Bloggspotter

May 24, 2017
I'm replaying from the beginning and I'm at the password door for the celler and I keep putting in the code the game gave me, "Re5tless" and it keeps denying me access. I tried all the other codes I could find on the wiki, but still nothing. Is this a bug or am I not understanding something. I'm already 5 hours in and I don't have a previous save to go back to try again.

Edit: Nevermind I figured out I'm just an idiot and confused the symbol " | " for the letter " l ".

Last edited:
Reactions: octaviosrex

Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
Question should I start where my save ends"Finished before new Patch" or start at the start of the game? Reasons? Thanks and thank you so much for MORE!!! ;-)

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Question should I start where my save ends"Finished before new Patch" or start at the start of the game? Reasons? Thanks and thank you so much for MORE!!! ;-)
I think it's worth it. New playthrough means less potential bugs from old content, but also there are new scenes (like one in the Alaska base that's pretty funny.)

ghghgjkjk

Jul 9, 2020
THE GAME KEEPS FREEZING AFTER I FENISH THE EVENT WERE U FIGHT THE BAT LADY AND MEET YOSHIDA FOR THE FIRST TIME . WHEN THEY DONE TALKING IN THE MEETING IT FREEZES AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BUELDING

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
THE GAME KEEPS FREEZING AFTER I FENISH THE EVENT WERE U FIGHT THE BAT LADY AND MEET YOSHIDA FOR THE FIRST TIME . WHEN THEY DONE TALKING IN THE MEETING IT FREEZES AT THE ENTRANCE OF THE BUELDING
Which version you're on? It's a known bug but it should've been fixed.

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Walk Through says to GO LEFT at the void room to find Wendy and Shelly after the cutscene where the guy tried to feed you to magico. Ive been going left (left arrow) for 10 mins.. Still no end in sight.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Walk Through says to GO LEFT at the void room to find Wendy and Shelly after the cutscene where the guy tried to feed you to magico. Ive been going left (left arrow) for 10 mins.. Still no end in sight.
I'll double-check this, but for now, just walk around. The void room's size is only 25x25 and they are right in the center of it.

puseofee

Apr 7, 2018
I somehow skipped the Medical Exam with Olivia and never got the potion to cause Penis Reduction. Is it still possible to get to Vag level or have I messed completely?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I forgot this game had that default screen is 1/6th of monitor size, it cant be resized and going fullscreen fucks all other apps resolution while taking several seconds to alt tab.
Dialogue system has it so on choices the highest option is automatically selected so when you're pressing space you can make a choice before you even saw what it was.
There's no always dash option so enjoy pressing shift a lot.
Also need to save every 2 mins since wrong dialogue choice in random npc convos means game over without forewarning.
I guess the licensing fees for more modern engines were too high.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
I forgot this game had that default screen is 1/6th of monitor size, it cant be resized and going fullscreen fucks all other apps resolution while taking several seconds to alt tab.
Dialogue system has it so on choices the highest option is automatically selected so when you're pressing space you can make a choice before you even saw what it was.
There's no always dash option so enjoy pressing shift a lot.
Also need to save every 2 mins since wrong dialogue choice in random npc convos means game over without forewarning.
I guess the licensing fees for more modern engines were too high.
If you had actually bothered reading the readme files (one of which is specifically for the controls) instead of using your brainpower solely to make a snide, ill-informed remark, you would have noticed that:
F5, F6 - Offer options to increase window size/full screen with optionally blacking out rest of screen
and
CTRL - Fast-skips through dialog
will take care of both of your first couple issues. That aside, back when this game's development was started (in December 2015), RPGMMV was still completely new and experimental, and HLF had neither desire nor funds to invest into an unknown game engine that btw also turned out to be quite bad until a massive patch quite a while later.
But please, continue making yourself look like a fool, it's very amusing.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
F5, F6 - Offer options to increase window size
Oh good. Another issue is the res. Looks blurry on higher res display.
I wouldn't want to skip dialogue, just avoid accidentally making a choice. I guess you can fix it by making the default choice be empty.
game's development was started (in December 2015), RPGMMV was still completely new and experimental, and HLF had neither desire nor funds to invest into an unknown game engine that btw also turned out to be quite bad until a massive patch quite a while later.
Vx ace was released 2012?
Still it's 5 years ago. Saying a particular iteration of an engine was bad a lifetime ago doesn't hold much weight and newfriends playing the game in 2025 aren't going to get happier about the limitations.

crazylox

Feb 7, 2018
So guys, somehow i wandered in "lady anathema" domain and she, well, strong? (im in Yoshida revenge plan stage of main plot, looks like bit early for lady fight - she oneshots alice and... ~hello darkness, my old friend(c))
btw cant go back to camp cos there is no exit (and i cant go on easy diff), also i turned on dat lever so no lose by casual mobs.
Passed all puzzles exept last one (cursed panties) and i got illusionary dagger.
Where can i apply this thing?
But even without -10 to all stats i suspect i cant defeat lady, any helpfull advice?
(aside from saving in different save slots, i figuret out it my self throuth 3 hours agony; and cheats... for now)

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
So guys, somehow i wandered in "lady anathema" domain and she, well, strong? (im in Yoshida revenge plan stage of main plot, looks like bit early for lady fight - she oneshots alice and... ~hello darkness, my old friend(c))
btw cant go back to camp cos there is no exit (and i cant go on easy diff), also i turned on dat lever so no lose by casual mobs.
Passed all puzzles exept last one (cursed panties) and i got illusionary dagger.
Where can i apply this thing?
But even without -10 to all stats i suspect i cant defeat lady, any helpfull advice?
(aside from saving in different save slots, i figuret out it my self throuth 3 hours agony; and cheats... for now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Oh good. Another issue is the res. Looks blurry on higher res display.
I wouldn't want to skip dialogue, just avoid accidentally making a choice. I guess you can fix it by making the default choice be empty.
While I agree that there should be an empty space default for all choices, I've not had a problem with this game as the text is usually pretty funny and engaging.

I run a 27" monitor at 2650x1440 and it really doesn't look grainy.. looks like an RPGM game to me.

Reactions: JackyHF

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
While I agree that there should be an empty space default for all choices, I've not had a problem with this game as the text is usually pretty funny and engaging.

I run a 27" monitor at 2650x1440 and it really doesn't look grainy.. looks like an RPGM game to me.
TBH I don't know if RPGMVXA can even do that, but we'll consider it.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes