BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
So the game can have updates, but no Gallery Room finally being added for check scenes completion???

Ok good luck on the other game since this game seems to not be taken that seriously in matter of content & updates

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
1630382032864.png

Dude... that's RPGM-like graphics, and doesn't look grainy running in it's highest quality in a window. Yes, it's simplified because it's using very a basic color palette, but this:
1630383011928.png
is grainy.

I cut my computer gaming teeth on CGA and EGA graphics. The draw to RPGM is the oletimeyness of it and the amount of quests. If you're looking for hi-res, try a AAA game or one using HD quality 3D models.. I guarantee you it won't have the content of this game.. or Roundscape, Claire's Quest, Defenestration, or Dilmur.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
So the game can have updates, but no Gallery Room finally being added for check scenes completion???

Ok good luck on the other game since this game seems to not be taken that seriously in matter of content & updates
We have a gallery planned, it just would have taken too much time for this release to complete it. We'll have it ready in the next version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: leechurch
Dec 14, 2018
I'm so glad this masterpiece is still getting updated.... I've been waiting so long for 4.8!

Bless you devs, keep up the good work! :love:(y)

NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
Didn't find the quest for vini.
I triggered her event for being small and she disapeared.
Talk to the Nele after you meet vini than ask her about vini, after that got to the harpy mountain and look around (You'll find a girl in one of the caves...think it was the last one before reaching the top)

NewType0069

Mar 18, 2019
is their a way to undo the curse effects before fighting fairy boss or is it just yolo

Last edited:

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
While I agree that there should be an empty space default for all choices, I've not had a problem with this game as the text is usually pretty funny and engaging.
Keep us updated on your fun and engagement on the vini quest's harpy cave and fairy boss encounter.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
Why don't I seems to have the option to talk to Marianne about the mermaids tho
*pain noises*
I hoped putting Mermaids at the bottom would solve this
Personally, I had the dialogue unlock after the Earth Trip (and, obviously, beating the first Mermaid dungeon).
Maybe the first time you lost there for the dick shrink?

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes