TC_Leon45

Jul 21, 2017
Hello, we wish to inform you that we now have a new, independent wiki:
This is in response to Fandom's most recent decision to restrict/ban wikis adhering to 18+ content (which, naturally, means erotica but not violence), so please use that from now on.

If a mod would kindly adjust the link in the first post, that would be appreciated. Thank you.
Question:
The map of the pocket dimension as shown inhttps://foxtato-softworks.erowiki.net/index.php/MC:_Pocket_Dimension has an ordinary mountain at the northernmost point, but in the game it was replaced by an icy one. Are there any changes to the map?
Also, quite interested in the northwest floating islands and southeast magma lands, and several small Hügel right north of the main camp:unsure:.

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Question:
The map of the pocket dimension as shown inhttps://foxtato-softworks.erowiki.net/index.php/MC:_Pocket_Dimension has an ordinary mountain at the northernmost point, but in the game it was replaced by an icy one. Are there any changes to the map?
Also, quite interested in the northwest floating islands and southeast magma lands, and several small Hügel right north of the main camp:unsure:.
Parts of the wiki are outdated since not many people seem to want to edit. Things will eventually be fixed up...

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
The FILESFM link is dead, the GOFILE link is dead, NOPY is no longer operating, and UPLOADHAVEN keeps sending me an 870 KB ISO file that I don't need to scan to know is some kind of malware. The ZIPPYSHARE link might be working, but the site looks sketchy as hell -- it's bombarding me with messages about discovering five viruses on my computer.

Could you please re-upload to FILESFM and GOFILE, and swap UPLOADHAVEN and ZIPPYSHARE for more reputable sites like MIXDROP and MEGA?

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the G cup breast size apparently it is in the game, but I don't know how to get it also where is the Ice Queen at so I can finish getting the Vagina and see the different sex scenes

kingspace

Jan 30, 2020
Been so long that I played this, yet it is still incomplete. Nice little game though, not much sexual content.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the G cup breast size apparently it is in the game, but I don't know how to get it also where is the Ice Queen at so I can finish getting the Vagina and see the different sex scenes
She's the enemy you fight in the ice cave. You can't get her core when you beat her though; it gets stolen and you have to beat a certain girl first in the palace 4v4 to get that specific one 1st... not to mention you can't do the 2nd book fight with the druid until after you use that core anyways.... it's a long process to completely turn your guy into a girl

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
She's the enemy you fight in the ice cave. You can't get her core when you beat her though; it gets stolen and you have to beat a certain girl first in the palace 4v4 to get that specific one 1st... not to mention you can't do the 2nd book fight with the druid until after you use that core anyways.... it's a long process to completely turn your guy into a girl
Boob* fight... damn autocorrect

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
i dont mind doing the work just need know how to and get the breasts to a full G cup

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
The G-cup isn't available yet, the current available maximum is F-cup. The code however is already in the game and in the final version you will be able to reach up to H-cup.

Reactions: leechurch

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
The G-cup isn't available yet, the current available maximum is F-cup. The code however is already in the game and in the final version you will be able to reach up to H-cup.
Ahhhh ok so G and H cup will come later on so all i need do is get F cup and then focus on the whole vagina part sucks i have to lose in the Mermaid Cave hope it doesn't lock up the later version when ya have to return will read on it see what i can get from it and can't

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Ahhhh ok so G and H cup will come later on so all i need do is get F cup and then focus on the whole vagina part sucks i have to lose in the Mermaid Cave hope it doesn't lock up the later version when ya have to return will read on it see what i can get from it and can't
You don't have to lose in the mermaid cave

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
An H cup? wow Poor Eric(a) will surely be having a lot of back pain after everything is said and done. But on another note I have to ask will we ever get another final path that isn't our ditzy blonde roommate?

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
You don't have to lose in the mermaid cave
Yeah i took look there and went ok if I win the Mermaid cave i have to theme use Dryad easy already got E on her then the Ice core has to be stolen and Mysty one or areal one and then the human realm with the head girl that then give you piece of paper and boom one vagina but I do have some ideas they could implement to add more to the game and make things more interesting but I don't pay for Patreon lol

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
An H cup? wow Poor Eric(a) will surely be having a lot of back pain after everything is said and done. But on another note I have to ask will we ever get another final path that isn't our ditzy blonde roommate?
Believe it or not most back pain that women do experience due to large breasts is more of a Bra thing trust me I know due to my wife it is usually due to improper fitting bra

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes