forced to wear panties and not liking it,a smaller pennis because of the potion for fisical exam and to wear head accessories and to have a cursed corset(which i dont know how to take off). Am i still in that path or could all that be avoidable?
forced to wear panties is perm, cursed corset need Eric(a) has five or more Girl Score at the end of day and there are two way to grow ur penis(tilia bet and akkio)

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
most of it's avoidable.... smaller junk.... keep listening to principal after you already have the alcohol... the cursed corset is avoidable but you won't be able to equip corsets, so harder battles... don't steal the doll girl's panties; go to the bathroom in your dorm and rummage through the dirty clothes you prolly want to allow a few transformations though to get away with the bathing scene ,or i guess you can go with the lady and she will actually give you a bigger 'penis'. not enough GP will prolly lock you out of the lesbian girls route though.... (which I actually like her route cuz you understand her more)

nightlover

Mar 2, 2018
0.4.8: NEW MATERIAL:
-added a way to return to Mermaid Caves for a new questline
-added a new quest involving Vini the Dragon Girl
-added new texts about camp people to Nele
UPDATES:
-modified the layout of the camp hub map a little (exchanged the positions of the cafeteria and right-side middle dorm, as well as top-right dorm with blue dorm), and added a small new path over vines
-overhauled the design of the cafeteria, it is now larger
-also added a new system where during dinner time Eri can take food from the cafeteria; the three different foods are available on rotation and have different effects
-the game now uses a new font called "AzartisSweet" (a fork of the font "Amaranth") -overhauled descriptions of all weapons, armours, items, and skills
-Natalie's face art has been updated
-changed the Bee Hive area (outside) slightly so players have to confront the bees wax and Tilia's subsequent rescue mission -Eric(a)'s Cutie Magic Transformation can now be shut off at will (menu only)
-merchant interactions now use a more detailed window
-several skills have new icons
-Wendy's Mana Burst trickery no longer provides the Bubble Butt Transformation
-the whole party now benefits from the wishing well's LUK boost
-Veronica can now provide the Vir Shaped Charge in a different location, provided the raid on Yoshida's room is resolved in some way
-the "Emerald Talisman" is now in a different chest, which can be accessed before the poison trap chest
-nerfed the item "Cracked Ward" by removing its DEF boost (all other traits remain unchanged)
FIXES:
-Battle Flames should no longer bug out with their movement if players escaped from battle
-if Eric(a) is in succubus mode during Veronica's first spaceship dinner, Isonei will now properly shut it off
-Graceful Dance now properly lasts for 1-5 turns and disables basic attack commands and skills except Alice's Doll Strike command
-Magico Mimic now correctly uses "Venomous Runes" or "Toxic Winds" when doing "Mimicry: Monarch Insect", and "Slime Bubble" from "Mimicry: Slime Princess"
-fixed a possible bug that could happen from siphoning the Plant Core
-fixed a possible bug that could happen from equipping the Sakura Yukata
-Xylyra's Soul-Stealing Kiss skill now properly takes the target's charmed status situation into account
-Nele now correctly uses a black-dress faceset during Alice's memories
-boulders and similar objects now no longer reset their positions if they were pulled from a wall and then left alone while Eric(a) changes maps
-Catherine's bunnies no longer comment outside of battle after their attacks -Cursed Grimoire's loss scene now correctly provides GirlScore
-Monarch Insect's bubble butt loss scene now correctly provides GirlScore
-Slime Queen's cow-breast loss scene now correctly provides GirlScore -if Marianne undoes the Heels TF in Watanabe Inn, this will now properly subtract GirlScore
-obligatory fixes to grammar and spelling

Reactions: mojo211995

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Version 0.4.8b:

Changelog: 0.4.8b:
-fixed a crash that happens in one of the new dungeons under specific circumstances
-fixed a softlock that happens under specific circumstances after the Gloomwing debriefing
-fixed several instances of a linebreak tag showing (and not working as intended)

Reactions: mojo211995

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Where the fuck do I go when I use the witch gemstone on the wardstone?? The game is good but It have the most annoying puzzle game I try so far I try spending half of hour more but still can't figure it out maybe I just unlucky

Last edited:

Jay Mota

Jun 17, 2018
Where the fuck do I go when I use the witch gemstone on the wardstone?? The game is good but It have the most annoying puzzle game I try so far I try spending half of hour more but still can't figure it out maybe I just unlucky
Try the Magical Camp wiki. I assume you're talking about the Mermaid Caves, so you need to take the gemstone to the path leading to the boss. You can find maps of the dungeon on the wiki.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Version 0.4.8c:

Changelog: 0.4.8c:
-fixed the new Vini-related mission so it can only appear after 3 core thefts
-altered the fight against the boss of that dungeon so she will now be properly weakened on Easy Mode (note: this was a deliberate decision and backfired badly, we are sorry about it)

Reactions: Flat and mojo211995
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes