JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Correct. Next version will have the Magico-free camping trip, and there a few things will be decided, including how to deal with Yoshida for real.

Reactions: leechurch

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
...Well thats highly unfortunate... (wonder why everythings been taken down...)

The TF games links still seem to function though so there is that.

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
tell me this version finally have gallery mode pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee???

If not then its one of those hell grind games with not that good rewarding scenes whatsoever
What the hell are you talking about? There is literally nothing to even grind

DJRD11

Mar 11, 2021
I hope this great game don't abandoned...

They tend to save their progress for larger content updates, so actual news is slow, but as far as I can tell they're still doing things here and there. It's not unusual for the game to go quiet for several months at a time before the next bit of juicy info, but that's no reason to worry about abandonment.

Reactions: aleyugioh

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
They tend to save their progress for larger content updates, so actual news is slow, but as far as I can tell they're still doing things here and there. It's not unusual for the game to go quiet for several months at a time before the next bit of juicy info, but that's no reason to worry about abandonment.
That is correct. It's unfortunate that it is taking so long, but I assure you we are working on it. I have spent the last couple weeks on a variety of code improvements and some art things while the other devs are working hard on the new big event, the camping trip. A lot of new text has been written and has been (or is being) evaluated internally.
We also want to provide a way to finally get some of the stolen cores back (eventually all, but not this update since that requires extra work which would make it take even longer than it already does).

coaltrain

May 9, 2021
Maybe I’m stupid and someone can help lol. I downloaded it, unzipped it, and when I open the unzipped folder and click “install” nothing seems to happen. I can’t find the .exe file to actually run the game. Am I just stupid? Lol

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
Maybe I’m stupid and someone can help lol. I downloaded it, unzipped it, and when I open the unzipped folder and click “install” nothing seems to happen. I can’t find the .exe file to actually run the game. Am I just stupid? Lol
When you download the game (and you should only do so from the official download site which is ), you get a .exe file that is actually just a container. You do not install it, merely run it to extract the data. This is only a thing of convenience and you can actually use a program like 7-Zip instead, which is much faster, and then you can play by just clicking the game.exe file.

Anon2579

Jul 29, 2020
The thing is setup automated... I think. Otherwise whoever set it (if it was manual) was evidently drunk while doing it XD

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The thing is setup automated... I think. Otherwise whoever set it (if it was manual) was evidently drunk while doing it XD
No I think this is manually. Because otherwise ToT would have been long way marked as Abandoned instead of being closed because shitfest while Erolon and this one would have been way earlier marked and MGE RPG would be abandoned alraedy too.

Reactions: Anon2579

JackyHF

Jan 11, 2019
This game is very definitely not abandoned, we are working on it internally. There just isn't much to show that wouldn't immediately spoil everything going on during the wacky camping trip adventure we want to present in the next version.
So unless this really was just an automatic tick-over, I ask for a mod to remove that marking, please.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game is very definitely not abandoned, we are working on it internally. There just isn't much to show that wouldn't immediately spoil everything going on during the wacky camping trip adventure we want to present in the next version.
So unless this really was just an automatic tick-over, I ask for a mod to remove that marking, please.
That is just one of the issues with this area sadly. Those of us who know how long it takes for the updates to come as well as the way you communicate with your followers know the game wasn't abandoned like many of the others.

Reactions: JackyHF

50Cabbage

Aug 6, 2020
I'm pretty sure any game that hasn't been updated after long enough gets relegated to abandoned, whether or not actual updates are about to happen (in which the tag will be removed after updating of course).

Reactions: anon8525

tipoima

Jul 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure any game that hasn't been updated after long enough gets relegated to abandoned, whether or not actual updates are about to happen (in which the tag will be removed after updating of course).
I've seen many games go for over a year with no update or being marked as abandoned. Oldest I could find was updated back in 2018.
Meanwhile, Magicamp gets marked after...268 days with no update? 268 isn't exactly a number you'd use for this. It's just shy of 9 months too, so not that either.

Reactions: JackyHF
4.30 star(s) 26 Votes