JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
The behaviour described is fully intended. If you want to undo the curse, you have to beat Rania and then talk to Mirror-Eri to help you out (I recommend, as tipo said, keeping a save before you interact with Mirror-Eri.)

playerme

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you for saying so. However, it isn't that I have not beaten Rania, it's that I won and I'm playing again, but instead of using the name I used last time, I want to use a different name. I don't have Rania's nasty names, but I don't have the character name i used for THIS game, I'm getting stuck with character names from my previous game and I want to change them. I'm trying to create a new character and give that character a different name entirely. Games are a mind game for me. I was hoping for an easier means to rename my character, not having to go dig through the system files before playing. As I said before, you should have a switch to change it when starting a new game after winning the last game.

I won. Now, I want to play a different way. I just removed the file, so I could play a new game with new names.

I had a bit of time on my hands today, so I made up a new camp map, that's completely annotated. I just did a series of screen captures, then copy and pasted odds and sods from other files I have on my drive to create the map, since you made a NEW map of the camp with this latest release. I dare say one or two things MIGHT be out of place. I included a map without the annotations as well as a pocket dimension map with everything on it to date.

Have a look.

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Is there any extra planned for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OR

Do you get different interactions with her based on your acceptance/tf level?

Last edited:

leechurch

Oct 28, 2020
Also, variables 148 (dick enhancements), 163 (Pantsu Helper), and 174 (super boobs). What do they actaully do?

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Also, variables 148 (dick enhancements), 163 (Pantsu Helper), and 174 (super boobs). What do they actaully do?
148: tracks how many dick increase TFs you have (IIRC currently only the one at the Inn). It's used for the Ice Core siphon, which removes any such TFs.
163: iirc it's just a tech variable for some event (probably the yukata panty remover)
174: there's a limit to how big the boobs can get. some TFs can break this limit. this tracks how far above this limit you are.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Is there any extra planned for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OR

Do you get different interactions with her based on your acceptance/tf level?
There is an alt scene if you're in succubus form...or at least there should be one, but the last time I checked it was broken. Don't know if it was patched already or left for the next update.

DJRD11

Mar 11, 2021
Finally got around to playing the update, and loved it! Since this one seemed to be more focused on optional/side quests, will the next intended update provide more to the main story, or will it be more of a "whatever we finish at the time" thing?

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So anything news in regards the most awaited feature in the game? gallery mode of course =) you know to have a tracked progress of how many scenes left to be unlocked and such?

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Back in November I gave the dev files to the other team members. HLF is working on maps. P.Friend is writing and editing texts. I myself have suggested a few new dinner scenes (which P also edited). And we're now in contact with a professional for a group logo so we finally have an identity beyond "those weird bozos who're making Magical Camp and stuff". So things are going decently. :)

RubyCrescent

Feb 8, 2018
Is there more content planned for Yvette? I'd like to see a different resolution to Y Investigation where Eric can reach an understanding with her (maybe with Natalie's help?) instead of calling Isabelle.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Back in November I gave the dev files to the other team members. HLF is working on maps. P.Friend is writing and editing texts. I myself have suggested a few new dinner scenes (which P also edited). And we're now in contact with a professional for a group logo so we finally have an identity beyond "those weird bozos who're making Magical Camp and stuff". So things are going decently. :)
Sooooooo any actual legitimately real Legit super duper fantastic amazingly Estimate on when this game will get a recollection gallery mode?! question mark exclamation point

Reactions: leechurch

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Hello, we wish to inform you that we now have a new, independent wiki:
This is in response to Fandom's most recent decision to restrict/ban wikis adhering to 18+ content (which, naturally, means erotica but not violence), so please use that from now on.

If a mod would kindly adjust the link in the first post, that would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes