TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
So you want us to port nearly 6 years worth of game development to an engine we don't know much about? NO, THANK YOU, BUT NO.
RPGMV sucks. Often takes time to load and sometimes it will crash randomly. Unlike VXAce, which has fewer problems (so far, only keyboard problem after doing save/load, but vanishes if restarting the game)

fstolemyname

Dec 14, 2019
*pain noises*
I hoped putting Mermaids at the bottom would solve this
Personally, I had the dialogue unlock after the Earth Trip (and, obviously, beating the first Mermaid dungeon).
Maybe the first time you lost there for the dick shrink?
If losing there means permanent inaccessibility to mermaid caves then I'm pretty much screwed

Hakufu19

Apr 4, 2019
When I reach the "Androgynus" State - who gives you a Pussy? I know, that when you loose the "Boob Battle" against Tilia with an E-Cup or more, that she turns your Androynus State in a Girl Status by giving you a Pussy. But are there other Possibilitys for this?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
When I reach the "Androgynus" State - who gives you a Pussy? I know, that when you loose the "Boob Battle" against Tilia with an E-Cup or more, that she turns your Androynus State in a Girl Status by giving you a Pussy. But are there other Possibilitys for this?
Any TFs from a Magico/Core should work

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
You can lose in the Mermaid Caves, but that's not advisable since the latest release added a new mission for that area which you can't do if the Mermaid Caves have been destroyed. The other option is siphoning the Ice Core, for which you need to win against Yoshida and her group, and make sure to defeat Belle first.

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
As promised in a previous post, I have a new list of variables for those of you who like to hack their saves. I'm putting this inside a spoiler, since it's a HUGE post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: leechurch

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
As promised in a previous post, I have a new list of variables for those of you who like to hack their saves. I'm putting this inside a spoiler, since it's a HUGE post.
Once again I'll remind everyone to not touch anything aside from TF variables, especially the "by day"/"by night" ones. This just breaks things

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Once again I'll remind everyone to not touch anything aside from TF variables, especially the "by day"/"by night" ones. This just breaks things
Oh, yeah! Leave those items ALONE! LoL.
That's why I put that in the post SEVERAL times!

Now for the cheaters out there. I have your updated inventory, armour and even weapon lists. If it shows up in the game, I more or less have the inventory item numbers listed here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adding some items too soon can and WILL break portions of, if not break the entire game!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Have fun!

Last edited:

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
I'm running into an issue I haven't seen reported before.
If I complete the content, then start a new game, but I choose a different name for my character, by the time I return from my first visit to the slime palace, I'm back to the original character name.

This isn't new. I noticed it happening before, in v0.4.7b, when played under doze 7.
This time, it's happening again, but in v0.4.8d under Wine in Linux.

Here's the befuddling part.
I completely deleted the directory for the game and extracted a new version of the game and it STILL renamed my character to the old name!

Where in the hell is this thing caching the data, that it's getting the name data from a game that doesn't even exist? I completely deleted the directory!
Talk about crazy!

No matter what I do, I can't get the name I want in the new game. It's going back and getting the save that's somewhere on the HDD.
Looking over the switches I see the following switches checked:

Switch #4915: RydiaEndGet
Switch #4916: RaniaUndidRenaming

In my previous games at this stage, only 4916: RaniaUndidRenaming is checked.
I can un-check these all I want and they wind up checked again.

The means the devs have come up with to keep the sick names Rania gives you RUINS later game play, if you want your characters to have a new name.
Is there a way for someone to come up with a way to give "Eric(a)" a new name in later game play? For instance, a dialogue box at the start of the new game that lets you choose?

ie:
Have you played before? Yes / No
If yes, it undoes the fetch for the renaming.
If no, it leaves things be so you can play anew.

As things stand, it's almost a "One Time Play" sort of thing. Play it once and that's it. You've played the game, so you aren't allowed to play it again.

Ooohhkaaay ...
In the following folder:
/c:/users/"user-name"/Application Data/RPG Maker/Magical Maid Minions -- Windows
/home/"user-name"/.wine/dosdevices/c:/users/"user-name"/Application Data/RPG Maker/Magical Maid Minions -- Linux
You should find the following file: SavingDataShared_MagicalMaidMinions.rvdata2

I've deleted it and it shows up as soon as I load a save game. THIS TIME, however, I SEEM to get the correct name. Only time will tell for certain.

If you saved the game with the old names, the old names WILL persist, even after deleting this file.

This file also seems to cause issues with RPG Maker Save Game Edit. It causes the save editor to skip the first four or five names in the party list.
The issues do NOT seem to happen until Rania renames your party.
When that happens, you can't edit the attributes for your party with the editor and you need to go to one of the online Save editors to do so.

So far, so good. It seems the data for the names was stored there.

Last edited:

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Switch #4915: RydiaEndGet
Switch #4916: RaniaUndidRenaming
Did you pick new names with Rania or just undid her shitty ones?
If you picked new ones, this behaviour is fully intentional and you just had to ask for a save near the renamer.

Reactions: JackyHF
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes